his feeling, her confession

SILENCE IS A SOUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON COMPANY

 

Kwon Yul is read the document that his secretary preparing for him.

“Sir, are you sure with this plan?” his secretary asked.

“98 percent I’ll trust it” Kwon Yul replied while smirk.

“Are you ready to take over the company?” his secretary asked while smiling.

“Of course” Kwon Yul replied.

Suddenly, someone is entering his office without knock the door.

“How you know he will back to me?” Emma asked firmly.

She feels disappointed when Jiyong just leaving her just like that last night.

“You can go” Kwon Yul said to his secretary.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come here?” Kwon Yul asked furiously after his secretary leave the office.

“Then, you should pick up the call!” Emma said angrily.

“Hey! I have a work to do” Kwon Yul replied to defend himself.

“And for you information, his wife is already fell into our trap” Kwon Yul said while smirk.

“What do you mean?” Emma asked confused.

“She saw you hugging Jiyong” Kwon Yul replied while chuckles.

“So…you think we can continue with this plan?” Emma asked curiously.

“Yeah…just does what we’re planning” Kwon Yul replied.

“Then, supposedly you promised me to pay when the plan is going well” Emma said sarcastically.

Kwon Yul gets what Emma point when she said that.

“Arasso…I pay it to you by tomorrow,” Kwon Yul said.

“Thanks, dear” Emma said before she leave the office with happy face.

“What a ” Kwon Yul mutters after she leaves his office.

 

 

 

 

Mr. Song stops his steps when he saw Emma walks out from Kwon Yul office.

“What is she doing here?” Mr. Song mutters.

He just keeps staring at her until she gets on the elevator.

“Mr. Song, what are you looking at?” halabeoji asked when he saw Mr. Song keep staring at the elevator.

“Oh, nothing, sahoeja” Mr. Song replied startled when halabeoji asked him.

“Come, I have something to ask” halabeoji said to Mr. Song.

“Have a seat” halabeoji said to Mr. Song.

“Thank you, sahoeja” Mr. Song replied before his seat in front of him.

“How’s Jiyong doing?” halabeoji asked curiously.

“He’s doing well” Mr. Song replied.

“Did something is happen?” halabeoji suddenly asked.

Mr. Song startled when halabeoji asked that. He hesitates to answer him for a while.

“I heard that someone broke into Jiyong's office. Did you get who?” halabeoji keep asked him.

“We still investigate that” Mr. Song replied try hide the truth. It is because Jiyong is already asked him to do that. So, he have no choice to lie to halabeoji.

“Hurm…should I worry about that? Did you want me to help catch that person?” halabeoji asked.

“Erm…it’s okay, sahoeja. Jiyong will handle this. Trust him,” Mr. Song replied.

Halaboji stares at him suspiciously before he says

“Okay, you may go”

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked when he saw Mr. Song just walk in his office.

“Sorry, sir. Sahoeja want to meet me,” Mr. Song said.

“Halabeoji? What he want?” Jiyong asked.

“Seemly he knows about the incident” Mr. Song replied.

“Which one?” Jiyong asked

“That someone is entering this office” Mr. Song replied.

“Did you tell him anything?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“No, I just saying that we still investigate about that. Besides, I already promised to you” Mr. Song replied.

“Thank you” Jiyong said.

“Why don’t you just telling him the truth? Perhaps he can be drop out as a candidate” Mr. Song asked

“No, I won’t do that.. He still my cousin and I want to be fair” Jiyong replied while shake his head.

“But, he didn’t think that way” Mr. Song said sadly.

“Let him be. We just do what we can do,” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Mr. Song looks at Jiyong with mixed feeling. Somehow, he thinks that Jiyong is too naive but the reality he's such has a good heart.

“I have another thing to say, sir,” Mr. Song continues.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked.

“I saw Emma come out from Kwon Yul office,” Mr. Song tells him.

Jiyong frown when he heard that.

“I thinks you should be careful, sir. Especially, you’re married” Mr. Song tries to inform him.

“Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Didn’t you remember? You wife saw you and Emma hugging at the ceremony” Mr. Song said try to explains.

“It’s that the reasons she was drunk that night?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Mr. Song nodded before he says

“It’s Kwon Yul the one tell her”

Jiyong silent after Mr. Song is telling him that.

Inside him, he feels happy when he know Taeyeon is jealousy when he with other women but in the same time he feels worry what will Kwon Yul do to his and Taeyeon.

“I think you should tell your wife the truth. So, if anything happen, she is already know it from you,” Mr. Song advised him.

“What should I tell her? She already knows what happen between me and Emma,” Jiyong said confused.

“Tell her to trust you…tell her why is she hugging you at the ceremony…perhaps you can tell her you own feeling toward her” Mr. Song said.

Jiyong look at him after he said that.

“How do you know?” Jiyong asked hesitate.

“Sir, how many years I’m working with you. I can see change you when you’re with her” Mr. Song said while smiling.

Jiyong just shakes his head while smiling shyly after Mr. Song said that. He didn’t expect that other people noticed his changed when he with Taeyeon. In fact, that’s the truth. When he with her, he can feel his heart always beat faster than normal, when he smell her scent, he’ll be craving to kiss her and the most important things is he’s already fall for her. However, he was afraid to express himself because if he did, it might be that Taeyeon would start being awkward with him. For Jiyong, he is comfortable and happy now.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JIYONG PENTHOUSE

 

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon when both of them are having the dinner together. Taeyeon noticed Jiyong stares but she just ignoring it.

“I have something to ask” Jiyong suddenly said.

Taeyeon lift her head and wait for Jiyong words.

“Why were you drunk at the ceremony?” Jiyong asked while look at her face deeply.

Taeyeon startled for a while when he asked that question.

“I’m just wanted to drink that night” Taeyeon replied to hide the truth.

“You saw her hugging me, right?” Jiyong blunt asked her.

Taeyeon stops munch her foods after he asked that.

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles awkwardly.

“Are you jealous of me?” Jiyong keep asking her.

“Why should I?” Taeyeon asked back awkwardly.

Jiyong quiet for a while before he honestly says

“I don’t know why she’s hugging me that night but the truth I don’t even know that she will doing that to me”

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong to find the truth even she didn’t ask him to explain to her.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied shortly before continue eat her foods.

Jiyong feel disappoint when she just replied him that.

“Don’t you remember that night you also kiss me” Jiyong suddenly said to .

“Don't bluff” Taeyeon said firmly while narrow her eyes.

“Why do I have to do that? What benefit if I bluff?” Jiyong asked while staring at her deeply.

Taeyeon stares at him to find if he’s telling the truth of he just trying to teasing her. Jiyong stares back at her deeply trying to let her know that he didn’t lying.

“I should record what you did to me that night” Jiyong said try to .

Then, Taeyeon noticed that Jiyong is really telling her the truth and that make her hear beat nervously.

 

 

 

While Jiyong is inside his workroom, Taeyeon is resting herself at living room alone while watching at TV. That time, Taeyeon mind is wandering around thinking of Jiyong words at the dining table before.

“Did I really kissing him? Why I can’t remember it?” Taeyeon mutter to herself.

“And why should I do that?” Taeyeon keep mutter to herself.

Suddenly, Jiyong come out from the workroom and steps toward the living room.

“What are you watching?” Jiyong asked before his seat besides her.

“Movie” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“What movie?” Jiyong asked while his eyes on the TV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter