her feelings

SILENCE IS A SOUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night incident, Taeyeon didn’t talk to Jiyong that morning. She wake up and try to avoiding him. Jiyong noticed her reaction but he just smiles widely. He know that Taeyeon still mad at him what just he doing to her last night but for him that’s his chance to kiss her.

“Morning” Jiyong said when he enters the kitchen.

“Morning, you wake early today” Taeyeon mother said while smiling.

“Yeah…I can’t sleep last night,” Jiyong said to tease Taeyeon.

Taeyeon mother chuckles when Jiyong said that.

“Why? Did something bothering you?” she asked.

“Yeah, she’s bothering me” Jiyong said while pointing to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes furiously.

Her mother is just laughing while seeing their interaction.

“So, today is Jiwoong game, huh?” Jiyong asked before he seat at nearby chair.

“Yeah but his team will be start at 2 o’clock” Taeyeon mother replied.

“What about you?” Jiyong asked Taeyeon.

“I have to work this morning” Taeyeon replied without looking at him.

“You will be going with Jaeyoung?” her mother asked.

Taeyeon just nodded. Jiyong feels uneasy when he saw her nodded.

“Let me send you there” Jiyong said his offer.

However, Taeyeon refused and say that she don’t want to trouble him.

That make Jioyng feel unbearable to let his wife with other man.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong still at home while waiting for Taeyeon. After he sees Taeyeon is getting out from the room, he approaches her and says

“Let me send you there”

“It’s okay…I can…” Taeyeon words stops when Jiyong interrupts and say

“I send you or you want me to kiss you again?” while smirk wickedly.

“You such a…argh…” Taeyeon said furiously before she goes get her shoes.

Jiyong just smiles widely before he follows her from behind.

At the car park, Jiyong try to talk to her but her just ignoring him and speed her steps toward the car.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“Why should I talk to you if it’s hurt me” Taeyeon replied.

“I’m sorry” Jiyong apologies.

“Now, you’re sorry. But sorry for what? Kiss me or hurt me?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically.

“Hurt you” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Then, you’re not sorry for kiss me?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“Nope” Jiyong replied without feel guilty.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes furiously before she ask

“Don’t you forget about the contract?”

“No, and I think kiss is allowed” Jiyong replied while smirk.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him after that. She just feels disappointed when Jiyong said that. It’s really hurt her feelings.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

THE TOURNAMENT

 

Taeyeon is busying with her works when her parent come to meet her.

“Jiwoong team won!” her dad said excitedly.

“Oh really? Cool! I want to meet him,” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“We can’t but he promises to meet us next day,” her mother said with gloomy face.

“Then we just wait for him” Taeyeon said to comfort her mother.

“Samchon!” Jaeyoung shouts when he saw his uncle.

“How’s you doing?” Taeyeon dad asked.

“Incredible” he replied while grin.

“Samchon, where are you going after this?” he continue asked.

“Nowhere” Taeyeon dad replied.

“Good! Let’s me treat you at Seoul” he said excitedly.

“Where are you wanted to bring us?” Taeyeon mother asked curiously.

“It’s surprise” Jaeyoung replied before he leave them.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

Jaeyoung and Taeyeon family are enjoying the dinner together. They are chatting to each other happily. After that, Taeyeon excuses herself to go to the toilet meanwhile the other continues enjoying their dinner.

Few moments later, when Taeyeon come out from the toilet, she saw Jaeyoung is outside there waiting for her.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“You going too long, samchon asked me to look up you here” Jaeyoung replied before he removes some dirt on Taeyeon face.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked when Jaeyoung hand touches her face.

“Something at your face” Jaeyoung replied while touching her face.

“Where?” Taeyeon asked while touch her face.

However, when that incident happens, there is Jiyong that just arrived accidentally see the incident furiously.

 

After comeback from the toilet, Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong is there with her parents.

“I tell him to have dinner with us” Taeyeon mother said when she noticed Taeyeon face.

“Oh, great” Jaeyoung said awkwardly when he saw Jiyong is there.

Jiyong just ignoring Taeyeon staring while he's trying not to show his anger.

“Here, eat more” Taeyeon dad said while give Jiyong his foods.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied while smiling to him.

At that time, Taeyeon noticed that Jiyong behavior is very different. She noticed that Jiyong is avoiding seeing her and talking to her. Then, she feels something in her heart. She feels sad and disappointed. However, she tries to calm down herself for not showing it. The dinner was happy to others but not for Jiyong and Taeyeon.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JIYONG PENTHOUSE

 

After back from the dinner, the situation between Taeyeon and Jiyong still tense. Jiyong just keeps ignoring Taeyeon while Taeyeon just let him be. However, after Taeyeon finish takes her bath, she determined to talk to Jiyong.

“Did something happen at company?” Taeyeon asked softly.

Jiyong didn’t replied her and continue look at his tablet.

“Something wrong today?” Taeyeon keep trying asked him.

Still, Jiyong is ignoring her question.

“Are you mad at me?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Then, Jiyong turn his face and look at her but he didn’t say anything.

“Okay, fine. If you want to keep ignoring me, just do it. I don’t care” Taeyeon said while walk to go out the room.

“Yeah...Why should you care about me? I am nobody to you, right?” suddenly Jiyong said to her.

Taeyeon frown after Jiyong said that.

“Yeah…that’s what you want, right? Being nice with other men but with own husband is not like that” Jiyong said firmly.

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I saw you and him in front of toilet,” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon trying to get what Jiyong point and then she ask

“Jaeyoung oppa?”

“Yeah…him. What are you two doing there?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“What are we doing?” Taeyeon keep asked to get why is Jiyong point to mention that scene.

“I saw him touch your face. It’s sweet, right?” Jiyong asked sarcastically.

After he said that, Taeyeon get what the situation is Jiyong talked about.

“Hey, we’re doing nothing there. He just helps me to remove dirt on my face,” Taeyeon explaining to him.

“Really? I don’t see that from him,” Jiyong keep said with his jealousy.

“Why you need to mention things like this? Besides, he is my cousin! What he's doing just as a family members.” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Huh, cousin…so lame” Jiyong said while smirk.

Taeyeon feels fury after Jiyong said that.

“I don’t know why you have to be like this but I think you're starting to interfere in my life. Didn't you forget the contract?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

Jiyong is silent for a while after Taeyeon mentioning about the contract.

“Didn’t we agree not to interfere with each other life, aren’t we?” Taeyeon keeps asked him firmly.

“But I’m your husband” Jiyong replied furiously.

“I know you’re my husband but JUST a husband that’s the deal” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Jiyong feels so mad after Taeyeon says that. He then walks toward her and grabs her hand hardly. He pushes Taeyeon on the bed roughly before he seat above her.

“Let me show you what is JUST husband can do,” Jiyong said firmly while holding both of Taeyeon hands.

 

After saying that, Jiyong st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter