Twenty Six

Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by ChocoChen21 and Foxilady - jealous Minseok part 1

Bored out of his mind, Minseok stretched and lazily scratched his bare stomach as he watched a daily show. He sat up as the landline rung, a familiar set of digits flashing on its screen.

'Jongdae!' he greeted, purring as the other male chuckled fondly and called out to him with endearments.
'What're you up to, baby?'
'I'm watching a show right now.'
'Are you bored? Why don't you play with your Lego kit?'
'I already did... but I'm not even sleepy,' Minseok pouted. 'Can I have noodles?'
'Okay, baby.'
'I think I'll make a video today - I'll try to make coffee and you try it out.'
'I'm looking forward to it - will you make a milk heart the way I taught you?'
'I will,' Minseok promised, tail swishing as Jongdae spoke.






















'You're home!' Minseok grinned, faltering when his nose twitched at a new smell. Jongdae hugged him tightly and pressed a kiss to the base of Minseok's ears, playing with the tail curled around his arm.
'Where's the coffee you made? You sent me such beautiful pictures,' Jongdae smiled, snapping Minseok out of his thoughts. The hybrid pulled Jongdae into the kitchen and handed him a cup.

'I had most of it but saved this just for you.'
'Thank you, baby. It tastes amazing,' Jongdae cooed after a sip, leaning down to kiss Minseok. Not noticing his lover's frown, he continued to drink and check his phone for messages.
















The next few days were the same - Minseok would smell something foreign on Jongdae. This led to him clinging onto his lover at every point possible: he'd cuddle the other really tightly in bed, mark his torso with love bites to ease his senses, press his face into his neck and rub there before Jongdae left for work. Jongdae didn't question it too much - the one time he did, Minseok almost broke down as he himself didn't understand.




'Who is it? I smell someone on you,' he asked Jongdae once while they were having dinner.
'What do you mean, Min?'
'Are you getting close to someone? This isn't Lu Han's smell, this isn't the smell of coffee... this isn't your scent either, so who is it?'
'I'm not getting cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter