Broken

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Announcement

This is a special chapter NOT written by me but my friend Deyn. She continue from the previous chapter so here it goes. Deyn, thanks for writing this chapter!

 

*******

 

The moment Nako finished her sentence, Ryujin froze up on her spot. Not able to move nor blink. She suddenly felt her body became numb as tears started to well on her eyes. Soon the tears she's been holding in dropped against her cheeks. 

At this point Nako suddenly became alarmed she does not know what happened. 

She started panicking as she pulled her handkerchief out of her pocket and carefully wipes Ryujin's tears away.

The couple hiding from a nearby tree suddenly jumped out and reveal themselves when they saw Ryujin crying. They run towards the bench and ask what happened.

Ryujin snapped out of her little bubble and slowly shakes her head.

"I-I was just happy for her."

Ryujin pointed at Nako. 

Nako pointed at herself, until she gets a gist of what Ryujin implied. Her face suddenly became flushed which made Chaeryeong and Wonyoung grin, but the moment their eyes landed on Ryujin they felt something wrong.

Ryujin may not speak of anything but her orbs speaks volume. It speaks sadness in them. As if her heart was torn into pieces and they can never be mended again.

With all this in mind the two averted their gazes onto Nako which was still blushing. Making them confused at the same time.

"So Nako, why is Ryu here crying?, Why is she happy for you?"

Wonyoung asks her small friend.

Nako suddenly became a little bit giddy as she was hesitating to tell her friends about the news. About Jihyo agreeing on dating her.

Before Nako could open , Ryujin suddenly stood up, which earned the attention of the three. 

"Wonyoung, ryeong, Nako. I think I need to go. I suddenly remembered. I have an errand to run too."

Ryujin coldly muses.

After that Ryujin marched herself away even before Wonyoung could stop her from her tracks.

"What's wrong with her?"

Nako dumbly questions.

"So, Nako. I think you have something to tell us."

Nako looks at the both, an O formed on while she started to fidget again.

"Well, you see..."


-

 

"Ryujin!"

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong burst at the Miyawaki apartment while screaming their lungs out. 

This little commotion suddenly rang inside Chaeyeon's ear who suddenly got woken up by the loud noises coming from outside.

"It's so early! What are you two kids shouting for!?"

Chaeyeon marched out of Sakura's room, fuming mad that Chaeryeong and Wonyoung almost saw an imaginary smoke being released on Chaeyeon's ears.

The two kids gulp in fear as they know Chaeyeon is merciless when her nap time gets disturbed.

"U-unnie. Ryujin. S-she left earlier but we can't suddenly contact her. We thought maybe she's here but looks like she's not."

Chaeyeon suddenly widens her eyes. She hurriedly rushed back inside Sakura's room and woke the older woman up.

"Saku-chan! Wake up!"

Chaeyeon shook Sakura's shoulder but the older swatted her hands away and groaned.

"Chae, It's a weekend. Stop disturbing my sleep."

Sakura then shifted her body towards the other side of the bed, not minding Chaeyeon's constant taps.

"Saku-chan this is imporant!"

Chaeyeon, is starting to lose patience as Sakura still rolls herself inside the comforter.

"What's more important than my well deserve sleep?"

Sakura retorted as she continues to sink her little physique in her comforter.

"Ryujin! She's missing!"

Sakura suddenly shoots up from her bed as she Chaeyeon finished her sentence.

"WHAT!!?"

Sakura could only utter this word in surprise. 

Soon after the two kids peeked inside Sakura's room, and for some reasons the two of them suddenly got a cold glare from Sakura.

"What did you two do?"

Sakura questioned with an unamused tone. The two kids could only shake their heads and gulp at the mad cherry blossom.


-


"Hey, Kid! Watch were you're going!"

An angry driver shouted at Ryujin as the latter almost got hit by a speeding car. She was too deep into her thoughts that she almost ended up in a hospital. Luckily someone pulled her to the side walks, but this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter