The Sisters

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning in the Miyawaki’s apartment. Sakura, Wonyoung and Ryujin were still in deep sleep in their respective room. Ryujin? Yes. Ryujin is adopted by Siwon and Yoona and now she is also a member of Miyawaki family. A year ago, Sakura and Wonyoung went  to Hong Kong to look for her. Even though Ryujin refused, the two siblings annoyed her that finally she gave up and agreed to be part of the family. Ryujin is the same age as Wonyoung but born earlier than her so Wonyoung was still considered the youngest in the family.

 

“WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!”

 

Ryujin jumped out from her bed when she heard her phone alarm. She looked left and right, even with her eyes closed. With blurry vision, she scanned around. She realised she was in her room.

 

“It’s morning, what time is it?”

 

Ryujin checked her phone and widened her eyes when she saw the time.

 

“It’s 9! I’m late for class!”

 

Ryujin rushed to Wonyoung room.

 

“WONNIE WAKE UP! WE ARE LATE!”

 

There was no response from Wonyoung. She was still sleeping. Ryujin growled. She went to Wonyoung bed and jumped onto her.

 

“WONNIE WAKE UP!”

 

Wonyoung instantly woke up. 

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME?” Wonyoung shouted.
“WE ARE LATE IDIOT! WASH UP FAST!”

 


As Ryujin sprinted to Sakura’s room. Wonyoung was still half asleep but as soon as her eyes caught the clock on the wall, she went to shower in an extreme speed. Ryujin who was in front of Sakura’s room was hesitating to enter. 

 

“Take a deep breath, deep breath, if you don’t wake her up she will kill you, so you need to wake her up,” Ryujin told herself.

 

Ryujin twisted the door knob and pushed the door slowly. Ryujin slowly took a step inside.

 

“Kkura unnie?”

 

Sakura was covered in blanket so Ryujin could not see her properly. Ryujin took step by step to Sakura and as she got closer, she gets nervous. 

 

“Kkura unnie?”

 

Ryujin pulled the blanket slowly and to her surprise, it was not Sakura there but her girlfriend, Lee Chaeyeon. 

 

“Chae unnie?”

 

Chaeyeon who was half asleep lazily opened her eyes. 

 

“Ryu...what...is...it?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Where is Kkura unnie?”
“She’s....here...,”

 

Chaeyeon pushed the blanket and Ryujin saw Sakura sleeping on Chaeyeon’s chest while hugging her waist.

 

“Chae unnie, it’s 9 o’clock,”

 

Chaeyeon nodded and went back to sleep, hugging her girlfriend. Ryujin was in confusion for a while.

 

“Unnie, it’s 9 in the morning,” Ryujin repeated.

 

Chaeyeon eyes instantly opened.

 

“I HAVE MEETING! SAKU-CHAN WAKE UP!” 

 

Chaeyeon patted Sakura’s body to wake her up and Sakura woke up like a baby. She rubbed her eyes repeatedly. 

 

“What am I doing here? When did I arrive here?” Chaeyeon questioned herself.

 

Ryujin thought something was going to happen so she escaped leaving the couple in the room.

 

“You don’t remember? You came here last night saying you wanted to sleep here,” Sakura was sitting on the bed, with her eyes closed.
“I have meeting at 9 and now is 9! Where is my shirt?”

 

Chaeyeon wandered around Sakura’s room looking for any formal shirt to wear for work. Sakura was still loading on her bed. Chaeyeon stopped and turned to Sakura.

 

“SAKU-CHAN! THAT MEETING INCLUDES YOU TOO!” 

 

Sakura who probably got her sense back jumped off the bed and rushed to the washroom to wash up. The calm morning turned hectic as everyone started to run around the house.

 

“YAH RYUJIN WHERE IS MY SKIRT?” Wonyoung shouted from her room.
“HOW WOULD I KNOW?!” Ryujin shouted back from her room.

 

At the same time, Chaeyeon was in the living room, looking for her bag. She remembered she brought them there.

 

“RYUJIN! WHERE IS MY BAG? I PUT THEM HERE LAST NIGHT?!” Chaeyeon’s voice could be heard around the house.
“I DON’T KNOW! THAT’S YOUR BAG!” Ryujin who was busy preparing in her room replied.

 

Chaeyeon kept searching and found her bag in the kitchen. Chaeyeon took the time to explore the fridge for some food but she found nothing.

 

“RYUJIN! WHERE IS THE ONIGIRI IN THE FRIDGE?” Chaeyeon asked.
“SINCE WHEN THERE IS AN ONIGIRI IN  THE FRIDGE?” Ryujin questioned from her room.
“RYU! I LOST MY EARPHONE! I CAN’T FIND THEM!” Wonyoung was running around the house looking for her stuff.
“JUST FIND IT YOURSELF!” Ryujin was finally out of her room, all ready.
“RYU!” Sakura’s voice calling for Ryujin from her room.

 

Ryujin sprinted like a jet to Sakura’s room and as soon as she reached there, she saw Sakura trying to find something in her room.

 

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Ryujin asked in concerned.
“I can’t find my watch,” Sakura answered with her puppy eyes looking at Ryujin.
“Your watch? It’s here,”

 

Ryujin went to the dresser, open the drawer and took Sakura’s watch. She gave it to Sakura.

 

“Thanks Ryu! So reliable!” Sakura patted Ryujin’s head.
“No problem unnie!” Ryujin grinned.

 

Wonyoung and Chaeyeon were watching at the door with an apple on their han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter