Don’t think about anything baby 🦋🌷

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ He told me to break up with you .” He just ended that sentence and broke up crying mess like a child , after the lonely life he lived and his hope for a bright future with someone he love .

there comes someone and telling him such a thing . 

After his dream were coming true slowly . 

Seungcheol hugging his lover strongly , pecked his head and shut his eyes there , tried to be calm cause if he didn’t , he might just kill someone as he felt his heart burning . 

“ You know that won’t happened right ?! He doesn’t have the right to take you from me .”  He mattered , it’s really unfair , the way that bastard forced his lover to his office like that .

” C-cheolie , what are we gonna do now ?!” He’s looking up to him with hopping eyes , tears running down and Seungcheol kissing them away . 

“ I’ll come up with something so don’t think and stress yourself .” 

Jeonghan nodded innocently , shut his eyes there as he leaned to the man’s chest feeling so save and warm . 

Seungcheol’s thinking there while Jeonghan slept in his arm after he cried so much , he was scared , too scared to be lonely again , Seungcheol can tell that by how jeonghan’s holding on his shirt tightly and squeezing it even during his sleepiness . 

“ I won’t ever break up with you baby ~.”   he mattered, squeezing him gently there, if it's something this serious his father might try to hurt jeonghan again, so he'll think about a way to avoid such a dangerous. 

" I won't let anyone lying finger on you.." 

 

 

 

💗🌹🦋

Jeonghan woke up to his phone ranging, flinched as he answered while still snuggling closer to his lover chest, opened his eyes wide when he saw jisso is name. 

Answered nervously. 

" S-shua ~."  

Seungcheol's stirring up though, saw jeonghan talking on phone shyly and nervously., frowned as he sit up. 

" Jeonghan you at home?! I've missed you so I'm in front of your door " 

Jeonghan almost gasped in shock, looked at cheol rising an eyebrow as he's confused as hell. 

" Y-yeah I will open the door now, g-give me a second." he hang up, smacked his lover as he made him stand and pushed him inside bedroom. 

" Ouch baby, what's wrong?!. He whined, jeonghan blushing there " Shua doesn't know we are meeting, I'm not ready to tell him yet. " 

Seungcheol blinked. 

" Why not baby?! I think he knew that you were into man since ever?! ". Jeonghan bite his lips. 

" I-I know cheol, but still.."  

Seungcheol smiled softly. 

" Okay, as long as you want that. "

He murmured, looked at jeonghan hesisting as he felt like he’s hurting his man so he bite his bottom lips . 

“ I think he’ll be glad to see me happy with someone finally ...” He admit there , played with his hands , pulled his man there by his arm and ran towards the door . 

Making seungcheol’s heart softened , stood by his side as he opened the door for jisoo and there stood seungcheol’s crush too , she froze in shock but managed to act normal as she bowed , Seungcheol bowed back . 

Jisoo busy greating his friend with hug and asking him about his condition till he noticed him . 

“ Hello there , I see you have someone in here ?!” Jisoo said out and smiled a little , eyes on the handsome man next to his friend who blushed there and nodded , “ This is Seungcheol , h-he’s my boyfriend .” Seungcheol looking at his lover feeling happy that he said that so he looked back to the surprised woman . 

Jisoo’s eyes still fixed on Seungcheol , seem surprised too but seeing Jeonghan flushing there as he admit that , he smiled softly and ruffled his hair . 

“ Aigoo , you get such a handsome lover now hum ?!” He murmured with chuckle , Jeonghan giggled as he allowed them inside , they sat on living room’s sofa , Jeonghan ran to make coffee there and Seungcheol sat with them on army chair . 

“ It’s been a while ~.” Jisoo’s wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter