Seungcheol’s father 💕🦋

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wake up after his unconscious state, released that he's sitting on wooden army chair facing a huge office and there was an old man wearing glasses, looked up soon and smirked. 

" You're finally awake?!". Jeonghan tried moving and struggling but there's two bodyguard on each side holding him still.

Tears willed around his eyes innocently as he felt choke in his throat cause he was so afraid.

" L-let me go ~." he manged to say, although he knew it won't happened, the man chuckled there as he sat across him.

" Easy there boy, I won't do anything to you, or maybe if you resist without hearing what I have to say."

Jeonghan stared at him as his tears rolling down. 

Is this man seungcheol's father?! Is it really him, didn't he have a nice way to meet someone?! Why did he have to force him here like that, he could have just send those man nicely without having to punch him like that in tummy so he lose conscious. 

“ So you’re seungcheol’s boyfriend hum ?!” jeonghan’s lips trembled .

“ You seduced him but he’s not really gay , I will set a blind date for him so what do you think you should do ?!” 

Jeonghan looked at his cuffed hands . 

Tears streamed down his smooth cheek . 

The boss chuckled .

“ Don’t you know what to say ?! Do you know the past of our family ?! The dark side and history , haven’t Seungcheol told you anything ?!” 

Jeonghan wasn’t able to speak , he was too scared .

He have been blinded , focused on his own desire and didn’t notice his man suffering probably because of his father , that’s why he always left so suddenly and came back like he didn’t do anything right ?! 

“ So right now , i’m gonna give you money and everything you want in one condition which is breaking up with my son ,  you know he wasn’t gay , so I can blame you for that fact .” He came closer , held the younger’s chin and made him look up .

The father was taken back by the beauty before his eyes , he suddenly froze which made his bodyguard notice . 

“ Why aren’t you saying anything ?!.”  Jeonghan trembled , shook his head there as he continue crying . 

The man looking at him . 

“ You’re too soft for a man , did you took that as advantage to seduce my son ?!”

He shook his head . 

“ I didn’t , p-please let me go ajusshi .” 

The man finally heard his voice again . 

“ I won’t , unless you tell me that you’ll break up with him and go on your way .” 

After he thought that his life will be more better and how things worked up for him with Seungcheol and now he has been kidnapped by the man’s father and tells him to break up . 

“ If you refused , I won’t let you go so easily ..remember that .”  

The men released him . 

He stood up shivering . 

Wiped his following tears when they release his wrist of the cuffs and after all of this he bowed innocently to the old man , but he can’t pull himself to say anything else .

 

 

 

Meanwhile ~🌷💕

After he was done of his work in afternoon  , Seungcheol has been calling his lover over and over but he doesn’t answer . 

Start to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter