Seungcheol's curiosity 🌹💗

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kept stepping and jeonghan backing while looking at him, feeling scared somehow at the glances the man's giving him, till he hit his feet on bed and fell back, seungcheol leaned over above him , reached over and his cheek gently.

" You ?!".

Jeonghan's eyes widened, flushed there as he looked away before nodding shyly.

Are they really gonna do it?! 

He’s not ready , it is so sudden . 

Seungcheol’s trying to see beneath those clothes while Jeonghan shaking his head , eyes teary as his cheek burning . 

“ N-no ~.”

He hugged himself , his white sweater slide a little showing his perfect white shoulders , seungcheol’s heart beating fast , upper cheek flushing as he admire the younger while he shudder a little , seem scared of him and he noticed eventually .

“ S-Sorry ~I guess  I lost my mind ..”

He looked down , Jeonghan flushing there as he bite his bottom lips , fixed his sweater and stood up . 

“ Whatever you feel towards me I’m sure it’s just a matter of time , y-you’re not gay ~.”

Right , he can’t make Seungcheol become gay for him , this is way too much for him .

Tears rolled down and he turned back to wipe it as he sniffled . 

“ Who give about me being gay or not ?! honestly , you’re thinking too much , if it’s not something I won’t do then I will sure stop don’t you agree ?!” He stood behind him , Jeonghan flinched at the way he raised his voice though . 

“ You’re driving me crazy ...”

His tone softened when he said that , hugged him from the back and Jeonghan burst out crying , turned around there giving up and hugging back , leaving small cute sobs and Seungcheol’s heart fluttered , smiled warmly and pecked that black beautiful soft hair . 

“ Sorry , did you felt scared when I raised my voice ?!”

*Sniffle*

*Nod*nod*

He hide his face in the crock of his neck , inhaling the man’s amazing manly cologne . 

“ I won’t do it again I promise ~.” He pecked his hair again , Jeonghan felt so happy , he feels warmth and affection as soon as he's in this man's arms , as if he wasn’t lonely all this time . 

Seungcheol digging his face on that hair , inhaling it and his heart beating fast . 

“ I-I need to wear m-my clothes .” 

He’s feeling cold , the cold breeze coming from small entrances of windows and doors , Seungcheol cleared his throat . 

“ O-oh Yeah , Sorry .” He pulled back , looked at Jeonghan flushing and fixing his bathrobe that has slide a little to show his pale shoulder again . 

He noticed the man’s still in room , went over him with cute pouts before pushing him out and shutting the door . 

“ Why we’re both men ~?!”

He left him complaining out while his cheek burning , touched his chest where his heart beating like crazy , ran soon to wear warm clothes which’s big warm beige sweater under it one of his black wife beater and after wearing his black boxer and short jogger pants , Jeonghan opened the door , yelped when he saw the man still standing there . 

 

Seungcheol really wanted to see the younger , he looked up and down , focused soon on pale leg . 

“ You know that i was about to lose control ?!” 

Jeonghan’s cheek turned red . 

“ W-Why ..?!”

He stuttered , feeling shy towards the man when he says this all of sudden , he thought they will do it and he’s sure the man’s about to attack him but he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter