The bouquet of flowers 💕💐

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🦋🌷Next day 🦋🌷

 

Jeonghan were taking his vitamin pills the doctor wrote for him the last time he went to the hospital with Mingyu , cause he woke with fever and horrible back pain , sniffled there innocently as he drank water and turned around to go out . 

Only to slam on seungcheol’s chest . 

Looked up with his wide teary round eyes . 

“ Aigoo , what’s wrong cutie ?!”

Seungcheol cupped his cheek , looked to him there worried and surprised . 

Jeonghan’s heart fluttered , remembered and recalled yesterday’s cheesy lovely night and looked everywhere but the man . 

“ M-my back hurts me .” He pouted , Seungcheol flushed though and cleared his throat , rubbed the back of his head . 

“ I-I’m sorry , do you want me to massage it ?!”

Jeonghan pouted again . 

Stepped on the poor man’s foot with his slipper before kicking him too on his ankle and walked pass him . 

“ N-no ~it’s your fault .”

 

Seungcheol were left dumbfounded there as he groaned while rubbing his ankle . 

“ What happened to him ?!” He wondered , never knew that Jeonghan become so moody when he’s sick , he continue sniffling and wiping his tears before heading to his bedroom and shutting the door . 

Seungcheol didn’t know how should he act so he went by the door and knocked gently . 

“ Little cutie ~are you really okay ?!”

Jeonghan sitting on bed , felt so dizzy and like the world spinning , he also doesn’t know why he’s having such a strong fever even though he had it like week ago ?! He really have such a weak body isn’t he ?!

He laid back , about to sleep when he heard click of the door , he didn’t really lock it or anything so he smiled innocently hearing the man’s step .  

“ Jeonghan-ah ~want me to massage  your back ?!” 

After small muffled yes from underneath the blanket , seungcheol’s heart Fluttered , took out a ointment that Jeonghan Keep often as he told him about it yesterday , it was for back pain including muscles . 

It smells nice as Seungcheol poured some on his bare hands , Jeonghan slide his own small short pants down enough to show his back , Seungcheol’s cold hand touched there and he yelped cutely , round cheek reddened . 

He kept doing him massage there while he’s melting . 

Till the spot under his ached him where the man massage it . 

“ N-no cheol ~.”

“ I know that it hurts , but you need to do it more then once just to get used no ?!”

Jeonghan’s cheek burned . 

“ I-it hurts , I won’t do it again .” He pouted , felt the man release his hand of squeezing his cute bubble white . 

“ I won’t force you either but it’s your choice .” He pecked his cheek , Jeonghan sit up , hugging one of his cute moon shaped pillow . 

“ I-is it gonna hurt again like yesterday ?!” He blushed as he asked that , round wide curious innocent eyes melting the man’s heart as he smiled softly before chuckling . “ You’re really clueless aren’t you ?!”

Seungcheol caressed that cheek gently . 

“ It won’t hurt I promise ~.”

 

 

🌷💕

After loosening the younger well enough , Seungcheol’s ing his raw length in and out easily inside this amazing tight hot wall , Jeonghan underneath him while wrapping his leg around his waist . 

He kept hitting shallow spot over and over and Jeonghan kept before melting as he panted cutely before sleepiness take over his exhausted body once again , felt so relaxed and satisfied . 

Seungcheol slide off the bed and shut the light , smiled softly to the cute figure before he close the door and headed outside to the living room . 

“ Now I’m pretty sure he won’t feel hurt down there .” He murmured to himself , flushed there as he remembered how joyful he felt and how Jeonghan ended up ing four times . 

The man held his both hot cheek . 

“ Damn it , he’s too beautiful .”

He kept like woman though , but he’s really proud to be the reason that this pure angel felt so good . 

 

 

When it’s afternoon , Jeonghan woke up , felt like he’s all alone in his apartment as he ran to see if Seungcheol still here or not , only to see no one , about to tear up there but when the door of his balcony slide open and he entered before shutti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter