The truth 🦋🌷

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan’s dazing in bathtub , cheek flushing mess as soon he snapped and screamed mentally , slapped the waters and clutched on his own hair . 

He did it , he lost his ity , it felt so good although he sobbed and cried out at first but in the end , Seungcheol made him feel so good , he sure hit and slapped the man a lot , he felt sorry . 

He slapped his own cheek there trying to stop thinking about it but he couldn’t seriously . 

He’s so happy , it’s like Seungcheol know a man’s body , although he’s straight but he knew how to make him feel so good , he was so gentle . 

*Twitch*

Jeonghan flinched , looking underwater and touched his .

” N-no water will get in , it’s still twitching , h-he was just squeezing out his thing in here .”

His cheek burned , screamed mentally there once again and tried to pull himself together . 

“ Jeonghan ~are you okay ?!”

It’s seungcheol’s voice calling out for him from outside , Jeonghan blushed . 

“ Y-Yeah , i’m going Out now .”  He stood up , leg still trembling a little , dried well and wore his bathrobe . 

Just as he headed out , Seungcheol were still lying on bed , sit up once he saw him as he smiled , still though after he took shower before him . 

“ Come here ~.” 

He opened his arm , Jeonghan hesitantly went over as he flush , sit on the man’s right thigh and he pecked his cheek . 

“ You smell so good ~.” He said out while inhaling and kissing his neck , Jeonghan held into his hair and whimpered . 

“ C-cheol , i’m sorry for hitting you earlier , it hurted me so much .” He shyly spoke , his cheek won’t return to it normal color as the man’s breath so close , looked to him with soft warm smile that made the younger’s heart dance . 

“ It’s okay cutie , I though loosening you well won’t hurt you but it still did since it was your first time .” He winked , Jeonghan flushed , hugged his neck shyly and the man embraced him . 

...

“ Cheol ~?!”

Jeonghan hesitantly mattered the man’s name after a while of silence . 

“ Hum ?!” The man busy holding that booy thought . 

“ Although you’re straight , but you didn’t hesitate to do it with me , it made me so happy .” The younger admit it there , feeling so special and happy about that fact . 

“ Why would I hesitant ?! You were so damn beautiful back there , you don’t lack anything you know ?! I know that you are still underestimating yourself but honestly , you were more beautiful then any women I have met before .” 

Jeonghan felt so so happy that he felt tears gathering before rolling , sniffling cutely there and the man chuckled . 

“ You’re so cute ~.” He squeezed that cheek and parted it , Jeonghan whined , as he giggled when the man laid him down and attacked his with kisses , showering him in his love there and he’s giggling because it tickles him . 

Just as the man stopped Jeonghan blinked . 

“ Wait , does that mean you met many woman before ?!” 

Jeonghan pouted as he asked that . 

Seungcheol rubbed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter