His mysteries side 🌷🦋

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m glad you liked gyuwon’s chapter ^^ , Here’s fast update thanks to you guys ^^ love ya ❤️

 

 

 

In living room’s couch , seungcheol’s sitting there , resting his back on couch comfortably while Jeonghan on his lap , curling there with blanket and sleeping as he embrace his strong muscle man .

The man pecking that hair from time to time with soft smile .

” We did it and he almost fainted during that ...i wasn't really that rough , or was I ?!” He flushed as he asked himself that , cleared his throat feeling his cheek heating up . 

He continue flipping on channel till he found something interesting which is a movie called (Room) , he watched with low volume . 

Just half of the movie , his phone buzzed there , glanced at the screen . 

“ , why is he calling now ?!” 

He didn’t want to move his pure angel off his lap to take this helpless call but he get too since his father will get angry as hell and force one of the bodyguard to search for him obviously and he hated this so much . 

He moved Jeonghan gently , laid his fragile body on couch and placed the blanket over his chest , stood up quickly and walked out the balcony in this snowy frozen cold foggy weather . 

“ Hello father ~.” 

The man on line sighed there and it looks like he was about to yell at him but he choose not too . 

“ Why aren’t you answering your mother’s calls or messages ?!”

Seungcheol rolled his eyes . 

“ Why should I answer that woman ?! She’s just taking advantage of you father .” He clutched his fist . 

“ Choi Seungcheol ~.” He yelled as he continue . 

“ You have to accept her whether you like it or not , she helped me getting over my depress .” 

Seungcheol felt his heart clinching in anger . 

“ You’re so blinded father , she ain’t doing that for her love towards you __.” He was halted by his father again as he yelled . 

“ Enough , I called you to come over here in my office tonight , if you didn’t show up I will send Mr.lee .” 

Seungcheol sighed , wanted to burst in anger but he calmed himself by clutching his fist again .

His father hang up and he almost throw his phone if his angel didn’t suddenly open the balcony glasses door . 

“ C-cheolie ~.”  The cold steam coming out as Jeonghan spoke , Seungcheol eventually get closer and hugged his pure lover  .

” Slept well ?!”

*Nod*nod*

Jeonghan flushed . 

“ W-were you talking to someone ?! Is it work ?!” 

Seungcheol pecked that hair . 

“ No , it’s my father , I will go tonight to see him .” Jeonghan nodded innocently , bite his lips soon . 

“ I-I will wait for you .” 

The man held that chin and made him look up . 

“ I might come back late , so you can eat dinner before me .” His deep serious tone made Jeonghan feel uneasy . 

It’s sure that they are lover now but somehow , he still doesn’t know anything about his lover and mostly his family , Seungcheol have lots of mysteries side of him that he doesn’t know yet and that makes him feel sad . 

“ Are you okay ?!” The man noticed his lover qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter