Stranger’s kindness 🥀🦋

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sniffled , Wiped his tears afraid to be caught by anyone he knew around here , he told himself to be strong but here he ended up crying like baby since ever he saw jisoo sliding the wedding ring to his beautiful wife’s finger . 

“ H-he seem to happy so I can’t ask for more .” He’s murmuring to himself , somehow the weather was sunny but not anymore as clouds start gathering and he’s standing there while people rushing back to their homes after the wedding ended . 

“ Want some cigarette ?!”

Jeonghan flinched , wiped his tears eventually before looking up to this handsome tall man , as if he’s idol or something , he’s wearing black hat and above his suit , he wore a black rainy warm coat . 

“ I-I don’t smoke , more importantly who are you ?!”  He’s already done with this damn wedding and there appear man out of no where offering him cigarette . 

“ That’s unfortunate , i’m Choi Seungcheol , close friend to that brat’s wife .” 

Jeonghan’s eyes widened , soon looked away sadly while rubbing his right hand , trying to warm himself in this freezing weather , it’s lower then -3 although it’s afternoon . 

“ Why so sad about a straight guy ?!”

Jeonghan’s breath hitched . 

How did he know ?!

“ What the hell are you saying ?!”

The male smirked , lightening up his own cigarette . 

“ I knew , the way you run away like this , all the wedding ceremony you were trying to fight your tears i’m i wrong?!”

Jeonghan’s eyes widened , nibbled his lower lips as he felt his heart clinch . 

“ Y-you’re wrong ~.” He snapped , tears streamed down eventually , tried so hard to keep it hidden there but he couldn’t , the handsome guy looked at fragile slim beautiful young man with warm glances , opened his umbrella and held it for the younger who’s wiping his following tears , to keep him unseen by people he held the umbrella with worried glances . 

“ Just for today I will hold this for you , cry as much as you want .” His soft warm tone , the way he said it like he knew how he’s broken , like he feel him . 

He kept crying while the man watching him , it’s start to pour , the man didn’t even protected himself by the umbrella but kept holding it for him .

He was too broken to even notice that , and being not able to sleep for the past few days , Jeonghan get dizzy after crying , causing him to faint while he hears the man calling for him . 

 

 

 

He woke up blank , opened his eyes to see sun already setting from this wide beautiful window . 

Where is he ?! 

He recalled everything and his cheek burned , looked around the room . 

, this is so embarrassing , he cried his heart out and fainted on a man’s arm he don’t know , did he carried to him to his home ?!

He stood up , stepping slowly to the door . 

“ S-Seungcheol-shi ~” he peeked there from the bedroom to see a maid passing by , she glanced to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter