REVELACIÓN

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo was back at the apartment and wore comfy clothes. She then ran to the kitchen to cook some food. She took the initiative this time because she wants to repay Chaewon from all the cooking she has done.

What she’s cooking right now Kimchi fried rice, Kimchi pancakes, sided with seasoned spinach. She didn’t know what to cook so she decided to cook the ones that look easy to cook.

Although her cooking is not on par with Chaewon’s cooking, she hope that she will appreciate it.

Now, all she has to do is wait for the lady to come here. She checked the time and it was still 7 in the evening. Class ended at 5, where could she be right now?

Usually at this point of time, she would be barging in this room and telling Minjoo to stop eating those ramen cups – which she finally stopped doing – and would just cook food for the both of them.

Maybe she’s busy with school activities? September was coming in and exam week is at the end of August.

Not that Minjoo needed to study at all. For her, this is like a mission given to her personally by her ever loving yet so cold father.

 

She waited for another hour sitting at her favorite sit in the kitchen, staring at the door hoping for a certain fairy to open it and spit her out.

“I guess she’s not coming today?”

Minjoo frowned at the thought of it. She felt depressed all of a sudden just because she never showed up in their happy place.

She just went out and head straight for her room.

 

 

 

 

 


Half an hour to go till midnight and Sakura was just about to leave the café. She wasted all her time playing with her gaming buddies, Orihime98 and KwangFoodie. She met them around the time she became a professional hacker.

 

As she was leaving the café, she noticed that someone was sitting at the sidewalk leaning her head against the light post. She was wearing a mint hoodie and jogging pants under the skirt and it was strangely familiar. She approached the girl slowly hoping not to scare her.

“Uhm, excuse me? Are you okay?”

The girl wasn’t budging. Maybe she really is asleep.

She move nearer to her side and tapped her shoulder lightly.

“Oi, are you –!”

She didn’t manage to finish what she wanted to say when suddenly the girl fell on the floor. She didn’t have the luxury to stay still so she hurriedly went to her side.

“O-oi!” Sakura tried waking her up but she was completely unresponsive.

She tried touching her pulse and gladly it was still beating. Sakura’s momentarily declared in her mind that she was dead.

She checked the girl’s face and she was in utter shock of what she was seeing.

“What the hell happened to you??”

Bruises and wounds were all over her face. The blood on her lips has already dried up, her cheeks were also bleeding but it also dried up. She checks inside the mouth not minding the grossness, her gums still remained intact. That’s good.

She pulled out her phone and called her butler.

“Ye–.”

“Come here quickly at W*Land Café.”

“Bu–“

“NOW!” 

After that, she dropped the call already and waited for the butler to come. She didn’t get a clear look on her face because of the hood.

“Aish! Worry about her condition first! Not her face you idiot!”

Sakura was reprimanding herself.

“How in the world did you end up with these wounds?” She knew that asking that was such move.

Actually she knew how she got those wounds. It was the same as Minjoo, when she finishes a mission, she always ends up with a lot of bruises. She was more than 100% sure that those bruises were not ordinary.

“E-eugh..”

Finally, the girl was showing signs of life. Not that she was dead at the first place.

She started squirming from Sakura’s hug but as she moves, she could hear the girl wincing in silence.

“Shh. Stay put. You’re safe already.” Sakura reassures her. She could feel her pain by just listening to her.

The girl tried raising her head to see who was giving her comfort. Even if she succeeds looking at her savior, she still can’t see. Her eyesight was blurry so all she could see is her blurry face. She just submitted to her fatigue and fell asleep once more.

 

 

 

The next morning at the Miyawaki household..

 

The girl was lying on the bed peacefully sleeping. The morning sun was passing through the windows showering the sleeping girl with sunlight. The girl woke up only to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

She hastily sat up earning herself a sudden rush of migraine. “O-ouch..!”

 

Just then, the door suddenly opened and a maid came in. From what the girl can see, the maid was not that old, nor was she that young. She was tall, her hair has violet color ends, she has a baby face. Cute.

“You’re awake!” She came close to the girl to check on her. “I’m one of the maids who took care of you by the way!”

“Ojou is waiting downstairs,” She handed me some clothes and a towel. “Take a shower and here are some change of clothes for you to wear.” With that, she left the girl there.

She wasted no time and just went for the shower room and took a quick shower. When she removed her clothes, revealing her bare skin, she took a glance at the mirror.

Bruises were visible. Some bruises were swelling, and some of them, from what the girl can see, were treated goodly. As the water hits her body, she felt a pang of pain. She didn’t mind it. She just kept going with it. She has to bear with it.

 

 

 

Meanwhile downstairs…

 

“Ojou! She’s awake!”

Sakura can hear her shouting from the dining table.

“Wonyoung, I already told you to stop calling me with that name.” she reprimanded the maid that just came down from upstairs. “Unnie. Just unnie okay?”

“I don’t want to~” and there she goes again running away from Sakura.

Sakura sighed in defeat. She really can’t convince the girl to call her the way she wants too.

Jang Wonyoung. She’s the daughter of the head maid in this household, Jang Victoria. Despite her height, she’s still 18 years old. Sakura took the liberty of providing the kid the education she needs, and that was enough for Wonyoung to be loyal to this household.

 

But..

 

Sakura still can’t believe my eyes of what she saw that night..

 

 

After arriving at her home, she hurriedly carries the girl upstairs and laid her gently on the bed.

“Ojou? Who is that?” Wonyoung asked.

Sakura doesn’t have the luxury to provide her every answer to the questions thrown at her.

“BRING ME SOME FIRST AID!”

Wonyoung knew that the situation was critical so she hurriedly grabbed the first-aid at Sakura’s closet. She was about to go away when Sakura stops her in her tracks.

“Stay here Wonyoung. You’re helping me tonight.”

She didn’t need to be told twice and followed every order Sakura throws at her.

But suddenly, Wonyoung noticed that Sakura stopped moving. “Ojou, is something wrong?”

“C-can you do the honor of removing her c-clothes?”

“Oho? Is that stuttering I hear from my pretty Ojou?” Wonyoung teases Sakura with a smirk on her face.

“Please?” Sakura pleads again.

“Why not you??”

“You know why, Wonyoung.”

“That you like girls?” Wonyoung’s tongue slipped. “Oops.”

She earns a death glare from the Ojou. “Unnie, I’ve seen that a thousand times. that’s not gonna make me do it.”

“Atleast assist me!” Sakura shouted. “Bring some basin with water, and also some towels.”

She tried removing her clothes but the girl was wincing in pain. She has to be extra careful cause they assume that there might be also bruises in her body. When the hoodie was removed, she finally had a good look of how she looks like.

Her face was so small, she has red-brown hair color, her milky skin complements with her face.

‘She’s pretty.’

That made Sakura slapped herself.

“E-easy Kkura! You’re not a ert. You are helping her.” she keeps reminding herself

When she was done removing the girl’s clothes, what she saw that night was imprinted forever in her mind.

Bruises. Lots of them. Down to the abdomen, near the liver part, even down her . It also reached her  neck like she was choked, even her legs were full of bruise, a wound in her knee and thigh part that also dried.

‘This is not good..’

 

“O-ojou.. W-what happened t-to her..?”

Wonyoung just arrived holding the basin with water and the towels hanging at her forearms. She almost lost her strength when she saw the girl lying on the bed full of bruises and wounds.

“I don’t know Wonyoung,”

Even Sakura was surprised. Even though she had her fill of seeing such things from Minjoo, seeing it from other people makes it more nauseating.

“Clean her body Won,” Sakura ordered her. “I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

“Y-yes, Ojou.”

With that, Sakura left them there and went downstairs.

She was really tired for the day and its taking the toll in her body. She was not the sporty person yet she carried the girl all the way to her room. She was amazed by herself. Even her butler was surprised by it.

She laid down her body at the big sofa in the living room. Thankfully its Saturday tomorrow, she doesn’t have to worry about waking early.

 Now that she remembers it, she doesn’t know her name. She stared at the bag placed in the table, having second thoughts on whether opening it or not.

She chose the former.

Hope the owner won’t kill her for rummaging in her bag.

Sakura opened it hoping she would have an idea on who she is dealing with.

There it is. An ID. She checked the name of the student.

 

 

“Let’s see.. Her name is..”

 

 

 

Another set of footsteps can be heard from the stairs indicating that someone is coming down. The girl who was taken home by Sakura was finally joining her.

She was wearing Sakura’s favorite pajamas and her kerby pink shirt, though it was kinda big for her body frame, it was enough for the girl to wear. Moreover, it made her cute.

The girl was still in awe while letting her eyes wander the house. She could see that the things inside this hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter