UNEXPECTED EVENTS

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HMMM! This is good Min!”

“I know right?”

 

They were back at their little private space eating the food Minjoo made. She wanted to pay back Chaewon for all the cooking she has done for the girl so she volunteered to do all the cooking and washing for the day.

Chaewon managed to return back at the apartment in one piece with the help of Sakura. Chaewon begged her to let her stay one more night because she doesn’t want to show Minjoo the bruises she has acquired from those bullies. Moreover, knowing Minjoo, she would definitely rush for them without thinking.

And now she is back at the apartment, it was a normal day again for the both of them. Eating at the table, both of them facing each other while admiring each other’s beauty. Hmmm. Indeed it is a normal day for them.

 

“Chae.” Minjoo called out to her.

“Hmm?”

Chaewon was still still munching at her food and won’t even bat an eye at the girl. Food is life.

“W-wanna go on a da-date with me tomorrow?” the confident gay asked. Hoping that she would agree to it.

There was a moment of silence before Chaewon could respond, “Sure! Why not?”  

After hearing Chaewon’s response, Minjoo was so happy that she was showing a wide grin.

“Then let’s meet up at this place tomorrow!” She showed Chaewon a picture of their meeting place. “Is around 12 good?”

“Call.”

With that, they have set a date for tomorrow.

After Chaewon was done eating, she was instructed by the pink-haired to go first because she will be doing all the cleaning as promised. Chaewon just laughed at the sight of her and just bid goodbye.

 

After she arrived at her room, she immediately laid down her body at her lovely bed. She was staring hard at the ceiling thinking about something.

“D-d-date..?? With me?? Am I dreaming or what?” thank goodness for her long hair, her blushing ear was not noticed, though Minjoo might have caught a glimpse of Minjoo’s blushing cheek.

Hopefully not.

 

Morning came by and Chaewon was preparing herself for the date. She couldn’t pick what to wear. She wants to look presentable and not be an embarrassment for the girl. She has ransacked his drawer pulling out everything inside it.

She finally decided on what kind of clothes she is going to wear: a dress.

She pulled out all the dresses she had and placed it on the bed.

“Everything looks nice though..” She let out a heavy sigh still thinking what to wear.

 

In the end, she did a ballot.

She wasn’t disappointed at what she picked out of all the dresses. In fact, she took a liking at it.

It was a floral dress whose length was upto the knee, the floral pattern consists of colors black and white. The dress exposes the collar bone and her back, making it look more appealing to the eyes. She paired it with her classic white sneakers to match her dress.

And with that, she was ready to go.

 

 

Upon arriving at the meeting place, it seems like Chaewon arrived too early 30 minutes before the meeting time. She can’t help but feel excited for this. It will be their first date after knowing each other. Although their little meeting place and cooking and eating together can also be considered one, she didn’t feel like it was one at all.

“Tierra de Yuri”, that was the name of the café, the exterior speaks for itself. Chaewon can see why it was famous in the neighborhood. She went inside to see a bit more of it as she was not feeling satisfied.

As she opens the door towards paradise, she was greeted by the strong aroma of the coffee as the hot water and the ground bean comes in contact with each other. It was aesthetically pleasing to the nose.

“Welcome to Tierra de Yuri!”

Chaewon was greeted by a girl whom she assumed was a worker in the shop. She went straight for the counter and ordered a drink. “One Iced Americano please.”

“Iced Americano coming up!” said the barrista of the shop.

 

Chaewon sat on an empty seat near the window. As she waited, she was admiring the beauty of the interior. Fascinated by how it looks, she caressed gently the table as it felt smooth for each of her fingertip touching it.

“Pretty isn’t it?”

Chaewon went back to reality when a girl approached her out of nowhere.

The girl was wearing a cap with a hamster and duck printed in it, even her lips looks like that of a duck. She was also wearing jeans and inner white shirt topped with leather jacket.

‘What a chic.’ – Chaewon thought.

“Mind if I sit with you?” She asked politely. Chaewon agreed.

What’s the harm in it?

 

“My name is Yena. Choi Yena.” She introduced herself to the girl but she just gave the girl a confused look.

“I’m not hitting on you.” She cackled at Chaewon who was looking at her in a weird way. “I’m waiting for my girl.”

The way she said that nonchalantly, it made her look cool in Chaewon’s eyes.

“Chaewon. Kim Chaewon. That’s my name.”

But then, she suddenly remembered that she was meeting Minjoo today. She looked at her phone and it was already past the meeting time and she was still not around.

‘Maybe she’s just running late. Yeah that must be it.’

“From the looks of it, you have a date.” She was grinning like an idiot. But Chaewon had it worst. She was blushing so hard infront of Yena that she can’t help but tease the girl.

The teasing went on but the one teasing suddenly receives a slap to her head.

“What are you doing to the poor girl, Yena.”

“That hurt! What was that for Hyewon?!”

Another girl popped out of nowhere. To top it off, she’s a real definition of beauty. She was wearing a coral colored hoodie that went up to her thighs covering her mini-short. Chaewon was in awe as she saw the girl. Beauty was not the right term,

She was a goddess.

“I-is she your date..??” Chaewon blatantly asked.

Yena and Hyewon looked at each other as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world.

“Her? Not in a million years!” – Yena.

“Like hell I would.” – Hyewon.

Chaewon was just looking at them bickering at one another like sisters. She can’t help it but paint a smile in her face and let out a subtle laugh. The bantering sisters just stared at her in confusion and just let out a smile.

Time passed by and night was fast approaching. Chaewon was still there at the shop talking with Yena and Hyewon whom she just met earlier and it felt weird when they clicked. Yena also had to stay because she’s waiting for her girlfriend whose shift will end after an hour. Hyewon said she was bored playing because her playmate was not around, so she decided to just hang out with us.

While they were at it, they shared their contact numbers just in case they want to keep in touch with each other, and Chaewon was more than contented. They were also students but a year higher than Chaewon, and they were students of the neighboring school, ENOZI HIGH.

That was how she spent the rest of the day. Wasting her time at the café, talking to two strangers wherein she became friends with, eating some cheesecake with them. Yep, that sums it all up.

Hyewon was wondering why Chaewon was still here. Even Yena was curious at it too. So she told them.

“Our meet-up place is here and it was supposed to be at 12 noon. It’s already 5pm and she’s still not here. So I just simply gave up on the thought that she’s coming here.” She breathed in. “That’s all.”

The both of them finally heard it. It was like a thorn was removed from her chest, and that was a great feeling.

But the both of them weren’t taking it too good.

“How dare she hurt a pretty girl like you!?”

“Yeah! Let’s thrash her hair and burn her body where no one can recognize her!!”

 

Chaewon was surprised. Hearing them say that with their angelic and cute face, you wouldn’t expect them to say those harsh things.

And when she can’t hold it any longer, she finally cracked up.

She was banging the table with her fingertips and it was attracting attention. The both of them had to do something because they might get kicked out for being noisy.

“Ahaha.. I haven’t laughed out loud like that for a long time. Thanks guys.”

The two was happy that they were able to put a smile on Chaewon’s frowning face.

 

Actually, she gave up already from the point where she met the two. She even asked herself if she was actually coming at all.  It was disappointing to be honest. But she was a bit thankful because she got to meet two amazing people.

 

Chaewon bid goodbye first because she had some things to do before going home. She had to grab some groceries because she will be cooking later.

But something was still bugging her.

Someone was bugging her. And that someone is named Minjoo.

‘At least tell me why you can’t go..’

And there she goes again heaving a heavy sigh.

 

“Oh? Is that you, Chaewon?”

‘That voice.’

Chaewon turned around only to see another acquaintance.

“Fancy meeting you here, Chae. Where you off to?”

“Off to buy some groceries. How about you, Sakura?”


She was wearing a pink hoodie and tight jeans, her hair tied up showing her neck. It was y. “Mind if I tag along?” Sakura offered.

Indeed shopping groceries can be a pain. She needed all the help she can get. Some company will do too.

 

“Sure.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time, the one who didn’t popped up in their date – Minjoo – was on her way back to her house – The main house.

Surprising as it is, a certain man named Hangyul was with her this time. He took the liberty to drive for the girl as she does not have the strength to do so. In fact, it was understandable for her part. After dropping the bomb on her like that, she was just like a lifeless doll staring outside the window.

Hangyul can’t bear looking at her with that look on her face. He was blaming himself for what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier this day..

 

 

Minjoo was preparing herself for later because finally, she got the guts to ask Chaewon to a date. She was so excited since this would be her first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter