MINJOO and CHAEWON

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TW: Badwords]

Minjoo’s POV

 

It was  already around noon when I reached my destination. The address led me to an apartment bearing the name “Floración Casa”. It was honestly hard to get here. I almost got lost because of this paper. Write it properly next time Dad!

The apartment was not that amazing on the outer. It was a 5-storey building, walls have gone senile that it almost look like it could break, weeping angel statues at the top of the apartment, leaves scattering everywhere, and even the plants were not even taken care of.

All in all, it’s ing creepy here.

Where in the world did you just send me off to, Dad? I thought I would be greeted by wonderful things. Yet I received the opposite.

Sigh, there’s no turning back right now I guess?

I opened the door of the apartment and ‘holy ’ was all I could spout with this little mouth of mine. I am more than amazed of what my eyes are seeing right now.

When I entered the building, the floor was marbleized with a checkered pattern going all the way in the ground floor. The walls paved with bricks and stones. Varieties of plants and flowers can be seen hanging from the walls, near the waiting area, at the table and also at the reception desk, and also with 1 employee with it.

Maybe she’s the owner of this apartment.

It was a woman around her 30’s; ash blonde long hair; probably 5’5; not to mention, she’s a beauty herself.

She finally noticed my presence and made a 45 degree bow. I bowed in return and approached her.

I was still mesmerized by the interior of the apartment, especially the flowers residing in this house.
“Good Day, Ojou.” She showed a faint smile.

She knows me? Well that makes it faster.

“Your room is in 305. All you’re things have been moved there,” She said. “And here is your key and the R&R.”

She handed me the key and a piece of paper.

R&R huh? They could’ve just spelled it out. Sigh..

R&R

1. Residents are not allowed to make excessive noise.

2. Keep your area clean. Don’t litter outside.

3. Smoking is not allowed. Drinking is acceptable.

4. Alarms are provided for each room, press for emergencies.

5. Laundry is free to use.

6. Visitors can stay up to 10:00pm.

7. Gambling is Illegal.

8. Wi-Fi is available in the Lounge.

9. All cooking are to be made in the Main Kitchen

10. Enjoy your stay at Floracion Casa.

 

These are some nice rules they implemented here. I hope no one breaks it except me.

After thoroughly scanning the rules and regulations, I went straight to the elevator. Good thing they placed an elevator in this apartment, or else I might really die of exhaustion.

The elevator was about to close when suddenly, a hand appeared, stopping the elevator from closing.

What a cute hand. Must be a girl.

The elevator opened and she pushed the stacked boxes inside and pressed the close button. Seeing that she didn’t press any other button, I take it that we are on the same floor.

“I’m sorry for suddenly stopping It.” she suddenly apologized.

“No. I’m sorry for not noticing you. I could’ve stopped the door from closing.” I smiled at her.

Well it was true that I didn’t notice her. I was busy thinking, okay? Thinking on how to live in this new place. I had a lot more than what my plate can carry. Sigh..

“You’re kind.” She said.

I hope I was one. If only you know. Of course this is only on my mind. I don’t want to blurt anything in front of this woman.

“Anyway, those boxes look heavy. Can you carry them by yourself?” I was worried because she might not be able to carry them all.

“Nah, this is easy.” She puffed her chest forward. “I can carry these on my own.”

Pfft. I hope you’re not saying those to show off. Or else you’re just biting of more than what you can chew.

 

*Ting!

 

“Okay girl, I’ll be on my way.”

I stepped outside and walked away from the elevator.

One,

Two,

Three.

 

 

 

“W-wait!”

Oops. Looks like I win.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for helping me back there.” She said.

I let out a soft giggle, “Sure.”

Not gonna lie, this box is heavy. What the hell is in this thing? And how did she even carry these boxes all the way here? I’m impressed.

Not long after, we have reached her room. I carefully placed the box down I was holding.

“Thank you again for helping me, Miss…?”

“Minjoo. Call me Minjoo.” I offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter