FINALE

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST CHAPTER

 

A month have passed and little did they know, Christmas was already over for them. It was supposed to be a merry and happy occasion for each and every people living on this planet.

But it was not for everyone.

Not to the people who have experienced great tragedy in their life. Not to the people who were left in the dark by the people who was significant to them. Not to the people who got ghosted after being sent to the hospital, broken and shattered – literally.

And Chaewon is one of those people who are experiencing all of that right now.

She has been lying on the hospital bed for months already, along with the flower girl, who was also in the same predicament as her.

But she got the last end of the straw.

By the time they rushed her to the hospital, shock and surprise were evident in every nurse and doctor’s face. Some of them even fainted at the sight of two girls being carried by the Hwang twins, bleeding to their death as droplets of blood started falling on the white tiles. While some of them fainted at  the sight of the twins who were too young to kill, having a gun showed in their side.

Hyunjin’s voice boomed inside the hospital, snapping them out of their senses and quickly taking care of the wounded girls.

Thanks to Hangyul, their trip to the hospital went smoother than what they initially thought of. Hangyul managed to catch up with the twins, cutting the sisters off the chase. The sisters tried slipping away from him but Hangyul was not letting them do what they want go in their way.

It didn’t take long for him to subdue, not kill, the sisters. Now lying on the floor unconscious, Hangyul decided not to take their life as per requested by their boss.

 

 

It has been a week and Sakura finally woke up first and slowly stood up from her bed. She looks so lost looking around the room. The blinding white wall and the unsettling disinfectant smell of the room was all she needed to know that she’s in the hospital right now.

She got curious as to why there was a curtain covering the other side of the room. Out of curiosity, she grabs the curtain and opened it. She was shocked to see in another bed; Chaewon was lying on it, unconscious and still not moving at all. There were cuts and slight bruises in her face and bandages covering some parts of the body.

She was about to call on the girl when she didn’t noticed that the other side of her bed lies a giant baby, laying her head at the corner of the bed, suddenly jolting up at the sight of the conscious Sakura.

Tears were forming in her baby maid’s eyes and not long after, she started bawling on her seat. Wonyoung was trying not to make any sounds but it was just impossible holding back her raging tears. Sakura felt guilty for making the kid feel this way and decided to give Wonyoung a warm hug and just let her bawl on her chest.

 

“I-I thought you weren’t going to wake up, Un-unnie...” Wonyoung cracked her voice.

“Sorry for worrying you, Wonnie..”

 

Not long after Wonyoung finally settled down, the door suddenly burst opened, spitting out very familiar friends of them.

They all paused, stopping at the door, directing all their eyes towards Sakura.

The flower girl slowly raised her hands and waved awkwardly at them, along with it is her awkward smile plastered in her face.

 

“H-hi..?"

 

Hyewon shoved everyone to the side as she entered the room first. Sakura was caught off-guard when the girl suddenly opened her arms, lunged her whole body towards the flower girl.

She was silently hugging the Sakura. She stayed like that for a long time so the other girls just let themselves enter the hospital room.

Her cries weren’t loud but it felt heavy. The emotions that were in those tears that Hyewon poured out felt heavy than the burden she was carrying.

 

 

~~

 

 

Last December, an explosion occurred at ENOZI HIGH, blowing up the big venue that was prepared for the final event of the Christmas Festival.

And no casualty has been reported.

Thanks to Yena’s fast response, she alerted the admins of the mysterious message and also confirmed it herself. Everyone went in panic mode and was almost causing a stampede inside the venue. Good thing, Kaeun was there and was able to manage the students properly.

Her presence was enough to make everyone calm down and slowly lead the school body outside to where it’s safe.

Not long after the explosion, enters the numerous fire trucks and firefighters extinguishing the flames that are eating the venue.

And while they were at it, Yena got called by the teachers and asked to present her phone to the authorities

They tried tracking the number but they found out that it came from a burner phone which was backtracked that led them to the big dumpster.

And when everything finally settled down, all the students were asked to go home and let the authorities handle everything.

Everyone went their own ways but the girls still cannot calm their qualms. The three girls who were supposed to be with them were still out of their sight. They tried calling their phones but it would just go directly to voicemail.

They were getting worried.  Especially Hyewon. She’s been fidgety and can’t seem to calm her messy mind. All that she kept thinking of was where on earth Sakura is.

She already lost count of the days she kept worrying. Until she finally got an answer.

Instead of being happy, Hyewon can’t help but feel devastated. Weeks she waited until finally she got what she wanted. She quickly ended the call and informed the others. She took her phone and her wallet with her, not minding her appearance at all and head straight for the location Wonyoung just gave her.

 

 

~~

 

 

“Care to explain what the hell happened to you?”

Sakura deeply takes a breath as she asked Hyewon to take a sit beside her. “It’s kinda complicated.. So don’t expect too much..”

 

And there she is, explaining everything to the girls as to what happened to them. The disappearance of Minjoo, her sudden transfer to ENOZI HIGH, the continuous secret conversations between her and Minjoo, the Akagami sisters which also made them surprise that they never knew that there were evil intentions behind those innocent faces, and finally the reason why they were in the hospital.

 

“What do you mean by ‘we’, Kkura?”

 

She gulps hard as she slowly removes the curtain beside her, revealing the redhead’s state. Everyone gasped as they slowly walk towards Chaewon’s bed, still on the process of taking everything in.

 

“Sh-she wasn’t suppose to b-be there..” Sakura covered her face with her hands. “I w-was the reason why sh-she’s reduced to that s-state..” Sakura’s voice cracks as tears started flowing from her eyes. She blamed herself for letting this happen to her and Hyewon would assure her that it wasn’t all for hers to take the blame but it seems like that’s not likely to happen at all.

 

None of them spoke. Only the cries and the operating air conditioner can be heard inside the room. Then Yujin breaks it. “Where is she right now..?”

Sakura shakes her head. “I-I don’t know…”

 

She was hoping that when she wakes up, Minjoo would be the first one to greet her. Instead, Wonyoung was the one to get to greet her first. “Even their household was empty.. It’s like they completely went off the grid..”

“Damn it..”

 

There’s nothing they can do right now.

Actually, there is. And that is to wait for the girl to contact them. And that is the only thing they can do.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Another week has passed and Sakura finally got discharged. And at the same time, Chaewon finally woke up.

Her sudden awakening overwhelmed everyone as they quickly rushed outside to call the doctor.

Sakura was tearing up as she holds Chaewon’s hands. She felt relieve when she saw her waking up, looking strong as always as a smile crawls her way up to her face.

 

“Sorry for worrying you…”

 

 

~*~

 

 

“I’m here, Kkura~”

Sakura turns her attention to the newly arrived girl and gives a peck to the cheeks. “How did it go?”

The girl shakes her head in disappointment. “Sorry, Kkura..”

Sakura smiles and pulls the girl close to her, letting her fall in her lap. “It’s okay, Hyewon-ah.”

 

Hyewon felt relieved and gave the girl a kiss – a long sweet kiss that could take all the stress in Sakura’s shoulders. Sakura lets her hand crawl towards the other girl’s waist as she pulls the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter