UNEXPECTED EVENTS 2.0

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days have passed and finally they are going back to school. Chaewon and Yujin have finally recovered from all their wounds and bruises. Chaewon and Minjoo decided to go back to their apartment first to grab some things and change their uniforms from before.

Arriving at the school, it was like that unfateful event never happened at all. It was like all the students turned a blind eye at everything. They even ignored the once famous Minjoo – because of her looks – and her partner in crime – Sakura.

Right now, Minjoo is slightly glad that Chaewon and Yuri are classmates and her worries are not that much intense compared last time.

 

“Don’t worry, Minjoo.” Yuri assures the girl. “I’ll take care of her.”

“I’m counting on you.” – Minjoo.

After that, she went inside her room.

 

Upon opening the door, she was greeted by countless glares coming from her classmates. She didn’t mind it as she was already used to it.

 

She went head straight for her chair right next to the tall girl who was her head down. Is she sleeping? “Yujin-ah.”

Minjoo tapped her shoulders to wake her up. It was successful.

“You just got here?” Yujin questioned the girl.

“I had to Chae and Yuri to their room.” The girl reasoned out.

 

After hearing her reason, Yujin let out a stupid grin which didn’t go unnoticed by the one and only Minjoo. She got curious. “What?”

”Nothing.” Yujin shrugged it off. “I just simply thought that that was sweet of you.”

“Not as sweet as you are with Sakura’s maid.” Minjoo rebutted.

“Sh-shut up.”

 

Yujin was getting flustered at the sudden mention of Sakura’s maid. Yujin diverted her attention towards the teacher who just entered their room.

 

“Gayjin.”

“Whipped-Joo.”

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

Lunch time came and they were gathered at their favorite table. Five of them happily eating and no one to disturb their happy lunch.

 

“Hmmm..” – Yujin let out a frustrated groan. Which didn’t go unnoticed.

“What’s wrong?” – Chaewon.

“It’s strange.” – Yujin.

“What’s strange?” – Yuri.

“They aren’t here.” – Yujin.

 

Everyone stopped eating except for the two girls. They know who Yujin was pertaining to.

Strangely, today was too peaceful inside the cafeteria. No disturbance, no sight of Kwon Eunbi’s gang, nothing. None at all.

And what’s more, they all turned their eyes towards the two girls who were peacefully eating in their seats.

 

“What?” Minjoo and Sakura asked.

“Seriously? You’re not even bothered?” Yujin asked and she just got the both of them shook their heads to the girl.

“In fact, I’m glad that it’s peaceful today.” Minjoo said with the support of Sakura’s nodding head.

 

The others can’t help but agree to it. Ever since they started eating in the cafeteria, all they could witness are bullying, food being tossed at one another, Kwon’s gang occupying the cafeteria as if it’s their own.

After they finished eating, they went to their respective rooms and waited for the bell to ring. Sakura was about to enter her room but was dragged out by Minjoo all of a sudden. She let Yujin go in first because she needs to talk to Sakura first.

 

“What’s up?” Sakura asked.

“I have a request.”

Sakura gave her a questioning look. “What is it?”

 

Minjoo gave her a piece of paper. Sakura received it and check its content. She was at first shock as to what she was requesting from the girl and ask the girl why she wanted this.

 

“I’ll tell you my reasons later. For now, just do it.”

“Aye boss.”

 

And there she went back inside to their own respective rooms.

 

Sakura was back at her sit and pulled out her phone and fiddled with it. She was still bothered as to why Minjoo wants those information. Even Sakura herself will have a hard time with this. Heck, she isn’t even sure if she can manage to crack it.

 

“What are you up to right now, Minjoo..”

 

 

~*~

 

After class ended, Minjoo and Yujin was surprise to see two girls waiting for them outside their classroom. They approached the girls asking what they were doing in front of their room.

 

“I want to invite you to have dinner at my shop!”

“Your shop?” Minjoo and Yujin chorused.

“You know? The one where you ditched Chaewon?”

 

Minjoo felt a pang in her chest. That hit home harder than she thought. She felt guilty all of a sudden remembering that memory she was trying to wash away from her head.

The girls just laughed at her kiddy antics and went off. They were on their way at Tierra de Yuri wherein the owner itself is walking besides them.

The three was surprised at the sudden revelation and thought that she was joking. She explained how she was able to earn it through hardwork. Originally, it was her parents’ business but she was able to provbe herself and they gave it to the girl.

The three was walking so fast that it created a distance with the sulking girl.Minjoo was still looking awful when she was reminded of it. Chaewon noticed that so she slowed down her pace and walked beside the sad girl.

 

“I’m sorry for ditching you, Chae..”

“Hmmm..” Chaewon hummed playfully making Minjoo more nervous. “Should I or not?”

 

Minjoo grabbed her hands and clasp it. “I’ll do anything!”

Chaewon grabbed her hands and started catching up with the girls. “Then..”

 

“Go on a date with me one more time”

 

Minjoo was having doubts on what she was hearing from the girl. “A-are you sure?”

“Yeah. You don’t want to?”

“Of course I want to go on a date with you!” 

“Then it’s good.”

 

Chaewon dragged the girl, catching up with the others. What she doesn’t know is that Minjoo’s heart was partying in chaos while having her idiotic smile plastered on her face. She was given one more chance to go on a date with the one she loves. She can’t stop it!

Even Chaewon was surprise herself. She was bolder than before. Her talk with Yuri last time gave her a slight push to be more confident and daring. Even if she was beating red, she didn’t let the chance slip away.

 

 

 

 

They reached the shop and Yuri was greeted by her employees. She asked them to prepare some food for her guest and they sat at the farthest corner of the shop.

 

“I still can’t believe she owns this famous shop.”
 

Yujin was still bewildered in amusement as she wanders her eyes inside the shop. Even Minjoo can’t help it too.

 

While they were admiring the view, Yujin saw two girls so familiar to them, walking towards the counter. She tapped Minjoo and pointed back at the two girls and went to them.

 

“Oh? What are you doing here?” Minjoo surprisingly asked. It was Hyewon and Sakura in their school uniform.

Sakura was surprise to see the girls gathering inside one shop. But what was surprising is that she was with Hyewon. She smiled like an idiot and eyed the flower girl asking for reasons.

 

“What? Can’t we hang out with each other?”

Minjoo raised her hands in defeat. “I never said anything.” Then she invited them. “Wanna join us?”

Hyewon was about to respond but Sakura was faster in responding. “Sorry but we’re currently on a date.”

 

The quiet girl was obviously not expecting that. When she finally organized her thoughts, she went beat red reaching her lovely ears in front of Sakura’s friend.

Minjoo was caught off-guard as she was also processing everything of what she just heard.

Seeing that Minjoo was not moving, Sakura dragged Hyewon out of the shop and there they are running away from the scene.

 

“That sly girl.”

 

 

~*~

 

 

They just finished eating and was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter