FESTIVAL DAY 1

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16: CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL PART 1

 

 

Days passed by and Christmas Festival came! Minjoo and the two boys were already at the back of the other side of the room, wherein they will do all the cooking. Minjoo went on first, leaving a note in her door in case she would wander why Minjoo woke up early.

It’s also been days since Bora didn’t bicker with the transferee; instead the group was surprised to know that she will be helping them.

After her sudden confession last time, Minjoo got a lot of love letters that were placed in her table. The two guys, namely, Eunsang and Dongpyo, were also surprised that the girl bended like a wet spaghetti.

Dongpyo was quite taken aback but Eunsang had it worse.

He had the blankest face when he got slapped by the truth.

 

Dongpyo gave him a pat as he clicks his tongue in disappointment. “You didn’t even get to confess. How sad can you be?”

Eunsang glared at him. “Shut up.”

“How many bended girls have baited you?” Dongpyo kept on pushing his buttons. It was really fun teasing the tall guy. Moreover, his reddening face was a sight to behold.

“10 ing gays have.” Eunsang bursted, which made Dongpyo crack. “Happy?”

“Satisfied.”

 

They’re bickering ended when they got called by the girl of their topic.

 

 

While they were preparing for everything, back at IZONE HIGH, Sakura was facing yet another dilemma.

 

After the sudden appearance of two Japanese girls transferring in IZONE HIGH, Sakura was becoming more vigilant of their presence.

And the day after they appeared at her school, she transformed into a stone when their homeroom teacher informed them of a new transferee.

 

“You have got to be ing kidding me..” She groaned in her sit. It caught the attention of her seatmate.

“Are you alright?” A girl named Yiren asked with a confused look on her face.

 “I’m fine.” Sakura lied.

 

As the door opened, she was expecting two Japanese girls with dyed hair would enter the room but only one entered. It kinda lift a few burden when she saw only one girl entering her room. Where could the other one be?

While she was in so deep in her thought, she never noticed that the new transferee was already in front of her. “Is this seat available?” She asked pointing at the empty chair beside the flower girl.

 

She wanted to tell the girl that it was occupied. She wanted to tell the girl that she cannot sit there. She wanted to tell the teacher that she cannot have other students seating beside her.

But she can’t.

So she just nodded and let the girl claim it as hers.

 

And now it has been days since Sakura was being bugged by the girl. She can’t even focus during class because all her seatmate would do is talk nonstop about nonsensical things.

She can’t even contact the other girl from the other school because she is always on guard when she’s with the transferee.

 

“Good morning Saku-chan!”

 

Sakura faked a smile at the girl who just greeted her. “Good morning.” and slumped back her head in her armchair.

“Are you okay? You look bad.” The girl asked worriedly.

“I’m not.” Sakura whispered.

“What was that?”

“It was nothing. I’m okay.” Sakura reassures the worried girl. “You should take your sit, Hitomi.”

“If you say so.” Hitomi said and placed her things at her own chair.

 

Class went on so smoothly, leaving Sakura still sleeping in her chair, not minding the lesson being discussed by the teacher in front of them.

Not that she had interest in it.

Not long after, she felt someone tapping her shoulder; she raised her head and expected it to be the blonde girl. But it wasn’t Hitomi.

She turned her head around the room but it was already empty. Even Hitomi was already gone.

She turned her attention towards the girl and gave her a confused look.

 

“We got dismissed early because the teachers will be having a meeting for the whole afternoon.” – Yiren.

“Oh.” Sakura said and stood up from her seat. She stretched her body and it felt satisfying for some reasons. “Where you about to leave?”

“Actually, I came back here to grab the book I left behind. When I came back here, you were still sleeping, so I decided to wake you up.” Yiren said.

“Thanks for waking me up.” Sakura thanked her, and she just nodded in response.

 

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

It was Minjoo.

 

She answered the call. “Hey–”

“Where the hell are you? I’ve been calling you like many times already. Chaewon and the others are already here!” 

“I just woke up, .”

“Whatever. You coming here or what?”

“I’m heading over there already. Chill.”

“Oh and by the way, I already got you a ticket for the entrance. Call me when you get here.”

“Sure.”

 

She ended the call and plunged the phone back at her pocket. She turned to her side and saw that Yiren was still there.

 

“You still need something?”

“Nah,” Yiren shrugged it off. “Wanna go outside together?”

Sakura smiled. “Sure.”

 

As they were walking outside the building, they were still walking side by side, with the silence between them growing awkward. Good thing Yiren didn’t hesitate to talk first. They were having a fun conversation as lots of topics were opened and they would sometimes bicker here and there just for a petty thing.

 

“So,” Sakura started the talk this time. “Where are you heading right now?”

“I’m heading towards our neighboring school~” Yiren answered cutely.

“Oh? ENOZI HIGH? I’m heading there too!” Sakura exclaimed. Even Yiren was surprised as to why she was heading there. “Why are you going there, Yiren?”

“I have some business to attend to. How about you?”

“I was invited by my friend from that school. It seems like lots of fun!”

“I see.”

 

Yiren can’t help but noticed the bubbly attitude of the girl. It was a big change from what happened during the past few days. Whenever she would turn around to have a glimpse of the flower girl, it was either she would have a worried face, or a stressed one. This happened when the transferee appeared.

Sakura would always reject it when Hitomi, the transfer student, would invite her over every lunch time. Yiren can’t help but also notice that she was always on guard whenever it comes to talking with the transferee.

It was like some bad blood was surging between them.

 

“Do you know her?” Yiren finally asked. But only received a confused look from the girl. “You know? Hitomi. That was her name right?”

“Ahh.. Her..?” Sakura trailed off, trying to find another reason aside from her not liking the girl. “Just someone I know.”

 

Yiren was not satisfied with her response. Yet she let it pass because she’s worried that she might press the wrong button.

Before it could get any awkward, Sakura changed the topic and not long after that, they have already reached the neighboring school, ENOZI HIGH.

There was a reception in front of the gate who distributes pamphlets and directions for those who are new and visiting in this school.

While they were leisurely walking inside, they were in their own world and never noticed the countless eyes staring at their very existence. It was like they were used to it.

After walking inside the building, Yiren bid farewell to Sakura to tend on her own bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter