IN TROUBLE 1

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a month since Chaewon last saw the pink-haired girl’s presence at their apartment. Since that day when she bailed out in their date, she has never shown her face to the girl; she has never attended since the day she went back to her house in order to manage and inherit her father’s work.

Exam has also started and as expected, Minjoo wasn’t able to take it.

 It has also been a month since Sakura has been hanging out with Chaewon and Yujin. But it was never the same as before. Both Chaewon and Yujin have been bothered by the sudden disappearance of Minjoo, and only Sakura knows why she was not here anymore. Although she knows, she was in no position to tell her situation.

Chaewon, honestly, was affected by it. She was always waiting at the kitchen, hoping that one day she would barge inside the room and show that she has bought groceries, just like old times. Thought it has only been months since she met the girl, she felt like she become an important person to the girl.

But it was different for the other girl.

Yujin was always staring outside, always out of it. She would always be the first to finish her food and also the first to leave the cafeteria. She would either be at her room sleeping, or at the rooftop staring at the sky. Chaewon wasn’t bothered by it first but as soon as Sakura pointed it out, She knew that Yujin was not okay at all.

And right now, she was at the rooftop lying down on the floor. She was really happy when Minjoo approached her first and became her first friend. Because if she didn't, Yujin might've stayed being a loner in their room.

She heaved a sigh and just covered her eyes with her arms as she let her thoughts fly.

“Where are you Minjoo..?” She asks hoping that her question be answered by the gods.

 

 

“I thought you wouldn’t leave me behind..”

 

 

Unbeknownst the girl, someone was watching her from the slight opened door; two pairs of eyes spying on the lying girl on the floor.

They can’t help but tail the girl to wherever she would be going. Chaewon was worried because she has been like that since the pink-haired girl has gone AWOL. And since Sakura can’t let CHaewon roam around without watching her, she had no choice but to go with her.

After all, she doesn’t want that incident to happen again.

 

 

“What do we do now, Kkura?” – Chaewon.

“I don’t know..” – Sakura.

 

They are now on their way back to their respective rooms after checking on Yujin.

“You do know where she is right?” Chaewon starts interrogating her. “You’re a close friend of hers.”

Sakura wants to answer badly because she definitely hates lying, especially to Chaewon. The only thing that’s stopping is her respect for Minjoo’s privacy.

And she didn’t want to invade that.

 

 

Last month, after Sakura got home from accompanying the girl from getting groceries, she got a letter from her father that Minjoo’s father just died. She wanted to go there and comfort the girl but her father strongly rejected the very idea of it.

“Why?? I’m going there for my friend!”

“I know Sakura! But I cannot let you do that!” Her father yelled. “And you know very well why!”


Yes, she knew the reason why she was not allowed to go there. And that was making her even more guilty and frustrated.

‘I’m sorry Minjoo..’

Hackers have a certain vow to be followed: Stay in the dark. Hackers are not supposed to show their face to the business world. Even in the house of the Kims’, it is common sense to know that the house itself is like a meeting ground for all business people.

And knowing that she’s a Miyawaki, there is a tendency that something severe would happen like her getting kidnapped. That’s how rare hackers were.

And her father cannot bear the loss of another family. Once was enough, twice was not an option.

 

“Sakura!” That brought back the girl to reality.

“W-what was that..?”

“Minjoo!” this time, Chaewon was shouting. “ At least tell us what happen to her..”

 

Sakura stopped walking and faced the frowning girl. She grabbed her face and force it her to make eye contact. “Chaewon, I would really love to tell you,” Sakura said. “But please know that I’m doing this because I don’t like invading her privacy..”

Sakura’s sudden action made the latter flinch. Chaewon could feel her cheeks burning up and it is not a good sign. She just heaved a sigh and gave up asking. She doesn’t want to disrespect the girl either. “F-fine..”

“Good.” Sakura exclaimed and dropped both of her hands. “Now let’s go. Class is starting.”

Chaewon could only pout at her.  ‘W-what was that..’

She just shrugged it off and followed the Japanese girl.

 

Unbeknownst to Chaewon, Sakura was really trying hard to hide her gayness in front of the girl earlier. Even her, she was surprise that she did that. And while she was saying those things, all she could think is how cute her cheeks are and how soft are those lips of hers.

‘It must be really soft..’

Just the thought of it made Sakura blush!

 

“But I do hope she’s doing fine.” Chaewon suddenly said.

Sakura could see the concern in her eyes. Or is there more to it?

Sakura sure is on the losing side. But that didn’t stop her from doing it. She will be willing to do it even if it’s her partner she’s facing.

 

“Me too.”

~*~

 

At the Kim’s Residence..

 

It’s been a month since Minjoo has ever gone outside of her house. She could already feel that bags are forming under her eyes, the countless coffees brought inside her office that kept her awake for days, hundreds of paperwork’s done in a month,

Yes, that has been her usual routine while being holed up in the office.

To be honest, what the girl is doing makes the whole residence feel nothing but full of concern for their Ojou. Even the head maid couldn’t bear to look at the girl. Her scolding was not enough to make the girl even rest for a minute, so they let it be.

Fortunately, her uncle was there to assist Minjoo to be more familiar with the organization. She had Hangyul led a group to do the clean-ups – killing the people who are going against the organization. Minjoo decided it like that because she knows that not all of them agrees to her ascending to the throne her father built.

 

While scanning through the pile of papers, she heard a knock coming from the door, “Come in.”

As the door opens, she was greeted by her lovely uncle once more. “You look.. dead.” Her uncle pointed out. “Do you even rest, Minjoo?”

Minjoo could only manage to chuckle at his remarks. “So, is there something you need?”

 “I don’t need anything but I’m here to give you something.”

 

It looks like it was a serious matter so she agreed. She offered her uncle a sit.

“Minjoo, I found this at your father’s room,” He handed him something. “It’s a recorder.”

Even Minjoo was dumbfounded by it. Why would a recorder be found at her father’s room?

“Let’s talk after you hear it.” The look he gave her, it was more than what it means.

 That was the last thing she heard from her uncle after he left. She also asked her personal assassins to leave her as she needs a bit of privacy.  

As she got them to leave her alone even for a few minutes, she pressed the start button of the recorder.

“Is this even on? Ahh it is. Uhm, I know it’s kind of sudden to be speaking but if you are hearing this, something must’ve happened to me. HAHAHAHA!” Minjoo just laughed at her father’s clumsiness. “But that is not why I am recording this. I hope you didn’t break our promise. Although you returning here is breaking the promise itself but I will consider that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter