FESTIVAL DAY 2

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was only the second day, yet ENOZI HIGH was bustling with lots of activities and people.

If yesterday was just an easy one for every student, the second day itself inside the school was like racing with time. Lots of people mean lots of customers. Lots of customer means more work needed to be done.

And one of the busiest booths was Minjoo’s classroom.

It was just 10 in the morning but the line outside their classroom was not moving any further. Glancing left and right, taking orders from their customers, the girls who were wearing butler suits were walking back and forth from the counter and the dining area.

It was a battlefield inside their classroom.

And Minjoo’s classmate could obviously guess what they were after.

 

“MINJOO!! Another one of those Crepes of yours! 5 orders!” A guy classmate whose name shall be Brian, shouted from the counter.

Minjoo was shocked. “Five?!”

“YES! FIVE!”

Minjoo cursed internally, “ON IT!” MInjoo shouted back. “ALSO, I NEED HELP HERE!”

 

Although Bora and the two guys were there with her, they have completely different roles in the room, so they don’t have even the slightest bit of time to help Minjoo.

While that was being taken care of, Minjoo prepared the ingredients for the Crepe.

A few seconds later, a girl wearing a butler suit came entering at the back room, dragging a girl with her.

 

“She’s willing to help, Minjoo!”

“Bring her here.” Minjoo didn’t look at their direction.

 

As soon as the girl reached Minjoo’s, she hurriedly instructed the girl without batting an eye on the girl. She was too immersed on what’s in front of her.

Good thing the girl has talent for cutting fruits.

 

But despite all of the pressure inside, despite her focus being on the cooking and preparing, her mind was still in distraught as to what Sakura told her last time.

And what’s more, when she was with Chaewon yesterday, the girl even mentioned them.

Sakura also mentioned last time that the girls got separated, the short one being classmates with her, and the blonde was with Yujin.

And now, her worries grew when she learned from Chaewon that they were getting closer. She’s afraid of the possibility that they will use her girl against her.

She hopes that that will stay as a possibility.

Suddenly, she felt her pocket vibrating. It was her phone. Someone was calling her.

She checked who it was. It was Chaewon.

Minjoo remembered that they were supposed to visit ENOZI HIGH but didn’t continue it because their teacher suddenly gave a surprise quiz. to be an IZONE HIGH student.

She wants to answer the call. She wants to talk to the girl. But the work load was not lessening any further.

A bitter smile was plastered in her face as she cancelled the call.

 

“Sorry babe. I need to focus right now.”

 

 

~*~

 

 

“Pfft. She’s clearly mad at you.”

 

Chaewon glared at Yuri who was with her. It was pointless getting angry at the girl so she heaved a heavy sigh and slumped at her desk.

If only Mr. Lee, their English teacher, didn’t push the supposedly next week quiz to this day, they could’ve gone to ENOZI HIGH.

 

“What do I do, Yuri-ah..” Chaewon was dreading in her chair. “Ugh..”

“We could go there later after lunch.” Yuri offered.

“Are you crazy? We have extra-class later.”

“We could skip together.” Yuri suggested which made the other shock in her place.

 

She didn’t expect it to come from her. She was tempted but it wasn’t enough.

 

“Still not going.” Chaewon was stern with her decision. “And that’s final.”

Yuri can only shook her head. “Suit yourself.”

 

Both of them were only waiting for the bell to ring. The quiz earlier gave them quite a headache as they didn’t even prepare for it.

And now, hunger was taking over them and they can’t wait to eat.

 

“By the way, Chaewon,” Yuri turned towards her again. “I don’t see old hag anymore.”

“Now that you mention it, they didn’t even contact me.” 

 

It’s been over a month and she was not getting any orders from her bullies, Namely, Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Moe, and Minho. It’s surprisingly peaceful.

 

“And you’re not a scaredy cat anymore.” Yuri pointed out.

Chaewon smiled. “Well, I can’t be the only one who will not change.”

 

Yuri was fascinated by the sight in front of her. Chaewon was glowing and b with happiness.

She’s really changed.

And Yuri was happy to see that.

 

Minutes later, the bell rang, signifying that it was already lunch time. Chaewon and Yuri hurriedly went to the cafeteria and sat at their own seat.

A few minutes later, Yuri and Chaewon can see two familiar faces walking with two unknown ones.

But something was off.

Yujin was all smiles and jolly.

But Sakura wasn’t.

She had the most distasteful look plastered in her face.

Yuri noticed it but didn’t bother asking for it.

 

“Oh? Who are they?” Chaewon started.

“You know those transferees I was talking about?” Yujin was the one who responded, pointing at the two girls who were walking with her and Sakura. “They were mine and Sakura’s classmate.”

The short girl introduced herself first. “Yabuki Nako.”

Followed by the blonde with big cheeks, “Honda Hitomi.”

 

After the introductions, Yujin unexpectedly announced that she will be paying for their food. The two Japanese girls and Chaewon took the liberty in buying the food, leaving the three behind.

When they got far from the three, Sakura tapped Yujin, getting her attention.

 

“Y-Yujin..” Sakura stuttered.

“Yeah?”

“I need to get my phone. I left it at my classroom.”

“Alright. But hurry up. You don’t want your food being eaten by us.” Yujin teased the girl.

Sakura just chuckled a bit. “Of course.”

 

And Sakura went running, creating a distance with the girls until they can’t see the back of Sakura anymore.

And just as Sakura was gone from their sight, the three arrives bringing a tray filled with delicious food.

 

“Where’s Sakura?” Chaewon curiously asked. She scanned the cafeteria, hoping she would see the girl. But it was useless.

“She went back to her room.” Yuri filled her in. “She needed to get her phone

“Ah!” Nako exclaimed. “I think I forgot something too! Be right back!”

 

And there she goes running, not waiting for the girl’s response.

 

Back at Sakura’s perspective, she reached her destination and hurriedly opened the door. It made a slight loud bang, seeing that she abruptly opened the sliding door. Good thing all of her classmates were at the cafeteria.

She walked towards her chair, reaching for her bag and opening it. Just finding her phone was giving her a hard time already. Her bag itself was a mess when she opened it.

Notebooks and books not arranged properly, pens scattered every corner of her bag, even some of her gadgets has been brought inside the campus.

Few seconds later, she finally pulled out her phone.

She hurriedly searched for her partner’s number and called it.

 

It didn’t get through.

 

She tries again.

 

It went to her voicemail.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter