INCOMING FESTIVAL

Be A Normal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Was it not enough that you killed her father?”

 

She faced the two girls who were still sitting idly. “Technically, you were the ones who killed her father. I just gave orders.”

Nako scoffs “That doesn’t justify it.”

“Stop talking about morals and you ing hypocrites.” Her voice volume up. Loud enough that it even echoed inside. “Morals became a bull when the words came out from your mouths – whom we all know, have stained their hands with blood.”

“I still have conscience..” Nako whispered to herself.

“Do you want the job or not?” The boss asked irritatingly. “I’ve already waste a lot of time here. Don’t make me wait any longer just to hear your ing answers.”

“Of course we will take it.” Hii answered it instead of Nako.

 

The boss let out a heavy sigh and left first, leaving the sisters inside. They stayed there for a little more because Nako was still not done reading the files which was handed over to them.

 

Hii went to Nako’s side, still scanning the folder’s contents. “Are we not going home? It’s late already.”

 

The girl was so caught up in it that she didn’t notice that it was this late already. She packed the folder inside her bag and so did Hii’s, and off they go home.

It was already past midnight and it seems like the stars won’t be coming out tonight. The sky was full of clouds and it looks like rain will be coming soon. Good thing that their house is just nearby them.

It was just a simple house, with its own basement full of their equipments used for missions and jobs. They didn’t have to buy a big house as they will not be staying that long, and will be heading back to Japan after this year ends.

Upon entering the house, Nako was dead beat and just slumped her body on the sofa. Hii just laughed at her and joined her in the sofa by seating at the edge.

 

“This is our last job, right?” Hii frantically asked the girl beside her.  

“Yep.” Nako answered cheerfully and stood up from her sit to face the breadgirl. “One more job and we can go home.”

Hii went silent all of a sudden. She felt her nails burying in her palm as she gripped her hands harder. Something was bothering her. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this last job.”

 

Nako can’t deny it too. She can’t deny the thought of them failing, there is a possibility that that might happen to them and will get them compromised.

 

She went closer to the blonde and held her hand softly. “We are gonna make it through this .” She assured Hii. “We are not going to die.”

“Promise?” Hii raise her hands and lift her pinky finger. Nako found it cute and played along with her cute antics.

“Promise.”

 

Hii smiled and stood up from her seat. She said to Nako that she will go first inside her room and sleep, leaving Nako at the living room. She lied one more time at the sofa, feeling the softness of the foam that has been embedded in it.

The only thing she can see right now is the plain color of yellow painted on the ceiling, reaching out her hand as if someone was there to hold it for her. But there wasn’t.

Then suddenly, she became honest when she blurted out something before closing her eyes.

 

“I miss home..”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Monday came and Chaewon woke up earlier this time because she wants to cook for her girlfriend – Minjoo. It has been a long time since she cooked something for the girl, so she took the opportunity to do it herself.

After she finished preparing everything, she went upstairs to fetch the girl from her little castle.

It was already quarter to six and Chaewon was already in her uniform and was also heading towards Minjoo’s room. The girl gave her a spare key to her room because Chaewon insisted to. The more they became closer, the more Chaewon became bolder of her actions.

And not a single day has come for Minjoo to never like it.

Talk about being whipped.

She opened the door slowly only to see a girl sleeping so soundly with her frog pajamas. She looks wasted in her bed, with her hair messed up. Chaewon could only paint a smile in her tiny face as she walks towards the girl.

 

“Min,” she shaked the girl lightly. “Wakey wakey~”

 

Minjoo’s groans and moans are all over the place. She won’t wake up even if it’s her girl waking her up. She tried shaking the sleeping girl, and this time, she added strength to her shaking.

 

Finally the girl woke up but still had her eyes half opened, smirking. “This is not what I have in mind when you wake me up.”

She received a smack from Chaewon. “. Stand up already. I cooked some food for you downstairs.”

 

When the girl heard that, she bolted up from her bed and quickly went downstairs. She was so fast that she didn’t hear what Chaewon was saying anymore.

“She could’ve atleast washed her face.” She heaved a sigh and followed her girlfriend downstairs.

 

When she arrived at the kitchen, the food was nearly down to half. Well what do we expect? It was Minjoo’s favorite food after all. She was still in her froggy pajamas and her eyes still have wax dirt left in it. But it doesn’t seem to bother her at all.

Chaewon wiped the remaining wax from her eyes and even poured her water.

 

“I could be directly hired if I was to be a maid, don’t you think?”

“Or you could be mine.” Minjoo retorted hoping she would see a blushing girl. Yet instead, Chaewon managed to fight back at her remark.

“Am I not yours?” Chaewon said with her sly smile.

 

Minjoo blushed and almost choked. The red hair just giggled at her side and grabbed a tissue from the container. “Slow down, will you?” and she wiped the sauce that was in her cheeks. “No one’s gonna take it from you.”

“Shorry. It wash jusht sho good.” She tried speaking while still chewing her food.

“Of course.” Chaewon scoffed and popped her chest out. “It’s your girlfriend’s specialty.”

“Pfft. Specialty my ~”

She hit Minjoo hard. “OUCH! Do it more!”

Chaewon went agape and got flustered by her remarks. She didn’t expect that coming out from the girl. “Hurry up or we’ll be late!”

 

 

~*~

 

 

“Hyewon-ah! Please! Just this once!” – Yena.

“I am not doing it!” – Hyewon.

“It won’t hurt to join, you know??” Yena pleaded with her ducky eyes. Just a little more push and she would be kneeling right now in front of her just to beg.

“It will! My pride will be hurt, you duck!”

 

“What’s going on?”

 

Both of their attention went to the one who interrupted them. It was Minjoo who just arrived at school, and she sees the two of them bickering in the hallways so early in the morning. Before Hyewon could speak up, Yena went to Minjoo first and schemed something.

 

“Minjoo! You would want to see our lovely Hyewon in a pageant, wouldn’t you?” Her eyes pleading and somewhat telling Minjoo that to play along with her.

“O…kay? What pageant?” Minjoo dumbly asked the girl.

“You know? For the Christmas Festival this coming December?” Minjoo voiced an “oh” after realizing what the bickering was all about.

Since December is fast approaching, the school always holds an annual celebration of Christmas Festival. A lot of activities are being held, and the event itself lasts for three days."Just this once, I want Hyewon to attend it!”

“And I’m telling you that I do not want to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter