bored

in this handmade heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

 

a baby bump was starting to show on byulyi’s stomach. each day that passed it grew a tiny bit bigger. yong couldn’t help but steal a glance every now and then, even if byul was wearing one of those huge sweaters or over-sized t-shirts she loved so much. her wife noticed though, every single time. it was as if her sense had been enhanced by her pregnancy. 

 

and every time byul caught yongsun in the act, she would slightly lift up whatever top she was wearing and proudly show off her belly. yong would smile shyly for a bit until her wife started dancing clumsily around, shirt tied over the bump, and she had to run to stop her in case she crashed into something. 

 

moonbyul loved annoying yong by doing so. she was safe, she knew so. she would never intentionally put their baby in danger. besides, the whole apartment was now covered in bubble wrap, pillows and soft silicone in every corner. if she weren’t pregnant, byulyi would’ve called wheein and hyejin days ago, ordered a trampoline and challenged them to bouncing and crashing against the pillow-covered walls. 

 

but her state and yong’s constant pressure for her safety made her stay put. she occasionally wrote new songs and took short trips to their agency to help with the production of their new comeback in a year. it was the fourth month already though, and everyone insisted on her staying in the house more. 

 

the rapper was bored. it had been cool at first. she could sleep all she wanted, yongsun would always make food or bring takeout for dinner. her phone was all new games and bookshelves full of new acquisitions. the tv was always on and so was the laptop. yong had gone as far as to buy her a new gaming console so she would remain still. 

 

it was all a dream at first, but the fantasy had worn off just a week in. 

 

“yongsun unnie, i’m bored.” byulyi whined as she trashed on the couch underneath countless blankets. 

 

her wife acknowledged the statement with a grunt, her eyes not looking up from her laptop. one of her new vlogs had been recently edited and forwarded to her. the job of reviewing it and giving her approval to upload fell on her shoulders.

 

this only made byulyi grumble more. whatever was on the tv didn’t hold her attention for long and most of the levels on the games from her phone had been already beaten. there was an unfinished plate of kimchi on the table next to the sofa and half a can of sprite. if it weren’t for the look on her face, it would all be the perfect picture of a great life. 

 

“unnieee,” another complaint. this time byulyi made the effort to emerge from the pile of blankets. the action was completed with a crumpled paper ball being thrown at yong’s head, hitting her right on the temple.

 

“what, moonbyul?” the singer asked, exasperated as she finally looked up from the computer screen. 

 

the success made the blonde smile for a second. “i’m bored, yong.” 

 

“we have the ultrasound appointment tomorrow. you will get un-bored then.” 

 

“tomorrow is still so many hours away though.” byul flopped dramatically on the couch. yongsun truly believed her wife was perfect training to deal with a spoiled toddler. 

 

with a heavy sigh, yongsun ventured to ask. “what do you want to do then?” 

 

“you.” 

 

it was yong’s turn to groan and roll her eyes. with not much to do and with all her hormones acting up, byulyi had been acting like a thirteen year old boy for the last few days. yongsun would constantly catch her eyeing her , she’d noticed how much closer byul would get to her and how her hands w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter