good luck

in this handmade heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

 

they returned to their hotel that night after being in the clinic all afternoon. waiting, thinking and making their final decision. 

 

the procedure had taken no more than a few hours. yong stayed in the room during the whole thing, holding onto byulyi’s hand tightly as the process was completed. she had felt little to nothing and once it was all over, they looked into each other’s eyes with both hope and excitement. 

 

byul laid on the couch as yongsun was making dinner. or more like ordering food over the phone. after a long day, neither felt like doing much. after the order had been placed, the eldest moved to sit on the floor, facing byulyi. 

 

“do you think it worked?” the rapper asked, hand tracing soft patterns on her uncovered belly.

 

yongsun never lied. yongsun never gave false hope. yongsun always tried her best to be straightforward with everyone, specially with moon byulyi.

 

but seeing her wife lying there, with nothing but longing in her starry-eyes, made something momentarily change in her heart. 

 

placing her hand on top of byul’s, she replied. “i’m sure it did.”


 

───── ⋆⋅🌙☀️⋅⋆ ─────


 

of course she thought it hadn’t worked. she’d made sure to do her research into the matter and was positive they’d have to make at least three more tries to actually get moon byulyi pregnant. 

 

it had been a month and she was thoroughly convinced of this. she was even thinking of setting up another appointment with the doctor soon.

 

so it was more than surprising when she found the rapper on her knees, in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter