cravings

in this handmade heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

the bubble wrap was still hanging proudly from the ceiling. how yong thought that it would be possible for her to get injured on the roof of an apartment, moonbyul did not know. she still appreciated the sentiment though, and she made sure yongsun knew the next day when a bouquet of flowers was the first her wife saw as soon as she stepped into their home. 

 

yongsun had huffed about her greasiness and stupidity overall, but byulyi saw a faint fade of red rising on her wife’s cheeks. the eldest tried to hide it while pretending to smell the scent of the gift, but it did not stop byul from noticing. 

 

“what are we celebrating?” yong asked, face still covered. 

 

as soon as the bouquet was put aside on the table, next to a promising vase, her lips were covered by byul’s in a quick but cute peck. 

 

“you.” was the answer the blonde gave her. 

 

the blush made another appearance and yongsun had to stop herself from hitting her too hard on the arm due to her pregnancy. byulyi was taking advantage of that and yongsun knew it. it annoyed her to no end. 

 

her eyes rolled back and she turned to put the flowers into its designated container. byulyi laughed and hugged her from behind, placing her chin on one of yong’s shoulders. this action always made the eldest relax against the body of her wife and any memory of byul being annoying quickly disappeared. 

 

after so many years she still had that effect on her. yong couldn’t lie. even if she never said it out loud, she loved it. the whole messing around, pretending to be mad only to then fall back in the arms of a pampering moonbyul. it was their way of life after all. she was not sure how it would change after the baby was born, but nothing had ever changed their nature and something inside made her feel like it would remain like that. 

 

two months after, it still lingered. only now, yongsun was the one who had to go get the food instead of her wife. the singer had never really given much thought at how much trouble it really was to drive or walk all the way to the many restaurants they visited, try to remember what the other wanted and then get back as soon as possible so her wife wouldn’t starve.

 

a mental note was made on thanking byulyi for all her efforts with food through all the previous years. on one side though, the rapper already knew yongsun’s orders and favorite dishes for every meal in the day. 

 

but for yong, the blonde’s weird cravings had her running around the city at any given time and day. it was quite odd to show up in a gas station store in the middle of the night and purchasing nothing more than marshmallows, orange juice and mustard. the clerks would always stare at her as if she were as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter