fate

in this handmade heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

 

wheein cried. they weren’t entirely sure as to why. maybe she was happy for her friends and their future child. perhaps she was afraid of what that might entail, the group’s disbandment at the top of her head. most likely it was both. 

 

once they managed to reassure the young member, questions started to fill the silence in the room.

 

“how do you plan to do it?” 

 

“are you going  to adopt?” 

 

“boy or girl?” 

 

“can i be the godmother?” 

 

“no, can i be the godmother?” 

 

“guys, we are not catholic.” 

 

the dressing room was chaotic and the girls had to stop talking every time a stylist or a dancer walked past. it was not the most ideal place to break the news, byul considered until it was a bit too late. 

 

“we were thinking about, you know, getting pregnant,” yong managed to whisper after a sound technician rushed from one room to another. 

 

wheein frowned, an adorable confused expression covering her features. “how?” 

 

“well,” byul started, trying to find the right words to explain. the only thing she managed was to put her hands behind her back and cleared . 

 

hyejin eyed them suspiciously from head to toe. her eyes lingered on both her crotches longer than socially acceptable and the couple backed away with their arms flapping around defensively. 

 

“no, hyejin.” 

 

“stop that.” they both said at the same time. this only made the youngest laugh. 

 

“then how?” she managed between chuckles.

 

“there’s a hospital in malaysia, a doctor.” yong ventured. byulyi wasn’t sure how her wife was managing to speak so freely about it without blushing. hyejin noticed the blush on the blonde’s cheeks and jokingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter