bossy

in this handmade heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

 

“yong, i won’t die if i step outside.” 

 

“i know you. yes, you would. you being pregnant doesn’t mean you stopped being dumb.”

 

a month had passed and yongsun had turned more bossy than usual. she was more nervous than byulyi herself and would follow her around. it was an interesting change of roles, moonbyul thought interestingly enough. she never thought she would live to see the day when their clinginess would be reversed.

 

she had been worried at first though, mistaking yong’s nervousness for regret. she had told her so one night as they watched TV, cuddling on the couch closely under a warm blanket and sipping hot chocolate. 

 

“are you having seconds thoughts, ddun?” 

 

“about what?” she asked, nonchalantly as she focused on the variety show. 

 

for a few seconds, byulyi didn’t respond and yongsun didn’t push for an answer. it wasn’t until the rapper moved and took the eldest woman’s hand, placing it on her still flat belly, that yongsun understood the question. 

 

a bit indignant, she replied. “of course not, byul-ah. are you crazy?” 

 

byulyi shrugged, disregarding the matter and directing her attention back to the television. however, yong persisted, hand still on the other woman’s belly. 

 

“hey.” this made byul turn to her again. “i have been acting weird, i know. i’m sorry. i’m just nervous. i never thought it would all happen so quickly. i never thought i would ever be in this position.” 

 

“so, do you-

 

“no. i don’t regret a thing. stop thinking like that or else i will throw your own slippers at your stupid head.” 

 

byulyi feigned outrage. “would you hit a pregnant woman?” 

 

“you are going to try to get away with that these next nine months, are you?” 

 

the rapper laughed, kicking her feet up and down in a childish manner. she buried her head in yongs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter