Chapter 20

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was busy cleaning the wardrobe while waiting for her wife to came back from work. She arrange lisa's clothes neatly and set aside her work outfit for the rest of the week. Would be easier for jennie since she always choose which suit lisa gonna wear every single day. 

 

 

She had prepared her favorite dish for tonight's dinner knowing how much lisa love her cooking. She came back early from the office just to make dinner for both of them. After the amazing honeymoon in paris, jennie fell deeper for lisa. They made love too and it was the most beautiful memories for jennie. She can't get enough of her. Falling for lisa, is the best thing ever. 

 

While jennie tried to reach the upper part of the wardrobe, she bumped onto the door when there's a spider coming out from it. Her hand accidentally push a box and it fell down hitting jennie's side of the head. 

 

"Ouch!" Jennie pressed her head

 

When she was about to walk away finding a mirror to check the injury, her feet kicked the box that fell from the cupboard earlier. 

 

 

The box lid was slightly open due to the impact. 

 

She then kneeled down and was about to close the box back when something interesting caught her eyes.

 

"Lisa? What's this? A frame?" Jennie grab the frame with a picture in it and gasped slowly. 

 

"This is the girl i saw the other day. Wait a minute." Jennie continue searching. She had been so curios about the girl ever since the first day the got married. The picture of the girl is everywhere. At first jennie thought it was seulgi but after meeting lisa's secretary, it is not like what she expected. It was a different person. Lisa never told anything to her about her past. Maybe jennie should ask. 

 

"There's more in here. What is it all about? Why do i never met this..." Jennie heartbeat stopped when she heard a voice

 

"Hey baby im home." Lisa

 

Jennie startled looking directly at lisa

 

"Lisa you scared me! I didn't hear your car in the driveway. How long have you been standing there?"

Lisa was about to answer her but her eyes averted to the box on jennie's hand

 

"W-what is that you're holding?" Lisa gulped

 

"Oh. This is yours right?" Jennie

 

"Yeah" lisa quickly took the box from her hand

 

"It's my old stuff. Gonna get rid of it soon. How did you found this box?" Lisa said while scratching his nape. 

 

 

Mina can sense something weird. Lisa was stuttering and her face looks like she was caught right handed. 

 

"I accidentally drop it while arranging our cloth. Who is that person with you in the picture? I saw the same girl in one of your picture before too. In your parents' house" Jennie can't hold herself. She need to know. She does not like the idea knowing lisa loved someone before. 

 

 

She starts to feel jealous and it's not good. Jennie can't control herself when it comes to that matter

 

 

"O-oh. Th-that girl? She- she's my cousin. Yeah. It's just and old picture. Don't bother about it i was gonna get rid of it. Babe can we eat now? Im hungry" lisa tried so hard to act cool and change the topic. She's not ready to confront everything to jennie. The past that once had ruined her life. 

 

"Wait. How come i didn't see her at our wedding last time?" Jennie frowning

 

"She cant attend the wedding. She's working outside outside the city. Im not that close with her too. It's just an old picture of us. Don't think about it okay. Can i eat now? Im so hungry" lisa pouts. 

 

'Come on jennie... stop asking or i might ruin something. Im not good at this' lisa prayed in her mind

 

 

She simply said she was hungry before jennie even start asking other question which will make her out of idea to answer

 

"Alright then if you say so." Jennie place the box aside walking towards her wife. She ed her wife's shirt to get rid of the work's clothes. 

 

"Love, if there's anything, promise me to be transparent okay? No secrets between us. You already know everything about me so i need to know about you too." Jennie look into her eyes

 

"I promise baby. Don't overthink okay? I love you. Always."

 

Jennie smiled and leave a peck on her lips.

"Clean yourself first then we'll eat together" jennie

 

Lisa quickly pick up the box right after jennie went out from their room

 

"Thank god she did not manage to see other pictures. I need to keep this box in a safer place." Lisa

 

......................................................................

 

2 months later ~~~

 

Lisa went inside the room and threw herself on the bed. She loosen her tie and her hand reaching for head trying to soothe the headache. 

 

Lisa has lots of work neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter