Chapter 2

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU WHAT?!" Jisoo was shocked

"I was forced to accept this marriage. I don't even know the jerk that im marrying. Im sorry baby. I had to do this for my parents They insisted me to marry that girl. I can't say no. I had to. I love you. I will always love you. Even until now i dont know if i can face all of this thing." jennie hug jisoo and cry her eyes out.

jisoo didn't reply the hug. She did not know how to react. Yesterday everything was so amazing with jennie by her side, they were having dinner, smile happily, and now maybe she's gonna lose her. forever.

"Jennie im sorry. Im out of words. What is this all about? Why suddenly you need to marry someone else i don't understand. I know it's my fault because i keep giving excuses when it comes to us discussing about bringing our relationship to next level, but the hell that i dont even expect things will turn out like this." Jisoo release the hug and look at Jennie.

"I- i need to know what's actually happening. You came to me crying, saying things that is so nonsense what do you think you're doing? I love you. I do. You're my everything. Now what? You want me to let you go? I know your parents hates me, they think that im not the best for you and damn maybe i can't even take care of you but still you can't do this to me. 4 years jennie, 4 years.  It's not that easy.. " - Jisoo sigh. She  got up from the couch walking away from jennie.

"NO! You're the one who's the best for me. You're the one i need. You're the one i love. No one can love me more like you do baby. You can't let me go and i won't too. Nothing gonna change. You, me. Nothing. Please baby hear me out first." Jennie begging

She reach for jisoo, slowly caressing her cheek

"Jisoo im helpless. I can't fight my dad this time. Believe me ive tried, but i can't do anything this time. Wait for me. I gonna marry that girl. I will convince my parents that i tried to be happy with her but at the end we just can't make it. We will get divorce in less than a year. I'll make a contract. But baby please don't leave me. It won't take long, i promise. We can still be together. I love you. Jisoo please, for me." Jennie

"No jennie you cant do that. Divorce is not a joke. You thing this is a one night stand or what?!" Jisoo was angry with how jennie reacted. She knows her girlfriend well. Her hard headed cannot be control sometimes.

"I can do that. I don't even care about my status or anything. The thing that i care is you. All i ask is for you to wait for me. I will come back to you. Things gonna be back like usual after that. We won't be apart i promise you that. Just hold on to me will ya?" Jennie tried to convince jisoo. She will do what it takes to make sure that one day she will be with her.

"I don't know jennie. It's up to you. I need time to accept this. My girl is marrying someone else i-."

"hey hey look at me. I still love you. I dont even know the girl yet but i already hate her. Baby please. We can do this."

"Sigh.. I'll try but remember one thing. I will always love you and anytime you need me i'll be next to you. Always remember that okay?" Jisoo lean in and kissed her girl's cheeks. Jennie hug jisoo and they stay like that.

"Babe" Jisoo

"hm" Jennie just hum. She felt like floating every time jisoo hugging her and with her scent. Jennie love it. Makes all her problems fades away for a moment.

"Who's the girl?" Jisoo

"I don't even remember. Something with the surname manoban if im not mistaken. I can't remember. Wait a second... Oh yes. Lisa Manoban. I've never met that girl. probably i will punch her when i meet her."

"babe how many times i've said, cursing does not fits you."

Jisoo just laugh. She think of something in her head. She really need to ask jennie about her thought.

"Babe can i ask you to do a favour?"

"What is it?" jennie get up and faced her

"promise me that you will always love me?"

"Of course i will baby."

"And hm how do i say this."

"oh jisoo just say it. Since when you stutter when talking to me." Jisoo hold her nape

"You know, if you're married every couple will do that thing. But please, don't do that with her. I just don't like other girl touching what's mine in the first place."

"Oh god how can you even think about that?" Jennie laughed a bit and slapped jisoo's arm slightly.

"Jennie i'm serious"

"Okay then i promise. Gosh baby don't even think about that don't worry. I will always be yours. Believe me she cant even stand to stay close with more even to touch me. You knwo how i act with strangers especially with the person i hate. I know what im doing baby just relax okay."

Jisoo felt relieved a bit.

.......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter