Of Touches And Thoughts

I can hear your thoughts

As jungkook suspected, taehyung made sure kat and jungkook sat next to each other.

'I'm gonna sit next to jungkook....what if I hit my soda with the back of my hand when reaching for it and spell it on him!? I'll just put it next to yoongi so if I do that it'll spell on him instead.'

Jungkook chuckled lowly at that.

They were a few minutes into the movie when kat's thoughts had jungkook freezing up.

'I can feel jungkook's arm against mine...it's so thick and hard...imagine...wrapping my hand around it...so big...and so...strong...'

Jungkook took a glance at kat and saw her biting her bottom lip.

'I wonder...what it would feel like...to have those arms wrapped around me...squeezing me...so tight.'

Oh jungkook would love to wrap his arms around kat in more then one way.

'...why does he have to be so hot? On top of that have a nice personality, how am I going to get rid of this crush on him if he keeps making me feel like this?'

Jungkook couldn't stop the gasp that left his lips.

She liked him?

She also had a crush on him?

But...

Why did she went to get rid of it?

♤♤♤♤

"The movie was so lackluster!"

Taehyung whined.

"Really? I didn't think it was all that bad. I mean, the love triangle definitely took some points away but it really wasn't that bad."

Yoongi shrugged.

And out of nowhere jungkook asked,

"Kat can I have your number?"

All three of them whipped around to look at jungkook but jungkook ignored taehyung and yoongi, only looking at kat.

"S-sure."

Kat said quietly, holding her hand out.

Jungkook pulled his phone out and unlocked it, handing it to her.

She put her number in and handed it back to him shyly.

"T-there."

"Thanks."

"I want your number too kat!!"

Taehyung whined.

"Not a chance."

Yoongi glared at him.

"That's not for you to decide hyung!!!!"

♤♤♤♤

Jungkook layed in bed with his phone in his hands as he stared at kat's number.

Should he texted her?

But what?

Would that seem weird?

They just saw each other an hour ago.

Sighing deeply jungkook just went for it.

From; Jungkook.

To; Kat.

It was nice seeing you kat, hope to see you again at lunch tomorrow.                                                                                                                Sent.

Quickly locking his phone jungkook rolled into his stomach and whined.

Maybe he shouldn't have done that.

Then his phone dinged.

                                                                From; Kat.

                                                          To; Jungkook.

Same to you jungkook. I will be eating lunch with you guys tomorrow so I will see you then.                                                                  Received.

Smiling softly jungkook texted back.

From; Jungkook.

To; Kat.

Cool, see you tomorrow. Night.                   Sent.

Jungkook stared at the text before groaning.

Why did that sound so...short?

                                                                From; Kat.

                                                          To; Jungkook.

Night jungkook :)                                   Received.

A smiley face.

.

She was adorable.

♤♤♤♤

"Kat, people in America have this thing called a prom right?"

"Uh yeah. Most schools have a prom."

"What's a prom?"

Taehyung gasped dramatically, staring at jimin wide eyed like he just backstabbed him.

"You don't know what a prom is?!"

"Can you blame him? Korean schools don't do like that."

Yoongi mumbled.

"What's a prom kat?"

Jimin turned his attention away from taehyung to ask kat.

"A prom is a school dance. Kids at the school either ask someone to go with them as a date, go by themselves, not go at all, or they go with a group of friends. There's foods, drinks, non-alcohol obviously, and music which people dance to or not. It's like a party but is supervised by teachers so no one does something bad."

"Ohh...sounds like fun....have you ever gone to one? And with who?"

Jimin smiled innocently.

And jungkook fought the urge to roll his eyes.

But deep down jungkook wanted to know too.

Who took kat to the dance?

Kat blushed shyly and she shook her head.

"I've never been to a prom before."

"Oh?"

Hoseok questioned.

"I've been home-schooled all the way up until I came here."

"So you've never been to a prom?"

"Nope."

"Do you wish you could have?"

Taehyung asked, leaning on his hand.

"...to be honest? Not really."

"Why not?"

"As I said it's like a party, I don't like parties, to many people and to much drama."

The group went back to eating after that but jungkook saw right through taehyung.

He was planning something.

♤♤♤♤

With a long sigh jungkook pushed open the door to the library.

He was probably going to be here late.

Going to go sit at one of the tables near the window jungkook paused his steps briefly when he saw kat stand up from one of the tables near the window.

She didn't seem to have noticed him as she walked down one of aisle to presumably get a book.

Chewing on his lower lip jungkook took a breath in before walking into the aisle kat was down.

And what he was met with made him coo gently.

Kat was standing on her tippy toes trying to reach for a book that was on the high shelf far out of her reach.

She most have heard the coo he let out because her head whipped towards him.

"O-oh j-jungkook..."

She stuttered out shyly, falling back on her heels as she blushed in embarrassment.

'Did he see that? That's so embarrassing! I must have looked weird.'

"Do you need help?"

Jungkook questioned gently.

Kat looked at him wide eyed before shaking her head.

"O-oh no I'm okay...i'll get it.......eventually."

Trying not to chuckle at the mumbled 'eventually' part jungkook walked towards her with confidence he never thought he'd have when approaching her.

He saw her clearly gulp when he stood only a far feet away from her.

"Which book was it?"

Jungkook asked lowly making her gulp again.

"I-i...umm the c-cooking one."

Jungkook chuckled lowly, leaning forward slightly making her gasp.

"There's three cooking ones...so...which one?"

Kat stood there, face red, ears red, mouth a gap, and rapidly blinking.

'I want him to kiss me...'

Jungkook gulped this time when her thoughts passed through his mind.

"Kat...i...wanna kiss you..."

Kat gasped loudly, face turning more red that deep in his mind had jungkook worried that she might pass out.

'Do it, please do it.'

his lips jungkook leaned down further...

Until...

His lips gently met with kat's.