Sneak Peek

I can hear your thoughts

Jeon Jungkook sometimes wondered why he was friends with Kim Taehyung.

The slightly older male was to much to handle.

From calling jungkook at 2:30 A.M saying he was outside of his house and wanted to eat some McDonald's but didn't wanna eat it alone because 'eating McDonald's is sad enough but eating it at 2:30 alone is to depressing' (jungkook never understand why taehyung always acted like eating McDonald's was a crime considering when Burger King was closed that was always his second option) from stealing his boxers ("i always wash them before giving them back!" "It's still disgusting hyung!!") from texting him at 4 A.M saying his crying because he watched 'the fault in our stars' and is sad ("this isn't my problem hyung." "Brat!!!") to many more things.

But this is by far the worst thing his hyungs done to him yet.

"I'm not ing drinking it."

"Just a small sip."

"No!!!!"

"Why you scared?"

Jungkook's ing eye was twitching.

"Why don't you drink it? Is it 'cause your scared you'll have to face your feelings for hobi-hyung?"

At that taehyung's face went red.

"N-no!!! It's to help you. If you can read her mind then maybe you'll know if she likes you back."

"What's going on?"

Seokjin, who just came out of the bathroom asked.

"Dip over here bought a 'potion' on Amazon saying that if you drink it 'you can hear your crushes thoughts' says he wants me to drink it."

"So why don't you?"

Seokjin spoke so nonchalantly.

"What?! You think I should to? Why?!"

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"It be in' poisoned."

"You said dip got it on Amazon not Ebay."

"Call you both stop calling me a dip please?"

Ignoring taehyung jungkook looked over to namjoon who just walked into the room from the kitchen.

"What do you think about this hyung?"

"I mean.....like jin said it's from Amazon not Ebay and honestly? It's not even gonna work so it's not like you have anything to be worried about honestly. Plus let's say something did happen to you, you can always sue Amazon and get a tone of money."

Sighing in irritation jungkook stood up from the couch.

"I'm finished with all of you. I'm taking a nap."

Jungkook grumbled, walking over towards the guest bedroom that he was staying in tonight.

Unbeknownst to him of the evil plan his dip friend was stirring up.