Of Potions And Love

I can hear your thoughts

After leaving his three friends in the living room jungkook went to the bathroom to take a piss before he headed towards the spare room he was staying in tonight.

Yoongi and hoseok should be here in 10 or 15 minutes so it won't be a long nap but it will still be something.

Letting himself relax jungkook quickly fell into nice peaceful nap.

♤♤♤♤

Jungkook has never been a light sleeper.

There was this one time he was staying at hoseok's and had fallen asleep on hoseok's bed and hoseok said he dropped and broke his piggy bank when he was moving stuff around on his desk that was right next to his bed and when he looked up at jungkook he said jungkook hadn't moved inch.

Or that one time jungkook's father wanted to be romantic by making his mother breakfast in bed but had somehow set fire to the eggs and the smoke alarm went off for 6 minutes straight and jungkook didn't stir.

Jungkook was a heavy sleeper.

Which is why he should have known better.

And locked the damn door.

He really doesn't know what woke him up.

Maybe it just was his mind telling him something bad was gonna happen.

Whatever it was jungkook swore he was gonna kill taehyung today.

Leaning over him was none other then taehyung.

With his lips on top of his.

And a liquid dripping in his mouth.

Shoving taehyung roughly off of him in disgust and horror jungkook was about to spit the liquid out when taehyung shot up and slapped a hand over his mouth.

Going to once again push him away jungkook was shocked when taehyung climbed on top of him, putting all his weight onto jungkook.

"I'll get off you when you drink it."

Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook angrily started to smack and shove taehyung's arm but he surprisingly wouldn't left up.

And jungkook refused to believe taehyung was getting strong than him.

"Nope. Drink it."

And he did.

Knowing it was gonna happen at some point in their tussle sooner or later jungkook accepted fate.

When taehyung smiled leaned back relaxing jungkook attacked.

Both him and taehyung went to the ground with a thud and jungkook put him in a choke hold.

"What the taehyung?!"

"I-i-i just wanted to help!"

"Bull!!!"

"What is going on?!?!?!?"

Seokjin's panicked voice came from the doorway.

"Taehyung in' molested me!!"

"WHAT THE ?!?! NO I DIDN'T!!!!"

"Jungkook get off him!"

Namjoon shouted at him but didn't make a move to actually get him off taehyung knowing it was pointless.

They don't call him muscular pig for nothing.

"Okay, okay so what happened."

Seokjin asked softly trying to diffuse the tension.

"I woke up to see taehyung over me with his ing mouth over mine."

"Okay wait! I can explain! I just wanted him to drink the potion!! It wasn't for anything else!!"

Sighing in irritation seokjin rubbed his forehead.

"Okay look let's just.......okay, the other's will be here soon so let's just calm down now okay? Taehyung I understand you wanted him to drink the potion but a no is a no. You're old enough to understand that. I'm disappointed in you for acting this way. Now jungkook, you have every right to be pissed, your space and trust of your decisions and wishes of being respected were not met. But killing taehyung over a potion on Amazon is going to far."

Seokjin said calmly.

And slowly jungkook let taehyung go.

"I'm sorry jungkook."

Taehyung whispered, head hanging down in shame.

With a loud sigh jungkook shrugged.

"Whats...done is done I guess."

"Okay, let's go back to the living room now."

With a nod both taehyung and jungkook made their way back to the living room.

"You always know how to calm everyone down."

Namjoon mumbled watching the two go back.

"It's a gift."

Seokjin giggled kissing namjoon's cheek.

♤♤♤♤

"Jungkook...are you okay? You've been fidgeting all night."

Seokjin asked worryingly.

It was true.

A few minutes after everyone had gone back to the living room jungkook started to feel weird.

His hands wouldn't stop sweating, his feet kept twitching, and his brain felt tingly and foggy.

He just over all didn't feel right.

He didn't feel bad though.

If anything the tingly feeling in his head felt good.

"Don't know...just don't feel right."

Jungkook shrugged to show he was uninterested and not worried when that wasn't the case.

"Please don't plug our toilet."

Namjoon groaned.

"If anyone is going to plug a toilet it's gonna be hoseok, he went stop farting."

Yoongi grumbled glaring at hoseok.

"Ah come on! You guys know Chinese makes my stomach upset."

Hoseok whined rubbing his stomach.

"You shouldn't have gotten it then. Nothing was stopping you from getting what we usual get."

"Except the feeling of being left out."

Hoseok fake sobbed making everyone roll their eyes.

"I think I'm going to call it early today."

Jungkook mumbled standing up from the couch.

"Are you really sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine hyung don't worry."

Oh if only jungkook knew.

♤♤♤♤

After waking up all the weird feelings were gone.

Jungkook shrugged it off as maybe a headache or a stomachache that was coming but sleeping made it go away.

Making his way out of the bedroom jungkook was greeted with everyone already awake and seokjin and yoongi in the kitchen making breakfast.

"You feel better jungkook?"

Namjoon asked him as he glanced up at him from his phone.

"Yeah feeling good again hyung thanks."

"Breakfasts is ready!"

Yoongi called out.

♤♤♤♤

"So, what's the plan for today?"

Jimin asked after putting the last plate away.

"I'm leaving now."

Yoongi said, putting his phone back in his pocket, a slight worried look on his face.

"Oh? Thought we all were gonna go to mall and do some shopping then go bowling."

"I don't remember the shopping part."

Jimin said taking a heated glance at seokjin who ignored him.

Yeah, neither did jungkook.

And judging by taehyung's loud annoyed groan, hoseok sighing deeply, and the slump of namjoon's shoulders jungkook guessed the shopping part was just added today without it being talked over.

"Don't remember the shopping part either jimin, and I was but kat texted me, she's in a bit of trouble."

At this jungkook looked over at yoongi.

"Hope she's okay?"

Hoseok said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I do to."

Yoongi mumbled and that only worried jungkook more.

And without saying or waiting for anyone to say anything more yoongi was out the door.