Of Movies And Misunderstandings

I can hear your thoughts

Maybe he should bail.

Say he's sick.

No taehyung will see right through that.

Maybe say his dog died?

No taehyung will breakdown crying for days if he said that.

, he couldn't think of a way out of this.

He doesn't think he can do this.

Go to the movies with kat.

Sure taehyung and yoongi will be there but taehyung will make sure kat and jungkook sit next to each other.

And with as close as those seats are in the theater jungkook doesn't think he'll be able to handle not only touching her but also hearing her thoughts.

With a long sigh jungkook pushed open his closest door and started to look for a shirt to wear when kat's earlier thoughts came back to mind.

', , ! I made eye contact with him...!! Why does he gotta be so ing hot?!'

Biting his lower lip jungkook pulled out a black v-neck.

...v-necks show a lot of skin...

Glancing back at his closest jungkook slowly shut it.

He does kinda feel like wearing a v-neck today.

So, throwing on the v-neck jungkook grabbed a pair of ripped blue jeans from his drawer and put them on, tucking in the ends of the shirts into the jeans jungkook put on a belt and finished the look off with his favorite pair of sneakers.

Grabbing his car keys jungkook set out to pick up taehyung.

♡♡♡♡

"W-what about this?"

Kat asked yoongi for the billionth time.

She was wearing her favorite sweater, a knitted style dark grey sweater with a wolves face on it. Paired up with dark blue jeans and her favorite grey pair of sneakers.

"For sake just wear whatever! You look cute in everything you've put on kitten!"

Yoongi groaned.

"A-are you sure?"

Sighing deeply yoongi stood up from kat's bed and walked towards her.

"Love, I'm sorry to break it to you but this isn't even a date. Please stop worrying about it and let's go."

"I-i know it's not a date yoongi!!"

Kat huffed but her cheeks were red.

"Come on baby we need to leave."

♤♤♤♤

"Jungkook stop looking around, people are gonna start thinking you're waiting for something bad to happen!"

"I'm just nervous!"

Jungkook snapped.

Taehyung scoffed with an eye roll.

"Look! There they are!"

Jungkook whipped around to where taehyung was pointing and saw both yoongi and kat.

Holding hands.

As they got closer kat looked up from the ground and barely paused her steps when she saw jungkook and taehyung.

'God jungkook looks hot.'

Jungkook wasn't even gonna lie, after he heard that his chest puffed out in pride and he could feel confidence flow through his veins.

"Down boy you'll scare her away."

Taehyung snickered.

Ignoring his friend jungkook smiled flirtingly at kat when they got closer.

"Hello kat, you look beautiful tonight."

Kat gasped gently and her face went bright red.

From the corner of his eye he could see taehyung's jaw drop and yoongi's eyes widened slightly.

"T-t-thank y-you jungkook. Y-you look good too."

Kat stuttered out shyly.

'I think my heart just ing exploded.'

"shall we go in?"

Jungkook asked kat.

"Down you in' mutt."

Yoongi growled out glaring at jungkook.

"Okay! I think jungkook's right we should go in, movie will be starting soon."

Taehyung clapped, already heading towards the entrance.

"What snacks should we get?"

Taehyung asked rubbing his stomach, as if he was still hungry after eating four bowls of ramen, one whole bag of chips, and a bowl of ice-cream.

"Why get snacks here? We can finish the movie and get twice the amount of snacks from the convenient store down the street for the same price that it would cost us for one snack each here."

Yoongi complained, though his complaint was vaild and true.

"I think I just want popcorn."

Taehyung said ignoring yoongi making the older roll his eyes.

"Do you want some popcorn kat? We can get the big one and share."

"Oh no thank you taehyung I don't really like the popcorn that the theaters sell."

"We could share one."

Jungkook spoke pulling out his wallet.

"Perhaps I'll just take a small one."

Taehyung mumbled but the corner of his lips were turned up showing that he was just messing around.

Rolling his eyes at his friend jungkook turned to kat going to ask her if there really wasn't anything she wanted when yoongi spoke up again.

"So a Pepsi? Large?"

Kat looked at him shocked before shaking her head.

"Oh no yoongi there expensive I brought money i'll pay mysel-"

"You already know I'm not going to let you pay baby girl."

Jungkook's eyes about popped out of their sockets at that nickname.

"But I'll feel bad..."

Kat mumbled.

Yoongi chuckled and kissed her forehead.

And jungkook heard a choking noise from beside him.

Looks like taehyung was also taken aback by their...relationship.

"It's fine, just buy me coffee tomorrow."

"Coffee and the soda here are the same price so ju-"

"Nope."

Kat huffed and if jungkook wasn't so choked up on the nickname and the kiss on the forehead he's sure he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from cooing at how cute she looked.

"You wanna go first taehyung?"

"N-no I'll go after you."

Nodding yoongi walked off towards the counter to get kat's drink.

'I get to have my soda, I get have my soda, yeah!'

And again if jungkook wasn't still choked up about the kiss he would have cooed at kat's little song about getting soda.

"I-i'm gonna go stand in line."

Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear finally pulling him out of his shocked state.

Nodding jungkook handed him some money so they could spilt the bill since they were sharing a popcorn.

When taehyung was in line and yoongi was going over to the soda machines jungkook couldn't bite his tongue anymore.

"Are you and yoongi-hyung a thing?"

His question shocked kat and she looked at him wide eyed.

"O-oh no! We're just close friends."

"Very close."

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from saying bitterly.

Kat's mouth clamped shut at that and she quickly looked away.

Now jungkook felt guilty.

It wasn't even his place to question if they had a thing going on.

He wasn't her boyfriend.

'That was weird....was he mad? He doesn't even have anything to be mad at, we're not together...'

Jungkook in a deep breath going to apologize when yoongi and taehyung came back.

"We all set?"

Kat and jungkook just nodded at taehyung's question.

♡♡♡♡

"Do you think they'll get together? Kat and jungkook?"

Namjoon asked lowly, head resting on seokjin's chest as seokjin ran his hand through his hair.

"I....think it will be difficult."

"How so?"

"You and I both know kat's very social awkward and shy, especially around males, she almost had a panic attack when giving her order to the waiter at choigozip Hongdae, remember that? Yoongi had to pull her aside afterwards and calm her down. Remember when she met all of us? She hid behind yoongi the whole time. All the encounters she has with males are to uncomfortable for her. It's gonna take jungkook a very long time to get her to open up...and jungkook himself isn't the greatest around females. Their both teenagers that are very uncomfortable around the opposite with crushes...it's gonna take awhile but I do think they'll get there."

"Hmmm...a very difficult road indeed."

"Oh! Not to mention yoongi is very protective over kat, one wrong move from jungkook and yoongi will have his head. The only thing that's positive is the potion I made and sold to taehyung worked. I heard jungkook saying he could hear her thoughts when we were at the bowling alley."

Seokjin said before yawning.

"Another potion perfected hyung."

Namjoon giggled.

"Always."