Part 3

Amazing You

My back hit against the satin bedsheet as she prowled like a cheetah towards me. Her eyes were wild; like as though she was preying on me for the longest time. It was something new to me. I have never seen my girlfriend this way before.

 

She then scooped me up from my waist and buried her face into my neck. My heart started to pump vigorously, and the adrenalin of my blood sent such a rush to my head that I was completely becoming light-headed. She nipped and tucked on my neck especially on the pulsating point.

 

I ran my fingers through her thick hair; tugging at them lightly. She groaned and pulled me closer to her. I could feel her heartbeat thumping her chest; I kissed her forehead.

 

“Baby..”

 

She moaned softly. . This woman is so damn y. Very ing y and I wondered why I kept putting off the table. This was so much better than anything else. Our eyes eventually met; half-lidded and she was completely in a trance and she got me enthralled by her goddess like features.

 

“Jung Wheein, you’re getting ing beautiful these days.”

 

“It’s all because of you.”

 

“Do me a favour, will you?”

 

“Anything, sweetie.”

 

“Get rid of your bucket hats. I want to see you like this all the time.”

 

She smirked and then stuck her tongue out to the side of ; , stop it you tease!

 

“You know why I wore them?”

 

She leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips before she let them linger and then moved to my neck. Her lips danced over my neck; and her hands roamed around my abdomen. Her soft touch melted me; my skin was like butter – I just melted into her warmth.

 

Then she whispered softly.

 

“Because only you can see my beauty. You can only see me like this while no one can.”

 

I stared into her eyes; fiery and almost needy. I grabbed her as she hovered above me. She gently pushed me down the bed once again and left her knee between my legs. She took her time to explore my body before she slowly pulled my pants down. I swallowed hard.

 

“Are you losing your mind soon?”

 

“I cannot think now.”

 

“What do you wanna do to me now? That badly?”

 

“I wanna tear your dress apart.”

 

“Deal. I will let you do that.”

 

She took my hand and grabbed fabric. She tugged it slowly; her eyes were on me; I couldn’t think; I swear I couldn’t.

 

“Kim Yongsun, I really want you right now.”

 

I ripped her dress apart. Her husky voice got into me and I turned into this wild . I pinned her down to the bed; and she was under me. Our clothes were quick to be discarded; strewn all over the floor; I could finally see the true side of Jung Wheein.

 

Her body was silky smooth; her s were perfect in my hands. Everything about her right now got my adrenalin pumping high. I could feel blood gushing all over my body and wet between my legs.

 

We were skin on skin; stripped to our barest souls. That was the first time I admired the anatomy of a female body. I mean, I have the same things as her but boy, she’s so beautiful and tantalizing.

 

This was my first time yet the way I maneuvered around her was like a pro-like cheetah. I swear this was my first time. I’m still a bloody . But not tonight. Tonight, I’m losing my first; my everything to Jung Wheein.

 

It was beautiful. It was hot. It was steamy. It was everything that I have imagined for the last 15 years of my life. We touched; we held hands; we explored; we caressed, and we had our first together.

 

She stole my world. She has my everything. She’s my everything. I’m giving my all to her. I’m going to give her the best of my world and all the good things on this Earth are just meant for her. I’ll work hard to give her what she deserves.

 

And I love her. I love her so much that I cannot imagine this life without her. The thought of it made me cry. The mere fear of not seeing her again reduced me to tears and I would pray so hard that I would never see this day coming true.

 

She could never imagine how much I would die for her; just like two months ago, she fell ill, and she was in so much pain. I couldn’t watch her withering in pain; I held her in my arms every single night. I even prayed to God to let me feel the pain instead of her.

 

Crazy? Yes. It is. I’m crazy about her. She is mine. She must be. Right from the very start until the day I take my last breath before my soul departs from this Earth. Nobody can take her. Not even death can do us apart.

 

The after was even more perfect. We laid in bed; side by side. We tried so hard to even our breathing, but our hands were still tightly gripped. It was heaven for me. I never knew that would bring the best side of me. It was truly blissful after that sweaty work-out.

 

“Are you sure you have never done this before?”

 

“You’re my first.”

 

“But baby, the way you move; the way you took me high to heaven – seems like you’re experienced.”

 

Okay, maybe I got a confession to make.

 

“I watched too much .”

 

Wheein laughed. She nodded like she understood me well. Maybe she did.

 

“Is that weird, baby?”

 

“Weird or not, I still love you.”

 

I beamed happily and a silly grin curled at the corner of my lips. She was chuckling softly before she caressed my cheeks with her warm hands. She cupped them gently and planted the softest kiss I ever got from anyone before.

 

“You’re so much more than I had expected. You gave me so much new feelings and I never thought I’m capable to give so much to one person whom I treasure so much.”

 

She confessed with so much sincerity. And I fell for her even more.

 

“Can I kiss you to death?”

 

“Sure. I don’t have anything to do tonight except laying in bed with you.”

 

Without a word, she hovered above me. Our lips met and we just spent the whole night kissing like we have never kissed before.

 

My lips never wanted to be apart from hers.

 

-

 

We fell asleep. She protectively wrapped her arms around mine. She’s so warm. I didn’t care about the blanket anymore. Her hugs were enough for me. I was facing her; she was in deep sleep. One thing about my girlfriend – she sleeps so easily. She could sleep anywhere; anyhow and any posture. I’m still amazed at her ability to do that.

 

The was really good. I almost doubted her as a because she seems to know her way around me well. But she was telling me the truth. Yeah, she was a , but I had the honors. Eat your heart out! This woman is mine!

 

I was insatiably satisfied. The way we moved; the way our hearts reached out for each other; the way her gaze got me shaking inside. I trembled when her gaze bore into my soul. I was terrified at how much I opened my heart and let her in unconditionally. And the thought of not having her with me and holding my hand – I was mortified. I couldn’t imagine it. Because if I do, I’ll start crying like a baby.

 

I watched her sleep; listening to her soft breathing and occasionally she would tug me closer to her chest; embracing me tightly. You know, I was never been this afraid to lose someone. I mean, we all knew that our lovers would come and go. And then that would be just one soulmate; one destiny that you would be fated to live together till the day you die – you would just love one person and there’s nothing else more to it – I found that person.

 

That person is Kim Yongsun. In a form of the most beautiful woman I have ever set my eyes on; in a form of a dork who loves to keep fit and the world’s best perfectionist that I ever met – she’s the one I want to live and die with.

 

Call me romantic. Call me crazy. Call me anything you want. My ultimate answer and reason why I’m living this life till today is because of Kim Yongsun.

 

Just like the other day, I was having the worst day of my life. Things could never get better and all I wanted was to do was to cry. She came around like a Prince Charming on his horse. She was quick to recognize my moods; came along and then whisked me away.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“I have registered as a volunteer at this orphanage. Today is my first day.”

 

“Oh? Am I disturbing you?”


“No way. You’re my girlfriend. You’re allowed to intrude into my business anytime and any day. Besides, you love children. I think you might enjoy today.”

 

“You want me to assist you?”

 

“Yeah, just be a volunteer for a day. Trust me, sweetie. You will love it.”

 

And I did. Being around children brought so much happiness and joy in me. All my bad days; grey skies all flew away the moment I stepped into the orphanage. Of course, Kim Yongsun was the center of attraction. She has a way with crowds and how she got them hyped with activities planned.

 

The children love her. They truly adored her. She’s their Unnie, Noona, Omma and Yimu. The kids called her differently, but she didn’t care. She would respond to them like any mother would. Then she pulled out her guitar and sat in the middle of the room.

 

The kids surrounded her. Some with their smelly pillows and some with pacifiers in their mouths. Then I realized it was close to their sleeping time. She was going to sing them a lullaby.

 

She gently strummed her guitar and her eyes were on me. She started singing.

 

I met you in the dark
You lit me up
You made me feel as though
I was enough
We danced the night away
We drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told you
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some
Breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee
With a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars
For that night

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now, oh
And you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that every day you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me
When I needed you most

I'm gonna love you 'til
My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part
Like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
Now everybody knows
That it's just you and me
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let go
Oh, just say you won't let go

 

 

Perfection was Kim Yongsun. I couldn’t stop the tears from falling; I tried so hard to hold back because the children would be curious and bombard with me a million questions. But it didn’t help at all because her voice was getting into my heart.

 

Say you won’t let go. Just say you won’t let go.

 

How could I? How could I when I’m weak like this? How could I walk away from all this? How could I turn my back on you, baby? I don’t think I could stand another day without you by my side.

 

I knew then. She’s my forever. My everlasting and there’s something in her eyes that tells me that I’m her forever too.

Memories of us kept playing on my mind as I watched her sleep. The smile never faded from my face and there was just so much happiness in my heart. She then pulled me closer and embraced tightly.

 

“Don’t ever leave me, Jung Wheein.”

 

She mumbled in her sleep. A tear dropped just fell from the corner of my eye. How could I leave this woman? How could I even think of walking away when all I wanted ever more is her?

 

“I’ll never leave you, Kim Yongsun. I love you so much. I’m here with you. I’ll stay with you. I’m your forever and you’re my everlasting.”

 

I whispered in her ear; and then she smiled in her sleep.

 

“You’re so amazing, Jung Wheein. My amazing you.”

 

-