Operation 5: Supreme Father Isaiah the XXV

Emergency Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two guards stood in front of a large door. "Welcome, Surgeon Soyeon Park." Soyeon causally entered the room. She briefly scanned the room and saw the other six Surgeons were summoned also. Soyeon took her seat between Hyomin and Eunjung. Taeyeon stretched her arms, "It must be serious if the old man gathered everyone." Taeyeon yawned, shocking Tiffany. "Taeyeon!" said the shocked Tiffany. She brought out a paper fan and fanned herself. "Show some respect!" Taeyeon sneered at the other surgeon then arrogantly yelled, "Who's gonn..." Suddenly, two large metal doors swung open, quieting Taeyeon. Two men entered the room, holding a rod with an incense candle that was held by metal chain dressed in dress shirts, adorned with the religious marking of the Papacy.

The Surgeons stood up from their seats, "Presenting the Supreme Father Isaiah the XXV!" the two men announced. The Supreme Father greeted the Surgeons in a soft, calming tone, "Primum non nocere." The girls knelt on one knee, "Primum non nocere," they repeated back. They waited for the Supreme Father to take his seat at the end of the table, "Please take a seat," requested the Supreme Father. "I have been informed that the Infected has been growing stronger over the past couple of years," said the Supreme Father, "Many of our tried and true antibiotics and antivirulents have been negated; costing us a few good nurses and doctors." The Surgeons nodded. Isaiah the XXV shook his head, his face showed regret and remorse every time that his top Surgeons report back the casualties that they suffered. He gave a heavy sigh, "When will the Infected be irradicated and allows us to return to an era of peace and tranquility?" Taeyeon spoke up, "25th! We've been trying our best!" Tiffany yanked Taeyeon back into her chair. "I'm sorry..." The Supreme Father hushed Tiffany. "I'll allow this child to speak her mind," he said.

"We've been trying our best to eliminate the Infected, but they have been increasing their numbers and as you mentioned our immunizations - our ways to combat the Infected have dwindled!" said Taeyeon. "It has taken a group of ten just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter