Operation 3: Jin takes the field

Emergency Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what seemed like countless teams, it was Jin and his team's turn. The trio stood in the middle of the hallway. They were able to see the field.

Ren looked at Jin, "Jin, let's do our best!" she said.

Jin clutched his scalpal blade, as Ren did the same time.

Lance looked at the rounds in the rifle. "Athena, serve me well today," he whispered.

Jin and Ren looked at their third party member as he peppered kisses on his rifle. Ren whispered to Jin, "Is he okay?" she asked, "I never seen anyone as strange as him."

Lance quickly shot a look at Jin and Ren; however, they diverted their eyes away from the strange blond foreigner. As Lance was beginning to speak, the robotic voice announced that the field was done being prepped.

"Silence please! Silence please! Silence please!"

The trio walked on the field, ready for what they have seen countless times today.

_ _ _ _

Atop from the field, where the instructors and Lead Surgeons sat, Eunjung asked Soyeon, "Isn't that the kid from the incidence 12 years old? The one holding the blade."

Hyomin quickly entered the conversation between Soyeon and Eunjung, "Ooo, is he special?" she asked cutely.

Soyeon smirked, "Same as always, huh, Hyomin?" she said.

Hyomin pouted, "Don't be like that Sso, we're in the same cohort," she said.

Eunjung interjected, "Yeah, Sso. Don't be so cold. What happened to you calling us by Jungie or Minnie? What happened to our cute Sso?" She pinched Soyeon's cheeks.

Soyeon coughed, trying to change the subject. "Yeah, that's the kid from the incidence 12 years ago," she answered Eunjung. "The Department of Health officially gave him a clean bill of health, but there are rumors among the different wards that the DoH redacted some information."

"Sso, what do you mean?" asked a curious Hyomin.

"Why would the DoH find information from the wards?" Soyeon asked rhetorically.

Before Eunjung or Hyomin dug any further the bell rang. Soyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin focused their attention on Jin.

"Why did the DoH redact information? Who or what are they trying to protect." thought Soyeon.

_ _ _ _

"Monitors ready!" called Lance. "Heartbeat: 200 bpm; Respiratory: 140 breathes; Blood pressure: 310/250. Surgery pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter