Operation 7: Supreme Surgeon pt.3

Emergency Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona Lim the Colorectal Surgeon, the second leading surgeon in the field, had invited the other three women and their teams back to her ward. The three other Surgeons politely accepted after telling their respective teams to return back their Jurisdiction - in particular, Soyeon, who had questions she needed to ask in private with Yoona but before she could Yoona struck first. "What brings you to Jurisdiction Eight?" she asked while she opened a door that leads to her office, "Nothing in particular," replied Hyomin, "You know besides following those three suspicious dudes!" Yoona's ego was hurt, "Ohohoho!" she laughed disingenuously. "Did you not see that I had it under control before you interrupted me?!" she jeered back at Hyomin. "What! I don't know how you'd call that in control?!" sneered Hyomin. Suddenly, Hyomin and Yoona butted heads. "Everyone let's calm down," said Eunjung, "There's no point arguing with each other! We're supposed to be on the same team!" she continued.

Hyomin and Yoona separated as cooler head prevailed until Yoona stuck out her tongue. "Why you little!" yelled Hyomin, who quickly beelined towards Yoona until Soyeon held her back, "Soyeon!" she yelled. "Calm down, Hyomin!" replied Soyeon. Eunjung laughed embarrassedly, "Please excuse Hyomin," she told Yoona. She looked over Eunjung's shoulder, Hyomin still being held back by Soyeon, "As long as you keep that beast at bay!" jeered the overseer of Jurisdiction Eight as she stuck out her tongue again, irritating Hyomin. "Soyeon! Stop holding me back!" she yelled as she exerted more energy to get pass Soyeon, "She deserves whatever is coming to her!"

The crass young surgeon turned her attention back to Eunjung, "So...what brings you here?" she asked in a sweeter and kinder tone. The change in tone surprised Eunjung for a little bit but kept her focused, "Well, as Hyomin mentioned we were following you guys after we left this fried pork restaurant near the border of your jurisdiction and Hyomin's jurisdiction, Jurisdiction 6," she gave a white lie. Eunjung curious as Soyeon as to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter