Chapter 2

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo~ Here you are! I'm looking for you everywhere!"

"Here we go...The queen has come" Jimin rolls her eyes.

Yoongi who sits on the chair look at Jimin with a heavy sign coming out from his breathing.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi looked at Jiyeon who just entered the room along with Hyuna.

Jiyeon walked near to Yoongi as she holds both of his cheeks. She looked at Yoongi with a y look."Of course, I'm looking for you, honey. Don't you miss me?"

Jiyeon moves closer her lips to Yoongi's. Both of them almost kiss in front of the other members. Yoongi successfully resists her kiss as he quickly looked away and she gets drawn by Hoseok quickly.

"You and Yoongi already over. Don't do something like that in front of us. We are still here" Hoseok said.

"Let me go! Ouch! My arm" Jiyeon screams and hits Hoseok's hand several times and yes Hyuna joins her on hitting Hoseok's hands. Girls' weapon is hitting. Their perfect weapon.

"He is right. We're over already and you're not supposed to be here" Yoongi looked at Jiyeon and place his guitar beside him.

"But... I still love you. Let me explain... It's not like what you think! Can't we start again?!" Jiyeon yelled.

"There is nothing to explain Jiyeon. Everything is over between us. Me and you. We're nothing. I told you before right?" Yoongi coldly replies to her words.

"B-But... I missed you" Jiyeon hold Yoongi's hand and played with his shirt.

"That miss you feel has gone once we broke up. A girl like you doesn't deserve my love. Stop hanging around me. It's annoyed me" Yoongi push Jiyeon's hand away from him and leave Jiyeon in the room with the others.

Their love story has ended a month ago and still, she kept hanging around him seeking to "get back". Since when this woman become a shameless person? or is she blind? Once, they ever become a Hot topic in Hot School. With good visual, talent, they both are perfect together. A perfect couple. Most women are envy with her and most men are envy with him and some of them are a shipper. But things happened made them changed from a lover to strangers which all of their sweet memories become the bitter one.

●●●

Class 1A-3, HOT SCHOOL.

Yoongi looked at the photo in his wallet. A picture that he kept for a long time ago since he moved to Hot School when he was in the first grade. At that time, the class already started but he is late for about 6 months. Glad that he can catch up on what he missed. Gifted to be clever maybe? That is how he can move to the second grade. While he was smiling alone looking at the photo, Namjoon who was sitting beside him poke his arm.

"Ya, why did you guys break up? Aren't you both happy before this?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"There is no reason why I broke with her," Yoongi said coldly.

Hoseok who was sitting next to Jimin pull his chair near to Yoongi's table. "Are you sure there is no reason? Is it because of the guy named Minho? He told you to leave Jiyeon right?"

It seems like everyone interested in their love story instead of focusing on the class. He rolls his eyes. "No way. I'm not that kind of guy that easy to afraid about what he said even he's much taller than me" Yoongi said.

"Then if it is not because of him what's the other reason? You have a crazy mind you know. She's y, gorgeous, attractive and the most important thing, she knows how to seduce. Hahaha" Jin laughed.

"Then, why don't you take her? So she can seduce you every day" Yoongi looked at Jin with a smirk on his face.

"Nahhh. I don't like recycling. Plus she likes Min Yoongi, not Kim Seokjin and-" Jin looked at Yoongi seriously. Before he can end his words, Yoongi cut his words.

"Don't say I like her 'cause I don't like her. Ok?" Yoongi grinned.

"Who knows one day you will get back with her" Jimin said.

While they were talking and questioning why Yoongi broke up with Jiyeon, the class suddenly become quiet when their class teacher entered. Everyone in the class, back to their place. Miss Yoona, who is in-charge to be their class teacher walked into the classroom. Looked at all the students in her class.

"Hello guys, I'm sure you guys already knew about the news that we're having new transfer students right?"

"Nae" All the students in the class answered it shortly.

"The principle already decided that the new students will be part of our class. So I hope, you guys can get along well with them" Miss Yoona grinned.

"As I wonder, they will be part of us" Hoseok whispered to Jimin.

"I wonder if they regret once they enter this class" Jimin whispered back.

"I don't think so? We never know that. Probably regret to enter the school more" Hoseok shrugged and continue to wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter