Chapter 5

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HOT SCHOOL.

The bell had sounded. The school is over. Today, the theater club will hold the first official meeting to discuss the musical theatre. This time, in turn, out to be their chance to handle the theatre. All the members in the theatre club looked at them as they entered the room. With their capability as a leader in handling some events, they are famous in the theatre club as well. They pulled their chairs and sits.

Suzy who sat next to them, poke Choa's shoulder and grins."Do you think they will come and accept the role?"

"I'm not sure, but I already convinced Miss Fei about it. They are new, so I am sure they can't ignore it." Choa shrugs.

Miss Fei their theater teacher entered the room with two boys. Choa and Way look towards the door. The figure for the two boys makes them surprise. It turns out to be the two guys are Taehyung and Jungkook, the new students in the school. Both of them entered the theater room quietly. Choa and Way looked towards Suzy. Suzy smiled and shrugged.

"Ok. Everyone is here? Hyunsik, please pass this paper to everyone" Miss Fei told Hyunsik to give all the paper to everyone. She looked at the paper on her hands. "This is a list of names of people who will be involved with this theater. Besides the name, it is the role that you will play. Ah! It's for actor and actress"

"Teacher! How about the twins' character?" Someone asked.

"The twins' character? Don't worry about that. I already choose people who play the role. As you all know, Choa and Way can't do this character because they work behind the stage. So, I have chosen Taehyung and Jungkook to hold this character"

The room becomes noisy when Miss Fei told them about it. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at all the people in the room and bowed their faces in shame.

"But they are boys! There is no way they can do it! There is no one else willing to do it?" Someone shouts as she looks at everyone in the room.

"Of course they can do it! Don't you read the script? The script has changed!" Suzy said.

"Keep quiet! Suzy is right. I believe they can do it. We need to trust them." Miss Fei nods. She is confident with her words and her decision this time. Plus, making Taehyung and Jungkook play the role will make a huge impact on the theater club as well.

"They will look really ugly. Ugly girl" Hyunsik glares at Taehyung and Jungkook making both of them feel uncomfortable. They know, everything will be hard for them in the theater club.

"Enough! Please take the latest script from Minah. Everyone will get one. For Taehyung and Jungkook, Choa and Way will teach you about theater and the stage."

Without protest. Choa and Way nod as a sign they agree to the work that given to them.

"We will start training tomorrow. After school session is over. Today we will discuss the whole theater planning."

●●●

After an hour of meeting, Taehyung and Jungkook walk heavily to their school gate. Their expression doesn't seem good after the meeting. They believe that their time in the theater club will be hard. Suddenly, Jungkook spotted a woman waving her hand to them. "Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook!"

Their eyes trying to find the voice that calling their name. Their eyes widen as they look at the woman with a short skirt and white T-Shirt standing near to the expensive car.

"Noona!" They both shout and quickly run to the woman. Both of them hug her tightly.

"How are you? It's been a while we haven't meet after you guys move to Seoul!" Ailee hugs Taehyung and Jungkook back. She pinches Taehyung's cheek and messes Jungkook's hair. "Aigoo! You guys have grown up well!" She grins.

Ailee, a beautiful lady and she is Taehyung and Jungkook's older sister, technically she is Taehyung's biological older sister. Even, Jungkook is her step-brother she treats Jungkook the same as Taehyung because he is the youngest among the three of them.

"When did you come back to Seoul?" Taehyung asked her.

"I just come back. I have work to do here. That's why." Ailee nods.

"Noona, did you bring any chocolate for me?" Jungkook looks inside Ailee's car.

"No, Jungkook. So sorry for you. I didn't stop at the shop." Ailee grins

"Too bad. Noona, you will stay here forever or just for work?" Jungkook asked.

"What if I say forever?!" Ailee pinches Jungkook's cheek.

"Then it will be troublesome for us" Taehyung answered her casually. He knows his sister very well. She is the type that will be clingy to what she loves the most and it means, Taehyung and Jungkook's life will not in peace unless she is busy with her works.

"Come in, I will send you both home. Looks like you have many things to tell me!" She grins as she opens the door for her brothers to come in.

●●●

On the other side, Choa, Way, and Suzy who just come out of the school and stop in front of the school gate. The three of them look at Taehyung and Jungkook's direction who just entered a woman's car.

"Who is that woman? She looks beautiful." Suzy looks at the car who just passing them.

"Whoever she is, there's nothing to do with you. That's I'm sure" Way nods while she looking at her phone.

"Ya, I heard from the teachers that Jungkook and Taehyung are step-brothers. Aren't you close with the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter