Chapter 4

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HOT SCHOOL.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked into the classroom. He put his head on the table and closed his eyes to sleep while Jungkook took his earphone in his bag to listen to some songs for him to chill. He put his legs on the table and start to sing in a lower voice.

The clock on the wall showed 8:00 AM. Many students already arrived but Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin still not arrive yet. Where are they? Jungkook decided to look for them around the school. He pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't think they already arrived. It's 8 AM already. Should we look for them?" Jungkook smiled cutely.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and rubs his eyes. "Where are we going to find them?"

"Anywhere? We can give our form to the teacher too while we looking for them right?" Jungkook opened his bag zip and took his form. The same goes for Taehyung. He also took his form from his bag. Both of them walk out of the class but suddenly a person stops them.

"Aren't both of them... the new students?! Taehyung and Jungkook?! The one that closes to BTS?!" One of the girls from other classes yelled when they saw Taehyung and Jungkook coming out of the class.

Jungkook waves at them cutely as a sign for a greeting. That sudden greeting making him feel awkward. But they are still new, nothing they can do instead of greeting nicely.

"IT'S THEM! TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK ARE HERE! CATCH THEM!" one of the girls shout, making Taehyung and Jungkook shocked with the sudden atmosphere.

"OPPA! OPPA!" The girls screaming. All of them start to chase Taehyung and Jungkook making them running hard with a school form on their hands. Got chased by girls, of course, it's fun but this is not what they imagine! All students that standing on the corridor watching them run away from the girls.

"What the hell just happen Jungkook! What's wrong with these women!" Taehyung immediately grabbed Jungkook's hand as they run faster.

"I don't even know! Don't ask me!" Jungkook looks at his back. The girls still chase them, in Jungkook's imagination, their eyes are full of love heart and they are getting near to them. It was scarier than watching horror movies!

The girls chase them wherever they go. They ran around the school to escape but no matter how far they go, the girls never get tired. They almost out of breath. Suddenly, someone pulled Taehyung and Jungkook's school uniform. When the girls passed them, they looked at the mysterious guy who helps them.

"Thank you for helping us" Jungkook wipe her forehead.

"It's okay. You run from the crazy girl right?" He asked.

"We don't know because they just chasing us." Taehyung takes a deep breath.

He just smiles looking at how the boys are when out of breathing. "Well, this school a bit weird. Some of them desperate, crazy, fangirling and of course there are also normal girls around" He laughed.

"Ahh. Guess so," Taehyung  his back neck and grinned awkwardly.

The mysterious guy looked at Jungkook. Jungkook feels uncomfortable with the way that guy looked at him. He moves behind Taehyung a bit and looked at the other away. Taehyung peeks on Jungkook as he looked at the guy.

"Your lover..?" He asked.

"No." Taehyung glares.

"I-I think we have to go now. We need to give Miss Yoona the form. Let's go." Jungkook immediately held Taehyung's hand and leave. The guy looks at Taehyung and Jungkook. A small smile appeared on the corner of his lips. "Interesting.."

Both of them continue to walk to the teachers' room. Once they arrived, they put the form on Miss Yoona's table and go back to their class. Once they entered the classroom, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Seokjin already arrived and chatting around.

"Where did you guys go?" asked Jimin.

"We're looking for you guys and give our form to the teacher," Taehyung said. He pulled his chair and sat down. He pulled out his handkerchief as he wipes his sweat.

"What happened to you guys? Did you run all the way here?" Hoseok asked as he looked at Taehyung and Jungkook full of sweat.

"We just bump into various people just now. We got chased by some girls but luckily someone helps us." Jungkook sighed.

If not because of the guy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter