Chapter 3

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HOT SCHOOL.

Half-day of school time almost gone. Taehyung and Jungkook need to adjust their life at their new school. Although they still do not know all of their classmates yet, they still have time to get to know them and what kind of class they just entered. At least they already made friends. Yoongi takes a bottle in his bag. The bottle suddenly got taken by Namjoon.

"Ya! That's mine. If you want some you should go to the canteen" Jin scolded Namjoon.

"Sharing is caring bro. So I think it's fine?" Namjoon laughed.

Taehyung turns his back to face Yoongi. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung back his gaze, sure will make you dead.

"I heard this class... I mean, class 1A-3 is the most popular in this school. Really?" His voice a little bit shaking because of the way Yoongi looked at him. He gulped. His gaze is powerful, no wonder he is popular.

"Where did you hear that?" Namjoon put Yoongi's bottle on his table and looked at Taehyung.

"Someone told us before. They said, this class popular because of 'unfriendly class'. Is it?" Jungkook turns his back to face Yoongi and Namjoon.

"As you can see~ All of us do our things. Rarely talk to each other. Their inner is like a celebrity. That's why all of us almost failed in every group task" Hoseok added.

"The hardest part is, to find good people to work with. If you fail, you dead bro" Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"There is one person that having the real inner of celebrity in this school" Jimin looked at the person who walked towards them.

All of them looked at where Jimin looked. Jiyeon walked towards Taehyung and Jungkook along with Hyuna. She looked so happy to see the new students in front of her eyes. Her face is full of joy that no one can tell what's on her mind. She casually pulls a chair and sits in front of them.

"Hey~ I'm Jiyeon and this is Hyuna, my best friend. We didn't greet each other right?" She said with a y tone. Addictive voice.

"Ya, Hyuna-ah. Take your friend and go away. We all know her already" Hoseok said.

"I'm not talking with you stupid. I'm talking with my new crush" Jiyeon immediately pulled the tie worn by Taehyung. His face almost touched her face. She smiled cynically. All the people in the class looked at Jiyeon's brave attitude. She sure a bold girl and famous. The guys' eyes were sharp as a knife while they looked at Jiyeon. Jungkook surprised by it and looked at Taehyung's expression. He looked to enjoy it.

"No  brothers, you are not going to fall with this." Said Jungkook on his mind.

"Stop it Jiyeon...They still new" Yoongi holds Jiyeon's hand to stop her from making a scene in the class.

Jiyeon looked at Yoongi with a cynical smile."Over is over.. You said that right? So, I can do whatever I like. So move."

She pushed Yoongi's hand and keep staring at Taehyung. She slowly rubbed Taehyung's hand. Then, she whispered to his ear. "Kim Taehyung, Welcome to Hot School. Let's deal to meet again next time. Should we?"

Jiyeon winked to Taehyung and poke Jungkook's cheek and casually pulled Hyuna's hand leaving them both clueless.  Taehyung put his hand on his chest. His heart is going to explode soon. The look just made him almost turn on even they don't even know what just happened.

"I don't know that this school having a desperate girl. That shocking me. But that's kinda Hot man" Taehyung laughed.

"That's why class 1A-3 is popular. Now you know." Hoseok laughed.

●●●

Suzy looked at Taehyung and Jungkook secretly. Then she pokes Choa's shoulder making her stop reading her book.

"Ya, don't you think the new students look cool?"

Choa looked at the boys who sat at the back. Then she looked at Suzy again. "You haven't talked to them yet. How could you know they are cool? Troublesome."

"Just by looking at them I know they are cool. If not, how can they become close to BTS? You know that the group is popular in this school" Suzy put his finger on his chin thinking about something.

"Who knows they pity to them? Since they are new here and don't have friends? Ya, I told you before that I don't want to know about them" Choa casually hit Suzy's head.

"Ya, Suzy this is my place. Move" Way suddenly patted the desk.

Way is Choa's twin sister, she often skips her class due to some reason. She is famous in Hot School because of L, her only the most handsome senior in this school. Well, ger boyfriend. People didn't know what she did to attract a guy like L while it's clear that she a murderer. Everyone in the school knows she is a killer. But with Choa beside her, she has nothing to fear.

"Pfft, you can just take my chair and sit. So stingy" Suzy rolled her eyes.

"I'm just kidding" Way quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter