Chapter 8

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHOA AND WAY's HOUSE.

Choa walks out of the bathroom and wiping her hair with a towel. "So fresh, so beautiful." She looks at the mirror near to her bed. While she wiped her hair, she heard a strange noise and the sound came from the next room. "Who?" She questions it to herself. Then she goes to the next room where the noise came. She put her ear closer to the door. "The sound is coming from this room..."

She opens the door and suddenly a shirt flies landing exactly on her face. Way who busy looking for her clothes for tonight throw all of his clothes and dress from her closet on the floor. Choa takes a deep breath. Luckily she is patient enough. Her sister always acts this way when it comes to dressing. "What the hell is this?"

"When did you come? I-I just want to get ready before Taehyung and Jungkook come." She rubs the back of her neck and grins awkwardly. "Oh! What do you think about this blue jacket and a short skirt? or this? and this?" She pulls out all of her clothes from her closer and places it on her body.

Choa glares to Way. "Just wear this and this" Choa pulls out the black jeans and a white shirt that on the chair near their closet.

"You have no fashion sense. We should look good in front of them." Way took a short skirt with a denim jacket.

Choa moves closer to Way. She knows Way inside and outside. She looks at her with a sense of doubt. There is something wrong with her tonight because she barely acts this Way when it comes to hangout unless with her boyfriend, Myungsoo. "Ya, don't tell me you like Jungkook. Do you?"

"Hahaha! What are you talking about? Nonsense. I have a boyfriend already." Way looked away trying to avoid Choa's question.

"Well, who knows my pretty sister will fall in love with him later. A couple can break up tho." Choa shrugs. Then she took the white shirt and black jeans and get ready. Suddenly, she heard a noisy sound in front of their house. Way who just done changing, run to the window. She sees two boys dressed in black with a different color of motorcycles. "Is that Taehyung and Jungkook?! They have arrived?!"

"Really? It's not 8 PM yet. So early. I haven't done yet." Choa looks at the clock on the wall.

"Wow, they look so different." Way amazed by Taehyung and Jungkook's appearance until she couldn't take off her eyes from them. Handsome and cool that's the only thing she can think in her mind. She couldn't believe that they can look so hot when it comes to this. They dressed so well. "They are indeed rich people."

"If they are not, they won't be able to enter how Hot School? Stupid." Suddenly, Choa's phone rang. She looks at her phone and it is a call from 'Unknown number'. She answers the call. A deep voice can be heard on the phone and she can guess it's Taehyung's.

"In 3 minutes, both of you, get down"

●●●

AT THE CAFE, SEOUL.

They walk into the cafe. All of them went to the counter to order something to eat. Once they finished, they sit at the corner of the cafe. The atmosphere becomes quiet and awkward. They don't even know what to talk about since it's their first time going out with girls after they entered Hot School.

Taehyung who feels uneasy with it breaks the atmosphere. "Sorry to ask this but I heard... Do you have a brother? His name is... Jungsuk?"

Chao and Way look at each other. They couldn't believe both of the new students know about it so fast. Who the hell tell them about it? They both sigh. "Yes. He is a member of theater club too"

"Well, true. We are very sad because he died in front of our eyes" Way sighed.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung sending a message with his eyes that he shouldn't ask that question. It might be a sensitive question for them. He smiles. "Sorry about it. We shouldn't be asking about your personal."

"It's fine. You know about it that means you heard about the gossip as well that everyone call Way a killer, am I right?" Choa asked. Her face shows she is smiling but the face it's a bitter smile.

"Well true, but we don't want to believe it since we don't know the true story," Taehyung said.

"If all people in Hot School are like you, the school will be in peace." Way smiles.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"No.22! Your food is done!" Someone mentioned their table number.

"You guys continue to talk, I will go take it." Jungkook smiles.

"Let me help you too" Way grins.

"You don't have too. You only make trouble for me." Jungkook gets up and walks away quickly leave Way.

"I don't care!" Way quickly left the table and run to Jungkook.

There is only Choa and Taehyung left at the table. The atmosphere becomes quiet again. Awkward as well. But then, Choa looks at Taehyung. "So, why did you move here?"

Taehyung looks at her. "No specific reason. We just follow them. They said we have to live in a place where we belong to"

There is no way, he will tell her the reason why they move to Seoul. It is not because they followed their parents but it because of their old school. So they have no other way then move to another country instead of moving school. Canada is not a place for them. Obviously.

"Sorry for asking, but your family name is different from Jungkook. Why? Well, seems like I ask too many. Forget about it" Choa rub his back neck.

"Hahaha. No worries, sooner or later, people will know about us too. Our friends asking the same thing as well. It's a long story. We are step-siblings that's why. Enough with this talk? Anyway, where is the food? Why so late?" Taehyung looks at the counter.

"I'm not sure if the food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter