Chapter 7

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
XXX RESTAURANT, SEOUL.

"The food is here!" An old lady wearing an apron comes to Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jimin and Namjoon's table with the foods that they order. She put all the food on the table.

"Ahjumma! (Aunt). We didn't order this much. We just order this one and this and that one." Jimin points at the foods that they order.

"Aigoo! Take this as my gift! You guys are young and need to grow up! Plus, I'm really happy you often come to my restaurant that just a simple one even all of you are rich!" She smiles as she pats Namjoon's shoulder who sits near her.

"Ey, no matter how many good restaurants out there you are the best for us!" Hoseok thumbs up showing a good sign to the middle-aged woman in front of them.

"Next time we will bring our new friend here to taste all of this! Not only one, but two! Make sure to cook much!" Namjoon smiles, showing his little dimple to the woman.

"Aigoo! Make sure to bring them here! They must be handsome!" Her grins grew wide, wider than before.

"Of course they are! They are so handsome, just like us but sure! I am more handsome than them!" Seokjin grin as he put his hands on his chin. Confidently showing his handsomeness.

Yoongi who sits beside Seokjin just grin to him. Then he looks at the woman. "Anyway, thank you for the food ahjumma. Thank you for your kindness as well." He bows his head a bit to show his gratitude and the others followed him.

The woman leaves pat Namjoon and Yoongi's shoulder as she smiles. Hoseok is excited looking at the foods on the table. He is ready to take the food to him. Before he can do it, Jimin stops him.

"Don't you dare to take all. It's not yours. It's ours!" Jimin hit Hoseok's chopstick.

"I just want to take some!" Hoseok pouts. Then he starts to speak again. "Ya, talking about them, what do you think will happen to Taehyung and Jungkook? Are they still alive?"

"What do you mean alive? Do you think both of them will kill them?" Jin asked the question back to Hoseok.

"Ya, we all know what happened to N before. The way they train him to be a woman is unbelievable!" Jimin interrupts the conversation.

Namjoon who was sitting on the same line as Hoseok and Jimin just eats quietly and let them gossiping about others and the same goes for Seokjin who is enjoying his food more than the chatting season.

"I'm sure they both will go easy on them since this is the first time. So don't worry too much and let just eat" Yoongi said cutting all the conversation.

Jimin and Hoseok both looked at Yoongi and rolls their eyes. Sure, he knows how to end the conversation real quick. If there is an award, the best conversation killer, Yoongi will win it for sure.

●●●

BACK TO THE STUDIO, HOT SCHOOL.

"I told you not to do things like that!" Choa facepalm. "How am I supposed to explain to you..."

She doesn't know what to do with Taehyung and Jungkook anymore, the things that they need to learn for the first step is only walk like a girl and can't even do it. This made Choa in frustrated.

"If what we did is wrong, you should teach us," Jungkook said.

"We have been teaching you some method and you can't even do that. Just walk like a woman and not like a man. I think we should put some straight line on the floor so they could understand." Way sighed.

Choa looked at Way as she grins. "That's a great idea!" Choa opens her bag as she looks for tape and throws it to Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly catches the tape and look at it innocently. "What is it? Do you want to tape us?! This is wrong!" Taehyung yelled.

"Stupid, tape the floor straightly and you will be able to learn, if you can't that means not our method is wrong but you are just stupid." Choa rolls her eyes.

"Well, we are stupid enough to agree we want to help theater club. Aren't you should feel grateful instead of calling us stupid?" Jungkook said while his hand taking a tape from Taehyung and start to tape the floor with a straight line.

Taehyung helps Jungkook with the tape as he takes scissors that in the studio. He looks at Choa and Way before cutting the tape."This long? Or you need longer than this?" He smiles.

"That should be enough," Way said. Then he takes some books in his bag. Choa comes closer to the boys to take the tape and scissors from them and put it on the empty table.

"They are scarier than what we thought" Jungkook whisper to Taehyung and Taehyung just nods. He agreed with Jungkook's words.

"Now, look at me." Way steps on the straight line that Taehyung and Jungkook made. She put a book that she holds on her head as she straightens her arms."I'm going to do catwalk so look carefully. You have to balance yourself and this book will help you. To make people not recognize who you are. So you have to act like one."

Taehyung and Jungkook carefully listen to Way's explanation and demonstration. Both of them look at her from top too bottom. Choa looks at Taehyung and Jungkook's attitude. A small smile appeared on the corner of her lips. "They said they are not interested but they are too focus on what Way explained."

Half an hour has passed and the training goes smoothly. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't argue on what they learn but just follow what they have told. Choa looks at the watch on her wrist. No one from the theater club arrived at the studio make them wondering if today is the right day to start training.

Taehyung looks at Choa who looks uneasy. He comes closer to her leaving Way and Jungkook. "What's wrong? You look uneasy"

"The others. I don't think they are coming" Choa sighed.

"You mean, the theater club members? But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter