Chapter 6

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JIYEON's HOUSE, NIGHT.

Jiyeon comes out from the kitchen while holding two glass of milk. She put one of the glass on the table. Tonight, Hyuna will be sleeping at her house since Jiyeon's mom and dad outstation for work.

Hyuna takes the glass and drink. "Are you serious about Taehyung?"

"What do you mean by serious? I will never let go of Yoongi" Jiyeon looks at the television in front of her as she places both of her legs on the sofa.

"I mean, you seem like interested in him. The way you act especially" Hyuna shrugs.

"I just use them to make Yoongi jealous and not only that, because of them, he give his attention to me." Jiyeon grins.

She used to be clingy to Yoongi but not anymore now since they broke up but she becomes more and more clingy to Yoongi after they broke up. The most important thing, people never blame her because the one who left her is Yoongi and not her. So all the blame is on Yoongi which made her happy.

"So you want to attract Taehyung because of that? So once you got them, you will ignore Yoongi completely?" Hyuna's eyebrows life up confusing what Jiyeon planned. She knows that Jiyeon still wants Yoongi back but she can never catch what's on her mind.

"That's right! I will make sure Yoongi begs to come back to me. For the first time, you become so clever! That's my girl" Jiyeon gives a light smirk to Hyuna as she continues to drink her milk.

"Be careful, you might fall for them instead of Yoongi later. By the way, I heard that this semester's theater project, Choa and Way will be the leader of the team. Seems like they follow up their brother's step" Hyuna said.

"A killer took his brother's place to handle those? It looks like she kills her brother for that place. This will be good news, once again"

●●●

HOT SCHOOL's LOCKER HALL, MORNING

Choa and Way heading to their locker to pick some stuff that they left yesterday after the meeting with the theater club. Today will be the first day of training and they already have their plan on makeover Taehyung and Jungkook after school. So many things played on Choa's mind last night because she never trains boys actor to turn into so-call "actress".

Out of nowhere, Suzy who just comes to school run to them as she wraps her arms on Choa and Way's shoulder. "Hello, my best friend! Are you ready to change boys into girls?"

Way smiles. "We have a bunch of planning for them. For sure, we won't make them alive. Hahaha"

Choa looks at Suzy and smiles. "It's all Way's ideas and I'm not involved. She planned everything for them. Look how excited she is."

"Liar, Choa's planned is much better than mine. Believe on your leader is a must"

Choa did think of a few things that can help Taehyung and Jungkook last night while Way falls asleep. But too bad, because Way found out this morning about her planned and she suddenly agrees to all of that. What a waste. Choa took her locker key from her pocket and opened her locker. Her eyes grew bigger as she saw a lot of dirty things in her locker. How can they put this into her locker while her key is on her hands? Her locker uncluttered and all the stuff about theater become dirty. The planned, the stage planning, all was ruined. Her eyes, her heart is on fire.

"Way, try open your locker" Choa glare to Way. If her locker will be this dirty, Way's locker must be in dirty as well.

Way immediately took her key and open her locker."Wae? (Why). Mine is fine."

Way comes to look at Choa's locker and the same goes to Suzy. Both of them shock when they look at how dirty Choa's locker. "Did you forget to clean your locker...? There must be people hate you, Choa"

"That b****..." Choa slammed her locker hard.

●●●

HOT SCHOOL CHEERLEADERS' ROOM.

Jiyeon and Hyuna put their shoes on their lockers. The school's cheerleaders' team was laughing, chatting peacefully without knowing what's coming to them. While there were chatting happily, suddenly someone slammed the room's door. Their peaceful conversation changed making Jiyeon sighed and rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing here? This is not your place. Get out." Jiyeon glares at Choa.

"You scatter my locker huh?" Choa stared at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon plays with her fingers and grins."If my answer is yes, what you gonna do? Are you gonna ruin my locker? I can do more than that. That just a little but I'm not a cruel person like Way. Kill her brother~ Right guys?" She laughed.

"Yeah~~!!" All members of the cheerleading team agreed.

Way, Choa, and Suzy surprised by what Jiyeon said. Not about this again. She doesn't want to hear about this again, especially from a person who doesn't know the real story and just only hear from one side. She hates this kind of person.

"Shut up" Way answered shortly.

"Shut up? Do you think I will? Haha." Jiyeon comes closer to where Way stand. "I heard that you are the leader of this time's theater? Did you killed him for this?"

"Shut up" Her voice getting lower. She bites her lips to hold her anger but her heart is already on fire.

Jiyeon casually touches Way's hair. She smirks. "What kind of sister are you using the dirty tricks for this position?" 

"I said... SHUT UP!" Without she realizes, her hand already land on Jiyeon's face (she slapped her).

Jiyeon glare at Way as she bites her lips. "YOU!"

Choa holds Way's hand to stop her from getting too far. "Take Way out of here Suzy." Choa l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter