Chapter 1

Welcome To Hot School 2019 | BTS/KPOP Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Class 1A-3, HOT SCHOOL.

"Why I have so many works to do..." Choa places her head on the table.

The clock on the wall showed 8:30 AM, her body felt tired already. She came to school an hour before the class start just because their theater teacher, Miss Fei want to meet her early in the morning. After that, she has to meet their class teacher Miss Yoona to discuss something. Something that she didn't want to know at all. When she is about to close her eyes, she can hear this one voice that shouting.

"CHOA! CHOA! CHOA! YA!!"

That's Suzy. The energetic friend of her. No. Her best friend. She quickly pulled an empty chair in front of her desk and sit next to her.

"Did you hear that?! Our class will have new transfer students? Not only one, but they said it's two! You know what? I can't wait! Some people said they saw two unfamiliar guys entering this school" Suzy patted Choa's desk hardly and all students in the classroom looked at her. Realized this, she smiled awkwardly to them.

Choa just keeps quiet as she looks at Suzy's behavior. She doesn't like to get involved with this kind of matter. She usually ignored all those gossips around the school no matter it related to new students or whatever it is.

"Ya, why you giving me that kind of reaction?! You sound not interested in them" Suzy pouts.

"Do I look like I care? Even there is a lot of new students who will enter this weird school, I mean Hot School. I don't even care at all. Since all of them will make trouble. Look, all the students in this class. We are not close to them and all of us doesn't close to each other. So why do I need to feel interested in them?" Choa looked at Suzy with a sense of not interested.

"Your life is so bored" Suzy rolls her eyes.

"And you too"

Another girl's voice suddenly spoke. Choa could see the silhouette of a girl standing next to her. She looked at her and their eyes met. The most annoying girls in the class. Jiyeon and Hyuna. Such a perfect combination. She hopes that she can just pull their hair. One day. That's her biggest wish.

"What is your problem?" Choa looked at Jiyeon with an annoying face.

"I just state the fact. You know, who wants to attract with a boring girl like you two? I'm sure the new students don't want to" She laughed at Choa.

"I don't care because I'm not interested in them at all. Plus you don't even know what kind of person the new students is right? The one who makes trouble or the one that makes a big change in this school" Choa smirks.

"Just said that you are afraid of her beauty," Hyuna said and then she looked at Jiyeon. They both grinned.

"I don't need to be like her or scare to someone that having an annoying attitude like her. Beauty is come from the heart not face" Choa rolls her eyes. As expected, Jiyeon got annoyed with it.

"Just say that because you're ugly and I'm much pretty and better than you. You sh*t" Jiyeon mad.

"Am I late to see the morning drama Miss Jiyeon?"

Choa saw Way walking towards them. All eyes were looking at Choa's little sister, Way. Yes. They are twins. Their behavior is different one has an evil spirit and another one has a cold spirit attitude.

"You are going to create drama instead of us. This is our business with her." Hyuna fire Way's words back and she laughed.

"In the morning? But you are the one who approaches my sister first. Not me. So whose the one that creates drama here?" Way crossed her arms.

Jiyeon bites her lips holding her temper.

"You think you are the beauty in this school? You are just nothing compare to Miss Universe. It will be better if it becomes like this right?" She smiled.

Way moves close to Jiyeon and messed Jiyeon's hair making Hyuna shocked. Choa looks at Suzy and both of them chuckled. Choa sure feels proud of her sister's attitude. She knocks her down with a few words only.

"Arrrrgghhhhh!!!!! Ya!!" Jiyeon yelled and looked at Way.

"You look pretty now" she smirked.

Jiyeon fixes her hair. Her eyes sharply glared at Choa, Way, and Suzy. Choa pat Jiyeon's shoulder. She leans her face near to Jiyeon's ear and whispered with a deep voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter