Nine

Un Village

EXO and Katherine who is now carried by Sehun as Katherine says " dad and Suho please no more and Junmyeon I need to talk to you but more polite way!" Suho calms down and says " don't use my real name Katherine!" Kathy said " well don't make me!" Suho calms down after a few seconds when Sehun put Katherine down as Chen and Chanyeol held her by her arms as they walk inside a room...

Chen and Chanyeol sat Kathy on a comfy rocking chair as Suho sits on the couch... Chen said " will be right outside!" They both leave... leaving Suho and her alone... Suho asked " what the hell do you want to talk about?" Kathy said " Junmyeon please don't look for trouble or else Sooman will put me as a leader leaving you just a member of EXO!" Suho says " first don't use my real name and second your not going to be a leader if you don't know-!" Kathy stops him and says " I know the responsibilities more than you!" Suho scoots himself more closer as he says " get this Kathy I'll never let you!"...

Katherine said " if you keep with this attitude I will be!" Suho stands up and kneels down in front of her and close the gap as he says " you don't want me to do something I'll regret later!" Kathy puts her arm around his neck and captures him into a kiss as Suho was caught off guard as he squirms... Kathy doesn't want to let go so she kisses him more passionately as Suho sees that she is doing this just for his angerness to be gone...

Suho closes his eyes and grabs her by the waist and lifts her gently since he injured her... Suho wraps his arms around her waist as he lifts her gently as she wraps her legs around his waist as he gently presses her on the wall and kisses her neck and on it making a hickey... Kathy moans softly when Suho said " mark me as well and I'll be yours!" Suho exposes his neck and soon Kathy on it and soon a hickey was starting to appear...

Suho put Kathy down as he says " Kathy I'm deeply sorry for what I've done and I'm sorry for-!" Kathy puts her finger over his mouth and says " shush Suho your forgiven but don't ever do that again!" Suho hugs her as he takes her hand and interlaced it with hers... 

Outside of the room...

EXO were waiting for Suho and Kathy... then they heard the door open and they saw Kathy and Suho as their eyes averted to their hands which Kris asked " how did you manage to calm Junmyeon?" Kathy said " Kris be careful cause Suho here doesn't like anyone using his real name except when politely asking!" Kris said " that was a polite question!" Kathy said " ok I'll answer your question Kris... I've kissed him and made him calm down and made his angerness go away!" They all went "ahh"...

Someone far away was watching them as she went to tell her leader... who was watching them all the time?