Seven

Un Village

Taeyeon was preparing her evilest plan to get rid of Katherine's baby she's having and also to have Yunho all to herself so she prepares a sandwich but she widens her smile as she puts in some poison liquid on hers as she chuckles saying it to herself " oh my dear Katherine I'm so sorry but the baby has to go!" She puts the poison sandwich in a ziploc bag and writes her name on it as she grabs some chips and a soda to accompany with it...

Taeyeon heads out and knocks on the door where the members are practicing as Taeyeon sees Katherine and said " Katherine I've prepared a sandwich in case your hungry!" Katherine goes and grabs it thanking her for her kindness as Taeyeon turned her back smiling in victory...

Inside the room...

Baekhyun has a weird feeling but he shakes it off when he sees her opening it he saw something blue in it... Baekhyun said " Katherine stop don't eat it!" Katherine stopped and asked " why?" Baekhyun walks over and opens it and surely there was blue liquid as Katherine asked " is Taeyeon trying to get rid of my baby?" Baekhyun nods when the rest came and asked " why does Taeyeon sunbaenim hate her so much?" Kai said " well... um... I think it's because she wants only her to be able to carry a child!"...

Taeyeon who's patiently waiting for Yunho as she sees him walking and then she fixes herself and exposes her cleavage a little and said " oh Yunho when you walk like that I keep falling more in love!" Yunho said " well I'm not in love with you but with Katherine since she's pregnant with MY child!" Taeyeon said " well I hate to say is that I've already taken care of it....I've made her a-" Baekhyun overheard and said " poisoned sandwich... funny thing is that I've caught it just before Katherine takes a bite out of it and Yunho she wants to talk to you!"...

Taeyeon turns to see Baekhyun and asked " why you gotta ruin me like this?" Baekhyun said " Sunbaenim don't hate her she has done nothing wrong and here you are trying to get rid of one thing she has of her father... a child... Yunho told us why Katherine was the only one to have a baby... but I guess I won't tell you!"... Taeyeon faces her back to him and says " Baekhyun I wanted to have Yunho by myself and be his only one but I guess I was wrong and this whole time I've been angry and turned myself into someone I don't know!-" Baekhyun places his hand on her shoulder and says " be the Taeyeon you were before you got angry!"...

Taeyeon sighs and grabs Baekhyun's hand and said " you know I think I'll just start all over again how it supposed to happen!" Baekhyun smiles and hugs her... Katherine comes out and sees Baekhyun hugging Taeyeon as she says " Baekkie come back inside please!" Baekhyun let's go and walks back in the room and closes the door behind him...

Inside the practice room...

EXO and Yunho were discussing about the dance moves while Katherine was lying down with her head on Tao's legs as he runs his fingers through her hair feeling the soft wavy hair she has when Luhan said " Katherine look at that beautiful stomach you have!" Katherine smiles as she wraps one arm for support as she smiles seeing the baby kicking as Yunho came and said " I never thought that my own daughter would give me such a miracle!" Katherine takes her father's hand and intertwines it...

3 months after...

Katherine and EXO were busy here and there as usual... Katherine had given birth to her baby and it was a healthy baby girl by the name of Elizabeth Maire Jung giving her initials EMJ... Katherine is now even happy welcoming her daughter into the world as she left her baby in good hands of Yunho and Taeyeon... yes even after the incident Taeyeon managed to forget what happened and moved on... she won't even repeat what happened before...

At the SM building...

Yunho was holding his daughter when Taeyeon appeared with her baby bottle full of warm milk... Yunho grabs it and feeds his daughter while Taeyeon sits by him watching the baby drinking... few minutes the baby fell asleep as Yunho carefully lays her in her crib and covers her with the blanket when Taeyeon gets up and s his zipper and takes out his and it Yunho closes his eyes in pleasure as he turns to her and kisses her removing each others clothing... Yunho and Taeyeon were having while the baby is sleeping but they were at it in silently so that they won't awake her...

After that...

Taeyeon said " Yunho let's pretend that never happened!" Yunho agrees since they were and wanting so they got rid of it and soon Taeyeon said " well it's time for me to head back to my members and my what a beauty she is although she might inherit Baekhyun's rectangle smile he has!" Yunho agrees and says " say hi to all of them from me!" Taeyeon nods and goes back to her members...

Katherine and Baekhyun came to the building holding hands and on Katherine's left wedding finger was a ring with shining crystals... yes... Baekhyun proposed to her and Katherine was happy to have Baekhyun in her life... Katherine wanted to show her father that Baekhyun proposed marriage and there will be a wedding held place...

Taeyeon who she happened to see them coming as she yells " KATHERINE BAEKHYUN!!!" Katherine let's go of Baekhyun's hand and runs to Taeyeon and hugs her... Taeyeon said " I've missed you like crazy!!" Katherine said " me too... mom!" Taeyeon asked " I'm your mom?" Katherine nods as she takes out the result that Taeyeon wanted to know if she really had a daughter... Katherine hands her the folder and inside contains the DNA result...

Taeyeon opens the folder and takes out the result and reads " this result will prove that Kim Taeyeon is... 100% mother to Jung Katherine!" Taeyeon squeals in happiness as she reads who's the father " the biological father of Katherine is none other than Jung Yunho himself!" Taeyeon hugs her daughter when Yunho comes out and asks " what's the commotion?" Katherine said " dad Taeyeon is my mom and here's the result I've taken!" Yunho looks and widen his eyes as his smile grew bigger and embraced her while kissing her forehead couple of times...

Katherine and Baekhyun hugged each other as the 4 of them head inside... the 4 of them went inside of a room and closes the door when Yunho and Baekhyun stripped off their clothes while Katherine and Taeyeon whistled at them as Yunho gave the signal to Baekhyun they took off their boxers showing their hard as they their lips...

The 4 of them were now having as the room began to get hot turning them on even more as Baekhyun went faster into Katherine feeling her warm cavity as he her making her moan loud while Yunho pounds into Taeyeon making her moan like crazy... both Yunho and Baekhyun were close as Baekhyun releases so deep in her as he fills her womb so does Yunho as they stayed inside riding it out...

Will Taeyeon become pregnant?