Eight

Un Village

Yunho Baekhyun Katherine and Taeyeon were getting dressed after their session as Katherine said " well now that we've had our 'session's' let's head back before someone starts looking for us!" Baekhyun nods while Taeyeon helps Yunho with his tie... Katherine opens the door and heads out with Baekhyun as they held hands... Taeyeon comes out and seconds after Yunho comes and checks the room and closes the door...

Inside of EXO's practice room...

Chen and Xiumin were bummed out since Suho kept repeating the same moves... Kai and Sehun were already passed out... Chanyeol and Tao were sitting on the floor with their backs up against each other... Kris and Luhan were lying on the floor... DO was sitting with his head down... Suho looked at s and says " hey we need to practice and get it right!" Lay is busy texting his so called 'girlfriend' when Luhan asked Lay " Lay who's the girl?"...

Lay kept quiet since he doesn't want any news appearing and despite that if he tells s... they will tell Sooman and Sooman will tell dispatch to release the dating news of Lay's relationship... so Lay said " oh she's just a friend I've met before coming here to Korea!" Luhan knows that Lay is lying... Luhan nods while walking to where Chanyeol and Tao were...

The practice door open revealing Katherine and Baekhyun when Suho asked basically yelling " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!?!?!?" Katherine said " Suho we went walking to take a breather!" Suho grabs Katherine and throws her across the floor hitting her back on the mirror... Baekhyun and Chen quickly stops Suho and pulls him back while DO and Kai helps Katherine up...

Suho pushes Chen and Baekhyun... Suho grabs her hair and uses her like a mop... then Suho throws her toward the door when Yunho opened the door and fell along with Katherine... Yunho asked " you ok?" Katherine nods as she looks at Suho who was now walking with his pissed off face and grabs her again and throws her back inside... Yunho who had seen it all, he gets up and grabs Suho's hand and pulls him back forcefully...

Yunho said " if I ever catch you throwing MY daughter like a rag doll I'll throw you the exact same way!!! NO ONE THROWS HER IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!" Suho saw anger in Yunho's eyes as Suho says " YUNHO... I DON'T ING CARE I CAN THROW HER ALL DAY IF I WANT!!!!" Yunho grabs Suho tight and says " OHHH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUNMYEON... YOU CANNOT TOUCH OR HURT MY DAUGHTER OR ELSE I'LL DO IT TO YOU AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE!!!!" Yunho throws Suho like how he threw Katherine just minutes ago...

Katherine tries to get up but her body is full of bruises from where Suho was throwing her... Luhan sees her trying to get up as he says " Chen help me to get her up!" Chen nods and helps Luhan with Katherine... Chanyeol said " don't worry we'll protect you from Suho!!" Sehun said " yeah what hyungs said!" Kai said " well it looks like her legs aren't in good shape for walking!" Katherine asked " will you carry me Jongin?" Kai never heard Katherine say his real name but what shocked him was how polite she asked him...

Kai nods as Katherine placed her arm around the back of his neck as Kai places his arm under her legs and the other on her back and ever so gently he picks her up... EXO followed Kai to the first aid room while Yunho deals with Suho...

Inside the first aid room...

Kai lays Katherine on the bed as Lay comes and applies cream on her bruises as she winces in pain when Chen said " we're sorry that we've let Suho injure you so badly... we all wanted him to stop but we didn't have the strength to!" Katherine said " I forgive you Jongdae!" Chen kisses her forehead making Baekhyun feel a bit jealous... Katherine says " someone over there feels jealous!" EXO looked at Baekhyun who was sulking as he says " I'm not... ok fine I just want you to myself!" Katherine smiles when Lay said " you might want to rest since the bruises need to be healed 100% so off you go... and Kai I think you might have to carry her till her bruises are gone and can walk properly!"...

Kai understands as he picks her up again and heads out... EXO and Katherine still sees Yunho and Suho fighting as Kai puts her down since she was squirming in his arms... Kai said " Kathy (nickname Kai wants to give her) your not healed!" Kai tries to pick her up but she refuses as she holds on to the metal bar as she moves toward where her father and the leader are...

Katherine's legs can't go further as she falls as Baekhyun runs to her and helps her up while Chen said " Kai is right your not healed and you've barely made it this far since your legs can't go any further than this!" Katherine wanted Yunho and Suho to stop fighting... Kris Tao and Chanyeol went to stop the fight...

Kris and Chanyeol held Yunho while Tao holds Suho back as Suho asked " what are you doing Zitao?" Tao said " aren't you going to stop this... this is too much now... you've injured Katherine and she can barely walk from your fault!" Suho looks at Tao and said " I want to injure her more!" Tao pushes him as he falls and gets up quickly and says " Tao don't start!" Tao said " don't make me use my martial arts on you!" Suho was ready to punch Tao but Tao swings his left leg and hits Suho as he falls while spitting blood out...

Suho yells " YOUR DEAD MEAT ZITAO!!!" Suho throws a punch but Tao avoids it and punches Suho in the stomach as Suho falls while Tao says " stop or else we can tell Sooman to kick you out of EXO and make Katherine OUR leader since she's the second choice that Sooman agreed if your attitude like this keeps going!"...

Will Suho be kicked out for being a irresponsible leader? Will Suho apologizes to Katherine for all he did to her? Will he maintain his leader role?