One

Un Village

A girl nearly 20s was just walking around the playground reminding herself of her younger years before as she sits on the swing she used to swing on let's a breath out as smoke came out meaning it was a chilly afternoon as she was wearing a coat and jeans to fit well with the chilly weather... she started to tremble of cold but her coat is leather proof which means no air can hit as the coat began to warm her as she sniffled...

The girl was named Katherine Jung... shess the only daughter of Yunho Jung (don't ask why am I putting Yunho in my stories... well don't blame me but I love Yunho)... Katherine was looking upon the sky seeing stars and making constellations out of them but when she was pretending to draw a heart somehow mid way she followed the stars with her fingers as she stood up from the swing and the stars began to make a path as she looked to where it leads...

Katherine came to a unfamiliar place as she goes inside... she sees everything pitch dark when someone was walking and she ran to the set which she sees from the lighting it has as she hides having her back on the pillar as the person turns the lights on illuminating the room as Katherine was rubbing her eyes due to extreme lights... she looks and sees a handsome man turning on his song "Un Village" as it blares through the speakers... Katherine was still behind there as she sees him passing her as she moves so that he doesn't see her...

Katherine sees him there standing as she sees the set in the M/V... a nice village hill background but in reality it's just a plain green screen... she sees him walking to check his M/V as she hides underneath the little table as the man stands while saying " how did I do this?" Katherine can't even move or breath properly as the man grabs the chair and sits while scanning his M/V...

Katherine wanted to scream but she doesn't have any breath for she is squished under the table... then she hears his phone ring and he answers " hello?" ... " Baekhyun when are you done Taeyeon unnie wants you!" Katherine whispers to herself " oh my gosh it's  Baekhyun from popular group EXO!" Baekhyun responded " put her on while I put it on speaker and do myself here!" Katherine sees him undoing his pants and pulling them down while she widen her eyes...

Baekhyun his up and down letting those little moans out while hearing his girlfriend's moans through the phone... he picks up his pace as he says " ohh Taeyeon I'm close keep going don't stop baby!" Taeyeon " BAEKIIE I'M !!!!" Baekhyun hears Taeyeon's voice as he cums splurting his seeds underneath...

Under the table...

Katherine sees his grow big as he says " I'm close keep it going don't stop baby!" Katherine says in a whisper " you better not dirty my face-!" Too late Baekhyun came and splurted his on her face as she makes a disgusting face... Katherine had her pissed face when she grabs her shirt and wipes his off...

Baekhyun says to Taeyeon " ohh baby I want you now!!" The line cut off and soon Taeyeon appeared and asked " who wants me now?" Baekhyun looks and sees her and wanting... Baekhyun gets up quickly and pushes the chair inside and runs to Taeyeon and brings her over the table and s her hard...

Katherine who is still inexperienced she pokes her head out a little and sees the man who's called Baekhyun kissing who she believes is his girlfriend as he removes his pants and quickly and rocks his hips back and forth hard making her moan... Katherine just stayed under the table hearing those moans in between... 

After their ...

Taeyeon heads to the restroom and dresses herself as she says in between " Baekhyun sweety I'm sorry but I'm taken by JYJ's Junsu and I've given him my ity and I'm also expecting a baby from my Junsu!! Oh and I'm also married to him!!" Taeyeon screwed Baekhyun without him noticing that she's married and is having a baby soon...

Baekhyun sees Taeyeon leave as he pulls the chair from the table when he feels a presence as he turns but sees no one but when he looks under the table he sees a girl crouched with ther legs bend and her head on her arms as he reaches to see if he's hallucinating but when his hand touched her he wasn't as he shakes her...

Katherine felt a hand touch her as she looks up and says " sorry I've kind of heard your ual activity that was going on!" Baekhyun says " no worries may I ask this beautiful girl her name please?" Katherine said " I'm Katherine Jung and yours?" Baekhyun said " oh my name is Byun Baekhyun but call me Baekhyun!" Baekhyun offers his hand as she takes it getting her out of there as she falls on him as she looks up and sees that she's only 1cm and her lips made slight contact with his...

Baekhyun held her by her waist while she had her hands on his chest... the both of them were catched off guard as Baekhyun kisses her gently making her close her eyes to enjoy his lips touching hers... Katherine snakes her arms around his neck and pulls him closer and deepen the kiss while Baekhyun helds her tightly... 

They only know their names as they pull apart... Katherine said " um I don't know what happened there!" Baekhyun nods understanding their weird position and their unique kissing... Baekhyun said " well I've gotta go but will I be seeing you around!" She nods as she says before she leaves " hey B-B-Baekhyun if that's what your called can we be friends if you want!" Baekhyun nods writing his cellphone number and then he gives it to her and says " call me anytime if you need something!" She nods...

Katherine waves goodbye to Baekhyun as he locks his studio up and sees Katherine walking home which her house isn't that far when she crosses the street since no one is driving and opens her gate and gets in locking it when she sees Baekhyun as she waves but when she sees him blow kiss her she grabs it and makes a heart... Katherine doesn't know why Baekhyun is being so lovely now that he only knows her name...

Katherine gets in the house and closes it silently as she tiptoes pass her parents when her father says " Jung Katherine look at the time your mother and I were worried!" Katherine said " dad I slept at the playground that I forgot the time I was supposed to be back!" Yunho scolded his daughter one more time and closes his door...

Next Morning...

Katherine wakes up in her room as she yawns and stretches herself when her mom comes in and says " oh my lovely daughter good morning sweety... I've heard from your father that he scolded you last night for not coming home!" Katherine nods when Yunho comes in and said " Katherine see me in our room!" Theresa said " darling behave and don't yell at her for nothing and I need to go to work so will excuse me... I'll be back by 4 or 5 later!" Theresa Jung is Yunho's beloved wife and a mother to Katherine...

Yunho sees his daughter coming out dressed and brushed already as he crosses his arms and says " it's only me and you now!" Katherine gulps when Yunho grabs her face and kisses her as she tries to push her father away but she knows that won't work since he's stronger as he places his hand on her waist and squeezes it gently as she was growing weak... her arms are getting light when Yunho carrys her into his room and lays her on the bed and hovers her while her legs dangle from the edge...

Katherine knows that having with a father is totally wrong but since it's only them two Yunho can't hold it in... Katherine knew that her father was waiting till Theresa is gone so he can his daughter and maybe impregnate her... Yunho said " oh my lovely sweetheart look how your wet for me as I'm willing to give you a baby!" Katherine widen her eyes and pushes him off and grabs her clothes and rushes to the bathroom and locks herself while Yunho bangs on the door...

Katherine was done dressing herself when she didn't hear no more banging on the door as she opens the door slightly and sees the room opened as she diverted her eyes to the front door as she sprints off and opens the door but she didn't see her father's car there so she sighs and walks before he notices that she is still there... Katherine dials Baekhyun's number but it goes to his voicemail as she listens to his honey-like voice " hello this is Byun Baekhyun I'm not able to take your call right now so please leave your name cellphone number and your message and I'll call you back as soon as I can thank you bye!" Katherine waits as she hears "beep" and then she says " Baekhyun if your listening to my message I need help my father almost me and I need your comfort now or else my father will me till I carry his child inside of me and I don't want to and my mom is at work and I need you please (crying) you have my number!" 

At the studio...

Baekhyun was filming when the manager said " ok cut great job Baekhyun you did it nice job everyone dinner is on me so be here by 6 and you can bring anyone you like!" Baekhyun smiles and takes out his phone and opens his voicemail and sees one new voicemail... he dials it and enters his pin when he hears Katherine's troubled voice " Baekhyun if your listening to my message... I need help my father almost me and I need your comfort now or else my father will me till I carry his child inside of me and I don't want to... my mom is at work and I need you now please (crying) you have my number"... the message is done and Baekhyun pressed the home button and closed his phone and said " manager I'm going out a bit I'll be back!" The manager nods...

Baekhyun runs to his sports car and gets inside and leaves right away as he grips the wheel tight when he sees her trembling and crying as he comes fully to a stop making his tires squeal and parks his car and gets out and quickly runs to her and hugs her tightly as he hushes her down...

Katherine opens her eyes and sees him there comforting her as she hugs him back when she spots her father just blocks away and says " Baekhyun my father is coming!" Baekhyun looks and stands in front of her protecting her from him as he asks " who the hell are you?" Baekhyun said " me I'm her boyfriend and you better leave or I'll call the police for your own daughter!" Yunho pushes Baekhyun away and grabs Katherine and takes her with him as Katherine says " let me go dad please!" Yunho didn't let go as he shoves her in his car and drives home...

Katherine wanted to get out but she can't her father has her locked as soon they reached home Yunho turns off the car making the doors unlock and Katherine gets out quickly runs out but Yunho gets out and grabs her arm and she tries to break free but she can't when Yunho pushes her inside and closes the door and locks it while Katherine runs to her room but gets cutoff by her father and gets dragged into his room and finishes her off where they began...

Yunho has her just like before and dives right in eating her while Katherine tries to pull him away but she feels her coming while Yunho doesn't stop and soon Katherine cums and her dad drinks it tasting her cotton candy flavor as he takes out his and inserts it while Katherine screams in pain since she can't handle his size but Yunho keeps ramming his length in her causing her to bleed nonstop as he says " so nice and so ing tight!" Katherine is now in pure pain as she let's him finish her...

Yunho was about to e in her when the mother came home and sees her husband on top of their daughter with his in and she sees blood as she yells " JUNG YUNHO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" Yunho pulls out and Katherine squirts blood as she yells in pure pain as she says " mommy help me!" Theresa said " Yunho get out!!" Yunho grabs his clothes and gets out...

Theresa sees her bedsheets covered in blood as she sees her still squirting blood as she grabs a towel and covers her seeing the horrifying scene as Theresa sees her tears falling and says " shhhhh sweety your father ripped you deep almost ripping your womb but your womb is ok but not your ... it's squirting nonstop you need a hospital so let me take you!"...

Yunho was dazed to actually know that he his own daughter as Theresa sees him spaced out as she says to Katherine " go to the bathroom and wait!" Katherine goes and closes the door when Theresa lifts her skirt and takes off her and places it on the chair and let's go of her skirt as she walks to him and takes out his from his pants and lifts her skirt and slowly slips inside...

Yunho asked " hmm... Jung Theresa what are you-mmm doing?" Theresa slowly bounces up and down and said " Jung Yunho me I've been a bad woman lately!" Yunho kisses his wife and lays her on the couch and pounds her while he takes her shirt off and bra and grabs them and one making Theresa feel so much pleasure... 

Theresa was nearing as she moans one more time as she cums on his making Yunho moan low and in his wife... both riding their s as Theresa said " I'll go check on Katherine!" Soon Theresa came out with Katherine still bleeding as she takes her to the hospital...

At the hospital...

Katherine was lying in the hospital bed as Yunho said " forgive me my precious daughter of mine I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry... daddy's very sorry pumpkin from now on everything will change and that man he calls himself your boyfriend you can go to him anytime you like no need to ask me or your mother!" Katherine opens her eyes and says " daddy your forgiven and I'm glad that you came to your senses and dad he is my friend nothing more than that!"...

At dinner...

Baekhyun wanted to invite Katherine to their dinner but Taeyeon had to intervene but when Taeyeon said " ok I have something to say to Baekhyun!" Everyone went "ooohh" as she continues " Baekhyun I've cheated on you with JYJ's Junsu and I'm carrying his child!" Baekhyun stood up and said " get out of my life and never appear in front of me ever again!" Taeyeon stood up and smiled as she takes her leave...

Katherine was walking down when she bumped into Taeyeon and said " oh I'm sorry I've not been paying attention!" Taeyeon got up and dusted herself when she sees her... beauty in all she is from head to toe... red burgundy hair flowing from the wind beautiful green-hazel eyes and her skin so flawless as Taeyeon asked " may I know your name?" Katherine said " oh silly me I'm Jung Katherine!!" Taeyeon said " well I'm Kim Taeyeon!" They both shake their hands...

Taeyeon excused herself and leaves as Katherine waves goodbye as she didn't notice that Baekhyun was behind her and cleared his throat and she turns and says " hi Baekhyun!" Baekhyun smiles and walks together... Baekhyun asked " did everything go well with your father?" She nods when Baekhyun sees her left hand as he wanted to become more than just friends but he doesn't have the strength to do so but when Katherine sees his right hand she gently intertwines hers in his as he looks at her and smiles...

will they become boyfriend and girlfriend??