Eleven

Un Village

F(x) were just outside of Red Velvet's dorm when Victoria asked Krystal " why are we doing this?" Luna said " well from what we've heard Victoria unnie is that Katherine isn't Yoochun's sister by the results we have here and they are official!" Victoria snatched the results and scanned it through... Victoria shakes her head when she read the top of it... " This is the official (but fake) results of Park Yoochun and Park (Jung) Katherine... Katherine isn't the biological sister but her lover ever since!" Victoria knows that the girls are planning to destroy her...

Victoria sneaks behind the rest and quietly runs with the fake results as she comes across DBSK's dorm and opens it... she sees the 5 of them sleeping as she quietly walks not waking them up as she gently wakes Yunho and Yoochun... Yunho wakes up first as he asks her " Victoria-sshi what are you doing?" Victoria said " sunbae-nim my members wants to destroy Katherine forever and make EXO hate her with this!" Victoria hands the fake results... Yoochun who wakes up few seconds after as he sees Victoria and Yunho talking when he asks " Yunho what's that?" Yunho says " Victoria handed me the fake results from the doctors!"...

Yoochun sits and takes the fake and compares it with the actual one which he had in the top drawer as he says to Victoria " don't ever come in here unless they ask you if you have prove of the actual one... it's in the top drawer below the folders... the envelope is orange so it should be easy to find!" Yunho gets up and quietly closes the door and locks it... 

F(x) were about to leave when Luna asked " where's Victoria?" Krystal looks behind her and says " she was here and plus she had the fake results we made... oh no were in deep trouble if Victoria unnie tells Yoochun and Yunho!" Amber said " Krystal is right what if Victoria already told them!" Luna said " but still-" then they heard the door open and they saw Kathy coming out of EXO's dorm as she bid farewell to them as F(x) got ready as Kathy was distance enough Amber pushed her as she dangles from the top as she screams...

Luna and Krystal grabbed her arms and says " farewell Katherine hope you go to the gates of hell!" They both let go and Kathy was falling all the way down and...BOOM... she hits the floor facing down as blood oozed out when Sooman saw everything from the top... Sooman shook his head as he hears them laughing and overheard Krystal saying " unnie we should celebrate!" Sooman comes and yells " YOU WORTHLESS ES HOW DARE YOU... YOU'VE KILLED A JUNG AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU!!!!" Amber never heard Sooman yell when she asked " a Jung you said?" Sooman nods as he says " you've killed Yunho's sister!"...

At the bottom...

Taeyeon was in the bathroom when she opens the door seeing Kathy lying there as she says " Kathy... oh no Kathy please don't die!"... Taeyeon carrys her up the stairs as Yunho comes out of the room with Victoria as he sees Taeyeon with Kathy in her arms as Taeyeon rushes to the hospital... Yunho and Victoria follows when Amber stops Victoria and says " you should ne celebrating-" Victoria stops her and says " Celebrating... you have no idea what you all have done... your gonna regret it!" Victoria leaves...

Yunho stops and waits for Victoria... Yunho and Victoria are also related... Victoria's real name is Song Qian... Yunho thought of putting the surname Jung so Victoria goes by Victoria Jung making her and Kathy Jung sisters... Victoria never planned any of this so she says to Yunho " I had nothing to do with any of what just happened!" Yunho nods as he calms her...

Yoochun comes in his sports car and stops in front of Yunho and Victoria as he lowers the window and asks " need a ride to the hospital?" Yunho nods as Yoochun unlocks the door as he lowers the passenger seat while Victoria gets in... Yunho closes the door and Yoochun presses the gas and off they go...

In the hospital...

Taeyeon was waiting for the results as she sits patiently on the bench as she watches Kathy's monitor and pulse which rapidly decreased so she hopes that everything will be ok... Taeyeon had her tears flowing like a river for almost 3 hours as she watches the nurses come in to check on her and her IV as they inject some medicine for her to get better... then the doctor came in and asked " are you one of the Jungs?" Taeyeon nods as the doctor said " well I have some good news and bad news!" Taeyeon said " well what's the bad news!" The doctor said " she won't be able to survive which the fall she had it damaged her internal organs and I'm sorry she only has 3 hours of life!"...

Taeyeon sat back down while the doctor said " well the good news is that after her death she'll be a great donor for those in need!" Taeyeon smiles a bit but deep inside she's broken into pieces... the doctor leaves as Taeyeon hold her weak hand and says " you'll always be remembered and I'll never (guys I'm in tears right now while writing this) forget you and you'll always be my favorite person I ever loved and you'll always be in my heart! Kathy I love you!" Then Kathy's monitor went to a flat line as Taeyeon screams " NOOOO KATHERINE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!" Yunho Victoria and Yoochun arrived as they saw her monitor with a flat line as Yunho and Yoochun cried so hard while Victoria stood there as she let her tears flow...

Park (Jung) Katherine is now dead but she will always be remembered... The doctor came in and said " I'm sorry!" EXO came in afterwards and saw Kathy's dead body covered up by the blanket as Baekhyun said " no please tell me Kathy that's not you!" Baekhyun uncovers it and sees Kathy's eyes closed forever as he covers her back and screams " NOOOOO KATHY NOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NO-" Kathy uncovers herself and says " who said I was gonna leave!" Baekhyun looks and says " you weren't dead!" Kathy shakes her head...

Baekhyun got her down and says " the doctor said you were dead!" Kathy said " Baekhyun the medicine that the nurse gave me cured me... my internal organs are working fine!" The doctor came in and saw Kathy alive as he says " my my my if my calculations are correct then it must've been that medicine that one of my nurses gave you worked!" Kathy says " yeah thanks!"...

Will Kathy surprise F(x)?