Four

Un Village

Katherine is in a confused state since her mind was telling her "Be Yunho's girlfriend and forget that Baekhyun guy whom you've met!" Katherine listens to her heart giving her gentle beats as she says " but my heart says go to Baekhyun your father will understand that you and Baekhyun are meant to be!" Katherine walks to the room where her daddy is getting ready for his teacher conference as he sees her and asks " what's the matter sweetheart?" Yunho sees her worried face...

Katherine said " dad... I'm still in love with HIM... my heart wants HIM dad there is no one to replace him and like you've said "you only know each others names!" but dad I'm in love with Baekhyun!" Yunho understands but then Katherine's mind was saying " no your father gave you a miracle and let me ask you... how in the world are you going to tell Baekhyun that your father impregnated you?" Katherine bumps her head on the door shutting her mind up when Yunho places his hand on her forehead and said " honey I've known that you love him but since your still my daughter and I've gotten you pregnant there is only one thing to do!" Katherine ask " what?" Yunho said " is to marry Baekhyun!" Katherine widen her eyes...

Katherine asked her father " but dad how am I suppose to tell him about this baby?" Baekhyun said out of nowhere " YOUR WHAT???" Both Yunho and Katherine turned and Yunho asked " Baekhyun-sshi how did you get in?" Baekhyun pointed to the door opened and said " I came in and I'm sorry but Katherine your pregnant and don't tell me that you've managed to have your father impregnate you!" Katherine was shocked that Baekhyun knew the truth but then she said " but Baekhyun, my love for you didn't change on what happened between me and my father... I'm still in love with you and that won't change at all!"...

Baekhyun said " just make your father happy and forget-" Katherine hugs him and said " there is no one to replace you, your the only one who can fill this empty side of me and I know this baby won't be yours but listen to my father before you doubt me and forget me!" Baekhyun said " Katherine I won't let go this time, I've lost you once and I'm not repeating the same thing again, it hurts me and I won't doubt you on anything although the baby won't look like me but promise me when we get married... have kids on our own!" Katherine nods as Baekhyun kisses her lips...

Baekhyun and Katherine walk to Yunho and listens " well Baekhyun there is something in you that attracted my Katherine and I'm very pleased that she called you " MINE" and I'm not going to stop the both of you since I've seen how much you love each other and the love created by both of you is much more than what happened between me and her so Baekhyun treasure her like I did and make her happy till the day you both die!!"...

Katherine places her head on his shoulder and links her right hand in his left and smiles at him... Yunho looks at their hands and takes Katherine's left hand and Baekhyun's left hand and says " these hands are going to be complete and never to be broken till the end of time!" Yunho links their left hands together and takes out both wedding rings as Baekhyun said " so that means your wedding us right now!" Katherine said " but dad we need a proper wedding!" Yunho shushed them both and said " it's my duty to wed you two since out there will be difficult and the wedding will be off and I know we need a proper wedding but I wanted to do it now so that everyone sees your both taken!" Yunho puts on their wedding rings and says " now your husband and wife till proper wedding is announced!"...

Katherine and Baekhyun smiled as they walk still with their hands linked and waved goodbye to Yunho as they drove off to Baekhyun's dorm...

At SM building...

EXO were reviewing their " Love Shot" but someone is missing... Baekhyun... he hasn't been in EXO recently so when Sooman called Suho Baekhyun shows up when Suho walked to Sooman's office and closes the door behind him...

Sooman said " listen Suho since your the leader of them I want to replace Baekhyun with someone else since he can't be responsible and now that he's gone solo I wanted to put a girl instead but not totally replace Baekhyun but to have someone who can fill in his place is what I'm saying not like " oh he's fired or he is out of the group" no I'm saying-!" Suho says " yeah I get it I'll have Katherine to do it and don't worry I'll show her myself the dance steps!" Sooman agrees...

will Katherine remember the dance???